Looksmaxxing and blackpill going mainstream is a sign to LDAR for anyone MTN and below...

EverythingMattersCel

EverythingMattersCel

AGI by 2025
BP going mainstream results in higher foid standards and more competition between self-aware men.

It's a vicious, self-perpetuating cycle and I am sure we are already at the stage of the 80/20 theory. It's going to get worse and worse.

There reaches a point where you must weigh the opportunity cost of bothering in the first place because the game was rigged from the start.

We're literally at a point now where an MTN could drop $30k on carefully planned surgeries and not even get a chance with a becky in return. How is the risk-reward of spending money and getting botched worth the ever-diminishing chances of ascending?

When it comes to looks, the base is everything. Most "ascensions" are a combo of learning how to take a better pic, and doing low-hanging soft-maxxes. Most surgery results are subtle at best, and won't overcome hardcoded failos like severe manletism, non-NT and unappealing phenos.

If you're an average-looking man you are ugly by today's standards. It's time to take a good hard look at yourself. Do you have the base to ascend to chadlite level? Assuming you do ascend, are you NT enough to even secure an LTR?

Remember that men tend to overestimate their looks and sexual interest, so you must overcome your own cognitive biases. Start thinking objectively about your situation because it might be time to call it quits. It might be time to throw in the towel, look in the mirror and say "It's over for me".

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik01, 📎♿️⚙️, efidescontinuado and 27 others
We're literally at a point now where an MTN could drop $30k on carefully planned surgeries and not even get a chance with a becky in return.
I spent $25K on looksmaxxing since 2021. at this point geomaxxing would yield more results

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: try2beme, aleksander, The Antichrist and 8 others
Good thread should be pinned

• +1
Reactions: BigLooks22, humanoidsub7, greywind and 2 others
BP going mainstream results in higher foid standards and more competition between self-aware men.

It's a vicious, self-perpetuating cycle and I am sure we are already at the stage of the 80/20 theory. It's going to get worse and worse.

There reaches a point where you must weigh the opportunity cost of bothering in the first place because the game was rigged from the start.

We're literally at a point now where an MTN could drop $30k on carefully planned surgeries and not even get a chance with a becky in return. How is the risk-reward of spending money and getting botched worth the ever-diminishing chances of ascending?

When it comes to looks, the base is everything. Most "ascensions" are a combo of learning how to take a better pic, and doing low-hanging soft-maxxes. Most surgery results are subtle at best, and won't overcome hardcoded failos like severe manletism, non-NT and unappealing phenos.

If you're an average-looking man you are ugly by today's standards. It's time to take a good hard look at yourself. Do you have the base to ascend to chadlite level? Assuming you do ascend, are you NT enough to even secure an LTR?

Remember that men tend to overestimate their looks and sexual interest, so you must overcome your own cognitive biases. Start thinking objectively about your situation because it might be time to call it quits. It might be time to throw in the towel, look in the mirror and say "It's over for me".
after a certain point there will be too many men who will notice modern womens ignorant standard and turn to the bp

MTN still has potential. Sub 5 is where I would agree, PSL culture going mainstream has led to massive growth in lookism and cutthroat hedonistic eugenicism

Legit just being a subhuman on the Internet will mean a river of aspie zoomers and narcy normgroids commenting on your post telling you how much they mog you and commenting on every shit facial feature you might have. And then you realize how many people are subtly doing the same exact thing in their heads IRL now. Just lol

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Deleted member 55314, disheartenedcel and 9 others
i need reincarnation asap

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, disheartenedcel, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
I've got a good thread coming up on how to do your own pdo thread fillers soon, don't rope until then.

got most of it written but need to wait for 3 more weeks for the full results.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: disheartenedcel, Deleted member 25377, greywind and 7 others
after a certain point there will be too many men who will notice modern womens ignorant standard and turn to the bp
It's already happening.

Men and women can't stand each other for different reasons.

The experience of the avg. man is utter shit. Women utterly despise ugly men on a subconscious level. They lie, gaslight, cheat, patronise, bully and look down upon average men. At best, as an ugly/average man, you are invisible.

