LEANBULKING IS FOR PUSSIES

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
JFL at lean bulking, literally haven't seen any results

I can't even begin to comprehend how to calculate that shit 1 lb of weight a week or death boyo

One scoop of PB = 250 calories
One cup of milk = 22p calories

Rinse and repeat

It's gonna be over when I finish summer looking like the Dominican manager at my local t mobile
E1iUjN7XIAIhYVu

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
T MOBILE EMPLOYEE AESTHETIC OR DEATH

jfl @ you if ur not dirty bulking
Weights Weightlifting GIF by Ridiculousness

• Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and PYT
Going out to buy milk and PB right now
yessirski, been bulking since february, BW went from 170 to 195 and i’ve improved in all my lifts and feel strong af, plus once i go on a cut imma look like a god

• Love it
Reactions: PYT
yessirski, been bulking since february, BW went from 170 to 195 and i’ve improved in all my lifts and feel strong af, plus once i go on a cut imma look like a god
Pm pics later? No homo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
It isn't a meme, its just that in the 21st century humans have different standards of time passing and events that go with them. For example in a natural state, you would be working hard hunting animals since like 14 and by 20 you will have a muscular body, because thats how its supposed to be. People have this extremely unrealistic expectations on how fast muscle can be built. Realistically you should start hiting the gym at 14 and even on a maintenance you will have a killer body by 20

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 14455 and PYT
It isn't a meme, its just that in the 21st century humans have different standards of time passing and events that go with them. For example in a natural state, you would be working hard hunting animals since like 14 and by 20 you will have a muscular body, because thats how its supposed to be. People have this extremely unrealistic expectations on how fast muscle can be built. Realistically you should start hiting the gym at 14 and even on a maintenance you will have a killer body by 20
Interesting

I feel like 1lb a week is on the safer side though

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Bulking is a meme,except when youre on celltech roids, your muscle solely depends on your- bonesize(wrist,clavicle) +muscle insertion+your strength+high volume programs. Debate

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Bulking is a meme,except when youre on celltech roids, your muscle solely depends on your- bonesize(wrist,clavicle) +muscle insertion+your strength+high volume programs. Debate
True, wrist size is very important

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ezio6