Looks Maxing Isn't About Getting Laid - IT'S ABOUT WHO YOU BECOME!

Deleted member 14138

Deleted member 14138

Kraken
Imagine becoming your favorite super hero in real life, a musician you aspire to be like, or your favorite movie star. THAT'S what looks maxing should be about. It shouldn't be about getting your fuckin penis wet, or a woman's (or man, for you gays out there - I know you are out there) approval. Because when it becomes that, then you put too much pressure on yourself and the process becomes less enjoyable. I looks max because I want to become a Chad giga mogger who is a total bad ass. Getting laid is not bad, but it should not be the reason we looks max. We need to be getting up at 5 o clock in the morning every day for ourselves, and becoming the most optimal people. We must be working out 2-5 hours a day, for ourselves, practicing to be auto mechanics, for ourselves. LOOKS MAXING FOR OURSELVES! LOOKSMAXING IS LIFE!

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 6423, Preoximerianas and 6 others
Thanks for the looksmaxing inspo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
(or man, for you gays out there - I know you are out there)
Laugh lol

• JFL
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and DrTony
Ascend to God or death

Imagine becoming your favorite super hero in real life, a musician you aspire to be like, or your favorite movie star. THAT'S what looks maxing should be about. It shouldn't be about getting your fuckin penis wet, or a woman's (or man, for you gays out there - I know you are out there) approval. Because when it becomes that, then you put too much pressure on yourself and the process becomes less enjoyable. I looks max because I want to become a Chad giga mogger who is a total bad ass. Getting laid is not bad, but it should not be the reason we looks max. We need to be getting up at 5 o clock in the morning every day for ourselves, and becoming the most optimal people. We must be working out 2-5 hours a day, for ourselves, practicing to be auto mechanics, for ourselves. LOOKS MAXING FOR OURSELVES! LOOKSMAXING IS LIFE!

I'm gonna skip the bullshit it is about getting laid most dudes here are standards cels who want stacy and Idon't see the issue with that as long as your fraud your genetic value