Most women hate men in general because of gynocentric conditioning, feminist propaganda, getting pumped and dumped by good-looking men and also free will to express their preferences for genetically superior men without consequences.

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, disheartenedcel, the next o'pry and 6 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, greywind, Afterchanger and 1 other person
I hate how looksmaxxing is mainstream mainly because it's associated with blackpill terminology le 'mogging' etc instead of being organic lookism culture like in south korea. It's hard to explain ngl.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, disheartenedcel, humanoidsub7 and 2 others
I spent $25K on looksmaxxing since 2021. at this point geomaxxing would yield more results
More men are geo-maxxing than ever. That is already getting saturated, and the dating market of developing societies is becoming like the West.

There will be no copes left soon.

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, copemaxxeer, Xangsane and 6 others
I hate how looksmaxxing is mainstream mainly because it's associated with blackpill terminology le 'mogging' etc instead of being organic lookism culture like in south korea. It's hard to explain ngl.
The West is becoming like Korea, and Korea just keeps getting worse. There is no end in sight.

Plastic surgery is exploding everywhere.

The West is becoming like Korea, and Korea just keeps getting worse. There is no end in sight.

Plastic surgery is exploding everywhere.
Looks is the only virtue in a godless society (gigacringing at what I just posted tbh)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 55314, ResilientGoyim, disheartenedcel and 4 others
MTN still has potential. Sub 5 is where I would agree, PSL culture going mainstream has led to massive growth in lookism and cutthroat hedonistic eugenicism

Legit just being a subhuman on the Internet will mean a river of aspie zoomers and narcy normgroids commenting on your post telling you how much they mog you and commenting on every shit facial feature you might have. And then you realize how many people are subtly doing the same exact thing in their heads IRL now. Just lol
Everyone is rude asf these days.

Bullying women is okay, but I have to draw the line with ugly men.

Tbh, I would never insult anyone unprovoked like women do though.

The few times I stood up for myself when a foid got mouthy, they broke down. It takes one negative comment and their whole world falls apart, whereas I have been brutalised, dehumanised and denigrated my entire life by the opposite sex cos of looks.

• +1
Reactions: ResilientGoyim, fuxkdakikez, Clown Show and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, AscensionUwU, greywind and 3 others
More men are geo-maxxing than ever. That is already getting saturated, and the dating market of developing societies is becoming like the West.

That's bullshit because the 2nd/3rd world is so much bigger than the first world. Competition will increase a bit but most people wont be willing to learn a language and move to a country full time.

That's bullshit because the 2nd/3rd world is so much bigger than the first world. Competition will increase a bit but most people wont be willing to learn a language and move to a country full time.
Geo-maxxing won't affect things that much, but Western culture is seeping everywhere. Hypergamy in Western culture is going global.

• +1
Reactions: Orc

but this assumes this forum is all americans. blackpill shit doesnt apply to my country any ugly short poor retard can get laid here if they are native to the country and NT. but i ain't NT so im rotting on this forum

• +1
Reactions: greywind and HTN_Mentalcel
Geo-maxxing won't affect things that much, but Western culture is seeping everywhere. Hypergamy in Western culture is going global.
Woman are the same everywhere lol. This trad shit hasn't existed in forever and it only existed because women didn't have rights, hypergamy has always existed practically everywhere.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, the next o'pry, humanoidsub7 and 2 others
but this assumes this forum is all americans. blackpill shit doesnt apply to my country any ugly short poor retard can get laid here if they are native to the country and NT. but i ain't NT so im rotting on this forum
Country?

• +1
Reactions: greywind, plukee and HTN_Mentalcel
shithole suburb of scotland, @plukee lives in the same country and can confirm even the ugliest alcoholic idiots here get laid
Yup. Same issue you have too that im also dealing with

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
shithole suburb of scotland, @plukee lives in the same country and can confirm even the ugliest alcoholic idiots here get laid

Greenock? Wondering which shithole.

NT is everything here for sure. Tinder is borderline impossible for me but my colleagues who I mog to the grave on every aspect get laid regularly in clubs while I’m incel.

