Lookism is the new racism

Hardrada

Hardrada

Germanicelt
At first it was tribalism, then nationalism, then racism and now lookism.

Will we ever move on from lookism? The only way that's possible is if everyone becomes ugly or too many people become ugly.

With tribalism moving onto nationalism they did that cuz they had no choice. And they had to move on from nationalism to racism cuz they had no choice. And now the people can't be racist so they have no choice but to be looksist.

If in the future everyone becomes more deformed and there is too many deformed ppl for ppl to be able to pick on someone for being deformed then maby ppl will purely base their opinions on ppl on who they rlly are on the inside

When the ubermensch come to exist, like Nietzsche said

• +1
Reactions: Kazey and butterworld
actually racism is a manifestation of lookism

lookism is the broader more encompassing umbrella term

• +1
Reactions: Kazey, Costcosuperstore and NotCarv
lookism has always been a thing its in our dna.

• +1
Reactions: ominion and yeeyeeslayer
Define ubermensch according to your comprehension.
Imo it’s when we reach the limit for human iq, and there is a limit since the brain only has so many neural connections, after that stage idk what will happen, we would need to create new brains for humans, intelligence is a measure of how conscious you are, and I believe that once humanity is all past a certain level, all this lookism disappears

Imo it’s when we reach the limit for human iq, and there is a limit since the brain only has so many neural connections, after that stage idk what will happen, we would need to create new brains for humans, intelligence is a measure of how conscious you are, and I believe that once humanity is all past a certain level, all this lookism disappears
I think IQ is one of the most redundant ways of measuring human intellect.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
I think IQ is one of the most redundant ways of measuring human intellect.
Yeah I agree, the real measure of intelligence is g-factor, but iq is used to represent that

Yeah I agree, the real measure of intelligence is g-factor, but iq is used to represent that
IQ specializes so how can it represent the foundation? My theory of the foundation is more inclusive and adaptable.

IQ specializes so how can it represent the foundation? My theory of the foundation is more inclusive and adaptable.
Wdym by foundation, as in consciousness?

Wdym by foundation, as in consciousness?
I named it sentience. I.e the fundamental intelligence variety below all specializations such as IQ, EQ etc.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel