list of my physical faults and how I could solve them

AncapFAG

AncapFAG

U.S.S umbrella corporation
The best thing of my face is problably the facial harmomy in general but analyzing my face you can see many problems.
1) eye area: I have eyes rather narrow and with color that vary in sunlight but the problem that the right eye has a slighty strange form
2) ears: wrost thing in my face Absolute need otoplastic
3) long midface ratio and i dont know why
4) hair: another problem high hanging(problably over nw1) ;(
5) femminine face or babyface, in some fhoto i look 13years old and i dont joke
6) lowtestosterone
7) very pale skin but clear
8) shitty fenotype
9)jaw: is very good but the problem is the asymmetrycal face in general
Conclusion: im good looking just for face harmony

• +1
Reactions: badromance
The best thing of my face is problably the facial harmomy in general but analyzing my face you can see many problems.
1) eye area: I have eyes rather narrow and with color that vary in sunlight but the problem that the right eye has a slighty strange form
6) lowtestosterone
8) shitty fenotype

Antonio-Banderas-computer-you-got-me-yospos-reaction-13677939419.gif

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Coping
Basically full body transplant

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, Deleted member 39, GenericChad1444 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown
6) lowtestosterone
8) shitty fenotype

I think having a baby face is a plus. I know alot of girls that love it and think it is extremly cute,even on older guys like me

Lefort 9999

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, sorrowfulsad and 11gaijin
You need a lefortGoER

Mine :
1.Bad skin
2.My nose from right side looks deformed and i have small red bump,barely noticable in pictures,only irl

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
u srs look good. mog @Arceus300 imo tbh ngl srs

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
u srs look good. mog @Arceus300 imo tbh ngl srs
I haven't seen ur face but ik you look better than them all

I hope you get some kind of terminal diseas. Fucking whore, you look descent enough but you still somewhat find a way to compalin about youre looks: muhh i hVe a shitty phenotype.
Whennyou have some kind of cancer and then you realize that you should be happy just if you could be a healthy person. I hope karma strikes you down
If you arent sub 5 there is no way you can bitch about ur looks insecure lil twat

I hope you get some kind of terminal diseas. Fucking whore, you look descent enough but you still somewhat find a way to compalin about youre looks: muhh i hVe a shitty phenotype.
Whennyou have some kind of cancer and then you realize that you should be happy just if you could be a healthy person. I hope karma strikes you down
If you arent sub 5 there is no way you can bitch about ur looks insecure lil twat
What's ur favourite Britney song?

asshole we are all invisible to foids, no one really saves here, to ascend I have to follow the path of the Diomaxxing
IMG 20190121 165800

I mog this aspie faggot

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Hebbe wem
face swap surgery

asshole we are all invisible to foids, no one really saves here, to ascend I have to follow the path of the DiomaxxingView attachment 16871
you're going to become a vampire chad?

good luck, the last guy to try that went mad obsessing over facial bloat

I skull mog him and face hair mog him, is like eggy junior in this fhoto
View attachment 16884

You skull mog me ahaha? My bones > yours and I’m 6.1 with a huge skull in your dream. And of course your comparing to me with that close range video screenshot pic full of distorsion.
You skull mog me ahaha? My bones > yours and I’m 6.1 with a huge skull in your dream. And of course your comparing to me with that close range video screenshot pic full of distorsion.

+ i make a ugly facial expression

• +1
Reactions: Hebbe wem

+ i make a ugly facial expression
"Skull mog me"
My head is bigger than your and im doliochefhal and better side profile, idiot