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Xtra

Last edited:
Yup. Same issue you have too that im also dealing with
Greenock? Wondering which shithole.
nah fife but i lived in glasgow for years and the dating scene was the same there despite it being a much richer area of a big city rather than a small shithole
NT is everything here for sure. Tinder is borderline impossible for me but my colleagues who I mog to the grave on every aspect get laid regularly in clubs while I’m incel.
dating apps are also impossible for me (didn't even see anyone my age on them, only a few 40+ year olds). im way better looking than my brothers and my old friend group but they are not incel while i am

and i never met a single incel in real life. they seem to be completely non-existent here besides those with severe autism and down syndromes

NT theory is the biggest piece of shit out there.

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, fuxkdakikez, copemaxxeer and 3 others
New world order, Now!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
lookism culture is nowhere near as brutal as its gonna get for us with all of this blackpill shit going mmainstream and people recognizing their unconcious. Its fucking brutal for literally everybody even if you are a chad. I convinced a few blackpilled tiktok channels to shut down their shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: disheartenedcel, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member and 3 others
Woman are the same everywhere lol. This trad shit hasn't existed in forever and it only existed because women didn't have rights, hypergamy has always existed practically everywhere.
Yeah.

I FUCKING HATE WOMEN

• +1
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness
humanoidsub7

yep @HTN_Mentalcel is correct
IMPOSSIBLE for geomaxxing to be ever saturated lol

Give up kid

you are full of shit lmao
gtfo with this doomerism bs
i dunno why i even made an account here to try and help you guys
Oh No Reaction GIF

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
without surgeries? like wtf, how? you said you dont roid either....
i used anavar in late 2022, early 2023. now i only use it when i don't have enough food.

the procedures i've had are under eye filler, chin filler, agnes radiofrequency on buccal region.

You're a dumbass if you think roiding is a long term solution

plus everything is more expensive in America

$25K doesn't take you that far

Primal diet + softmaxxing is all you need to looksmaxx unless deformed (then pay for major surgeries)

You're also a dumbass for thinking it's easy to get surgery.

I called for buccal fat removal and it had over a year waiting list.

You're a dumbass if you think roiding is a long term solution
it really is but you dont need much at your age and height just trt/ 500 mgs at most
i dont have good muscle building genetics im a 6'1" lanklet
without roids, and being 30 im toast lol

Primal diet + softmaxxing is all you need to looksmaxx unless deformed (then pay for major surgeries)
everybody needs animal based diet
+ surgeries (everybody needs that- chad)

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Shit will die out soon

Water

Shit will die out soon
no normie will do HARD maxxing, aka surgeries and roids so no worry about it becoming "mainstream"
most ppl i know literally think if something is illegal, then its bad lol

• +1
Reactions: randomop

Omg such a high iq thread

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
it really is but you dont need much at your age and height just trt/ 500 mgs at most
i dont have good muscle building genetics im a 6'1" lanklet
without roids, and being 30 im toast lol
bro using synthetic testosterone doesn't mog

primal diet mogs

the fact that you need to cycle all these supplements, medications and treatments shows that diet is way more important

Omg such a high iq thread
he is all over the place in his "arguments" like a retard
the demise of dating and soyciety has been talked about for 20 years....

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and ConfusedBolivian
he is all over the place in his "arguments" like a retard
the demise of dating and soyciety has been talked about for 20 years....
As if some softmaxxed normies will become chads or something bcs of blackpill or looksmaxxing being mainstream, OP is literally autistic and dumb

i should have said MAINLY ANIMAL BASED (like saladino for ex) diet instead of primal/ schizo raw meat diet

unlike the low iq schizophrenics AAjonus "i changed my name to sound european because im a retard+ i die in th hospitals cause im low iq so i tell decades of experience doctors that they SHOULDNT OPERATE on me cause i know better" :feelskek: 🤦‍♂️

or the low IQ schizophrenic (and former vegan 🤮) and future mass murderer (just like many on .org) or asylum patient Goatis

i eat COOKED meat and organs, ofc, just like our primitive ancestors, which inherited fire well before our species popped up in existence (homo sapiens sapiens)- fire being discovered by our monkey like pre homo sapiens sapiens ancestors 1 MILLION years ago

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday