Lol @ any man using tinder, bumble, okcupid, or anything else besides skout and meetme

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir
Every other dating app limits you to 5-20 swipes a day

literally just messaged 100 females on skout, took me 5 mins. And I got 30 girls already dming me lmao.

imagine limiting your rotation to 10 girls a day... couldn’t be me. LMAO

those apps are literally cucking you and putting you in a scarcity mindset

on skout I have so many girls ready to smash I can chose from hundreds. I leave 30% of these females on read cuz in

I can’t do that on tinder. On tinder I’m limited to talking to 10 women a day.. where as skout I can talk to 1,000 women and have an abundance of hoes

men of 2022 need to start boycotting tinder and any other app that limits swipes or matches or messages. It’s literally meant to give females the power/upper hand

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ezio6, Deleted member 16058, .👽. and 1 other person
I don’t use these apps (yet) but if I was, I‘d definitely buy the premium version

Be a normal person and meet people IRL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock, datboijj, DivineBeing and 2 others
I don’t use these apps (yet) but if I was, I‘d definitely buy the premium version
If the premium lets you swipe and message unlimited women then it’s worth it

I never bought so idk.

If it doesn’t then this is literally a power move against men to remove options from them and make them “pay attention” to one girl instead of having a harem of women

it also works out in women’s favor since women’s match rate is 100% so they can be picky. Even the biggest chads match rate is like 60% prob.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
have never downloaded or used a dating app. and you write that you use 10 different dating apps and write to 100s of women there, you apparently have too much free time or are extremely needy

• Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend and .👽.
have never downloaded or used a dating app. and you write that you use 10 different dating apps and write to 100s of women there, you apparently have too much free time or are extremely needy
Lmfao it takes me literally 4-5 mins to message 300+ women on skout

fuk outta here. I legit turbo message the same one word opener

I throw out about 10 messages per 15 seconds

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220, Deleted member 16058 and .👽.
You can swipe on many women on tinder

Lmfao it takes me literally 4-5 mins to message 300+ women on skout

fuk outta here. I legit turbo message the same one word opener

I throw out about 10 messages per 15 seconds
Do they need to match with you in order to respond or can you just message them on the fly? What's the response rate? Have you gone on any dates or gotten any lays using Skout? Never heard of this app until now

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Is this swipe limitation thing on Tinder an American feature? I still have like 50 / day

How popular are Skout and MeetMe?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17768, IndianJock, leveruis and 1 other person
yeah.

Just be guy number #21345677 that she matches with.

Number of physical meetups is what ONLY counts.

All rest (matches, likes, messages) = COPE
False

Number of bangs with girls that are not whales off the apps is what counts.

Dating Apps are fucking terrible. You pay the 2 Point online tax and if your a 6/10 u MAY be able to meet up with some 4/10 LTBeckys.

Where as a 6/10 can find a 5-6/10 from work or workout class if relatively NT and shes single/open.
Be a normal person and meet people IRL.
this if u want ANYThing close to looksmatch.

Hot girls, or any chick you would want to actually date are NOT on the apps. Plenty of Suitors in Instagram DM where she can scan for your friends, status, NT.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Deleted member 11388
yeah.

what if they write my name on thereselfs and spams me with nudes

is that cope?

what if they write my name on thereselfs and spams me with nudes

is that cope?
I dunno.
maybe you are Chad enough, for online dating.
I was more commenting from the persective of the average dude.

Nudes are okay, but also a bit of cope. because there is unlimited amount of nudes that one can view.
The reason, to do dating, is either for having sex or for finding someone for a relationship.

Just made out with a Becky from tinder

Every other dating app limits you to 5-20 swipes a day

literally just messaged 100 females on skout, took me 5 mins. And I got 30 girls already dming me lmao.

imagine limiting your rotation to 10 girls a day... couldn’t be me. LMAO

those apps are literally cucking you and putting you in a scarcity mindset

on skout I have so many girls ready to smash I can chose from hundreds. I leave 30% of these females on read cuz in

I can’t do that on tinder. On tinder I’m limited to talking to 10 women a day.. where as skout I can talk to 1,000 women and have an abundance of hoes

men of 2022 need to start boycotting tinder and any other app that limits swipes or matches or messages. It’s literally meant to give females the power/upper hand
I have literally never heard of skout

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I find that the further down the alternative route with regards dating apps, the uglier the foids get. There's a reason the good looking ones don't use "Skout" - they don't need to.

yeah.

this

I tried scout and only saw women 100km or more away from me. Best apps are bumble and hinge

• +1
Reactions: leveruis