Looks theory explanation for Netflix TV show "Love is blind"?

metagross

metagross

Sphinx
What is the blackpill explanation for the Netflix show "Love is blind", where people get to know eachother without seeing eachother at all?
The men have to propose to the woman at some point and if she says "Yes", that is the first time they see eachother. And some of these relationships lasted for atleast 2 years. I didn't keep up for longer, but I know that they lasted, despite not seeing eachother.

How does this show fit into looks theory?

it doesnt

• +1
Reactions: metagross
What is the blackpill explanation for the Netflix show "Love is blind", where people get to know eachother without seeing eachother at all?
The men have to propose to the woman at some point and if she says "Yes", that is the first time they see eachother. And some of these relationships lasted for atleast 2 years. I didn't keep up for longer, but I know that they lasted, despite not seeing eachother.

Because they were just having fun until they got to see eachother for the first time. And they're on a show. They don't want to have to leave the show so even If they don't like what they see when the other is revealed they'll roll with the punches milking it for as much camera time as they can.

• +1
Reactions: Fear, Preoximerianas, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
just post the mismatched couples then

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Because they were just having fun until they got to see eachother for the first time. And they're on a show. They don't want to have to leave the show so even If they don't like what they see when the other is revealed they'll roll with the punches milking it for as much camera time as they can.
You forget that the people actually get married though. That's quite a commitment for just some camera fame. Not to mention that they have to play this for atleast 2 years.

You forget that the people actually get married though. That's quite a commitment for just some camera fame. Not to mention that they have to play this for atleast 2 years.
Marriage isn't such a serious thing these days. Most people would gladly give up two years of their life to be on a reality show. These are the kinds of people who would sell their soul just for a chance to "make it big".

• +1
Reactions: klamus, Preoximerianas, Tobias Fünke and 1 other person
0 pics
0 care

Shit thread kys

• +1
Reactions: klamus and Fear
just do warm approach theory

It’s all fun and games until she starts touching your face to measure your ratios in the dark

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15917

Everyone on that show is moderately attractive, it doesn’t make any sense. They need to put uglies on there, I bet if they did the show wouldn’t be as popular is it is now.

If they put some uglies on there, Most of the people who said “I love his/her personality” then see this

would change their minds ASAP.

Tldr: it doesn’t work because no one on that show was ugly. They were moderately attractive. Love isn’t blind.