Lol just saw Barrett on a random Coca-cola Ad. (Pic)

Deleted member 2527

Deleted member 2527

Zephir
Imagine modeling for multi-billion dollar companies.

Anyone wanna estimate what he was paid for this?

Attachments

• 90CB93AF-2400-4821-B76C-9C3F994C963F.jpeg
    90CB93AF-2400-4821-B76C-9C3F994C963F.jpeg
    170.3 KB · Views: 115
  • +1
Reactions: cardiologist
Around a buck fiddy

does it really matter

jfl at randomly spotting international mms on advertisements.
i went to the shopping center and kept seeing o'pry, gandy and nessman. when you take the blackpill, ones subhumanity lingers with the overshadowing presence of advertisements and the incidental comparison to male models superior intrinsic value.
my mother knows all about my autistic obsession with craniofacial development and now stops me to show advertisements of gandy.
its very embarrassing given that im in my 20s and have a senile geriatric grabbing my arm and blurting out loud 'looks theres david gandy!'

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Ruby, highT and 8 others
i went to the shopping center and kept seeing o'pry, gandy and nessman. when you take the blackpill, ones subhumanity lingers with the overshadowing presence of advertisements and the incidental comparison to male models superior intrinsic value.
my mother knows all about my autistic obsession with craniofacial development and now stops me to show advertisements of gandy.
its very embarrassing given that im in my 20s and have a senile geriatric grabbing my arm and blurting out loud 'looks theres david gandy!'
I saw Sean O'Pry at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical interference,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

• JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand, Ruby, Luke LLL and 6 others
I saw Sean O'Pry at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical interference,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
I know this shit's fake but I genuinely laughed

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
I saw Barret in Facebook cola add. That was so disgusting. All foids scrolling saw his face and the thinked about him smashing their pussies. Its beyond over.

Imagine modeling for multi-billion dollar companies.

Anyone wanna estimate what he was paid for this?
where is this? where are the price tags for each item? why is there only one handwritten price label? wtf?

giphy.gif

does it really matter
i feel physical pain every time i see your sig

is coca cola the ulimate halo?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Every time I go to the mall near me:
> Jeremy Meeks ad modelling some sunglasses just laughing at my existence along with gigastacy Bar Refaeli
> Walk a few steps then I see David Gandy Light Blue campaign, looking down at me like the subhuman I am, with his piercing blue eyes
> I make my way up escalators and right in front of me is Simon Nessman Giorgio Armani fragrance squinting at me with his chiseled bone structure

Can't even go out to the mall without being mogged to oblivion, their faces are fucking everywhere :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ruby and Enlil
I wonder what goes through barrets head when he lurks these threads(and i know u do u narci fag)

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
BALDING IT IS OVER OVER OVER

I saw Gandy in a cologne ad the other day on YouTube. Still waiting to see O'Pry.
I wonder what goes through barrets head when he lurks these threads(and i know u do u narci fag)
"Jordan Barrett I know you're reading this."
is coca cola the ulimate halo?
Over for Pepsicels.

• +1
Reactions: Ruby and Deleted member 3962
with each passing day you become more and more beautiful.