Life is a race and you already lost it

laaltin

laaltin

stagnation breeds stress
Life is absolutely a race, don’t let these soys fool you. Internalize this, life is a race against others. The earlier you have your shit together, the more life experiences you will have gained at the end of your life compared to the ”losers” who took time to figure their shit out. If you have looksmaxxed and moneymaxxed by early 20s, the world is your oyster. The less other men have done so, the better for you.

Remember that the bottom 80 percentile of men are not your competition. The top 20 percent are relentless and they are taking your next lay from you. Life is a brutal race, come to terms with it.

If you’re rotting here, you’ve either already lost it or you’re in the path that’s leading you there. Cut your losses and salvage whatever you can.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, FacialStructure404, Mog3D and 7 others
@InnerVoid @the BULL @forevergymcelling

Water

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and laaltin
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld
I wanna fuck a woman

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort
Life is a race that’s rigged from the start. Things you can’t control impact your position in the race the most. And at the end of the day, no one gives a fuck if you win or lose, people only care about themselves and their own progression. Life is rigged.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizon, Esteban1997, Oueyy and 5 others
If you play 1 hour of videogames, they will be fucking your future wife. :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Oueyy, Roquefort and 2 others
Years ago I told my mom I'm angry everything's a competition and she told me

"Well, you're not wrong"

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
Garbage American culture toxifying all human societies

No, life is not supposed to be a race

I love the autism on this pathetic site lmao :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

If you play 1 hour of videogames, they will be fucking your future wife. :lul:
There’s 2 polar views I see often: dont take life seriously and hustle 24/7. The answer is in the middle tbh. Yes, your life and problems won’t matter in grand scheme of things. That doesn’t mean just suffer through your life cause it doesn’t matter anyway. Your experience matters in this lifetime. So, hustle for things that matter to you, the npc hUsTLe bRoOoO faggots are the problem. At the same time, don’t sweat the stuff that doesn’t pay off much at the end.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and dopaminebeyondfried
I love the autism on this pathetic site lmao :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
It’s okay if the truth is too much to handle for you, enjoy your goyslop, video games and memes

• JFL
Reactions: Bajio and The Grinch
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
Rotter cope to keep rotting. Rot.

True people care only about themselves your only competition IS yourself

True people care only about themselves your only competition IS yourself
Your comeptition is every other male in your city that’s taking 5 girls for himself