Looks theory will always exist for a certain subsection of men

chessplayercoper23

chessplayercoper23

Mr 10/10 personaliteeee
The more you think of it, the reason why looks theory exist is for men who self improved on their lives to look better.

Reverse juggernaut law only happens when females have low self esteem or their social circle game is spot on.
Remember

This is perfect example of looks theory

20200603 114616

20200603 115827

I fucked this girl based off my looks

Last edited:
I thought you were an inel

WhT. Looks like an ugly jewish hag

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5258
she looks 10 jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Fuck you bragger

FBI OPEN UP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Just fuck a middle schooler theory

• Love it
Reactions: inceletto
SHE IS BUGGY FAT ETHNIC AS I CAN SEE FROM SIDE PROFILE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5258 and Incoming
Guys let the man have his fun. Why you guys shooting him down with that patethic crab in a bucket mentality? You guys are no different than normies who push incels to murder/ suicide.

Guys let the man have his fun. Why you guys shooting him down with that patethic crab in a bucket mentality? You guys are no different than normies who push incels to murder/ suicide.

They are jealous thats why

They are jealous thats why

Jesus fucking Christ my man, You have made at least 3(can't be bothered to check deeper) about fucking a girl and crying how she has 40something previous partners. Then you made a thread about white girls not being special.

hurr durr, white girls are nothing special, so i am gonna make multiple posts about one girl i finally fucked on incel forums.
You sound like youre on the border of oneitis, which is normal, if you have been an incel for long, just do not stay like this.

But seriously, congratz, if you actually finally lost your v card, just do not get attached to the one girl who finnaly spread her legs for you and go find another one.

Find the sweet spot on how many fwb's you can juggle without it being too much of a brain sore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Jesus fucking Christ my man, You have made at least 3(can't be bothered to check deeper) about fucking a girl and crying how she has 40something previous partners. Then you made a thread about white girls not being special.

hurr durr, white girls are nothing special, so i am gonna make multiple posts about one girl i finally fucked on incel forums.
You sound like youre on the border of oneitis, which is normal, if you have been an incel for long, just do not stay like this.

But seriously, congratz, if you actually finally lost your v card, just do not get attached to the one girl who finnaly spread her legs for you and go find another one.

Find the sweet spot on how many fwb's you can juggle without it being too much of a brain sore.

I was never a virgin to begin with.

Nice try

That's OPs sister, did she consent to being photographed? Does she know ur saying u fucked her on the etherwebz?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5258