Little Red Spots

Deleted member 656

Deleted member 656

C'est la Guerre
I think for the most part my skin is pretty good, but I occasionally get these little red spots concentrated around my eyebrows and glabella, and sometimes on my cheeks. Stuff like Retin-A and Dermastamping are supposed to improve the overall quality of the skin, but I don't think I need that, it's just these little red spots. Anyone know what causes them? Cheers.

Spots

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Is witch Hazel legit? For red marks? Because I have 2 small ones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I can't tell you if witch hazel will work for everyone, but i used to have a lot of red spots and eczema, until i started drinking loads of water, using witch hazel serum twice a day and some neutral moisterizing lotion.

• +1
I think for the most part my skin is pretty good, but I occasionally get these little red spots concentrated around my eyebrows and glabella, and sometimes on my cheeks. Stuff like Retin-A and Dermastamping are supposed to improve the overall quality of the skin, but I don't think I need that, it's just these little red spots. Anyone know what causes them? Cheers.

View attachment 17983
wish I had the colour of your lips ngl

• +1
Damm you're gl :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 656
Could be lactose intolerance

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 656
Do you reckon? I might try cutting out dairy then.
Yes, I ussaly get that but disregard it anyway as women look at my frame and height anyway and not face

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 656
Yes, I ussaly get that but disregard it anyway as women look at my frame and height anyway and not face

I can't wait to have a great body. I've got the height to be fair, but I need my face carrying it's share for the time being.

Time to start dermastamping nigga

• +1
Time to start dermastamping nigga

Is it actually going to make much of a difference? It's not like I have acne or bad skin overall. My skin quality is pretty great. It's just these single little spots. Besides £200 on that thing you recommended is a little steep when you're £600 in debt on a student budget.

Is it actually going to make much of a difference? It's not like I have acne or bad skin overall. My skin quality is pretty great. It's just these single little spots. Besides £200 on that thing you recommended is a little steep when you're £600 in debt on a student budget.
If you watched the video you know it'll make a difference lol. Just get a manual one for like 20$ if ur poor and don't wanna save for it

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 656
If you watched the video you know it'll make a difference lol. Just get a manual one for like 20$ if ur poor and don't wanna save for it

Do you have any recommendations for those?

I’d try some glycolic acid as well. It’ll make your skin look overall better. Have been using it for a few months and my skin looks the best it ever has and is smooth. It’s not as harsh as retin-a but also promotes collagen production.

• +1
I’d try some glycolic acid as well. It’ll make your skin look overall better. Have been using it for a few months and my skin looks the best it ever has and is smooth. It’s not as harsh as retin-a but also promotes collagen production.

Cheers. Any product you'd recommend?

Diet? Sugar intake?

• +1
Low on carbs. Lots of protein, vegetables and fruit.

Thanks a lot man.
Try reducing your fruit intake, the sugar might be triggering it.

• +1