Looksmaxxing and blackpill going mainstream is a sign to LDAR for anyone MTN and below...

i should have said MAINLY ANIMAL diet instead of primal/ schizo raw meat diet

unlike the low iq schizophrenics AAjonus "i changed my name to sound european because im a retard+ i die in th hospitals cause im low iq so i tell decades of experience doctors that they SHOULDNT OPERATE on me cause i know better" :feelskek: 🤦‍♂️

or the low IQ schizophrenic and future mass murderer or asylum patient Goatis

i eat COOKED meat and organs, ofc, just like our primitive ancestors, which inherited fire well before our species popped up in existence (homo sapiens sapiens)
PRIMAL DIET IS NOT A CARNIVORE DIET

PRIMAL DIET INCLUDES VEGETABLE JUICE, FRUIT, RAW DAIRY, RAW EGGS, RAW MEAT

OK

YOU ARE MENTALLY ILL IF YOU DON'T EAT RAW MEAT OK!

GET YO NUTRIENTS BROTHER

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and Skywalker
PRIMAL DIET IS NOT A CARNIVORE DIET

PRIMAL DIET INCLUDES VEGETABLE JUICE, FRUIT, RAW DAIRY, RAW EGGS, RAW MEAT

OK

YOU ARE MENTALLY ILL IF YOU DON'T EAT RAW MEAT OK!

GET YO NUTRIENTS BROTHER
my man has become a schizophrenic from listening to schizos all this time (it happens)

he even types like you @ReadBooksEveryday :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
We're literally at a point now where an MTN could drop $30k on carefully planned surgeries and not even get a chance with a becky in return. How is the risk-reward of spending money and getting botched worth the ever-diminishing chances of ascending?
This reminds me of Gaia(really cool poster on here , not some neurodiverse autist), dude spent almost 3 years total and over 30k+ to get a bimax, where he had to wear braces for 2 years and recover from the brutal surgery for a year until the swelling disappeared and the final results in. He definitely looks considerably better,but.... he is still a 5'5 brown dude in his 30s in a predominantly white country(UK). The surgery definitely had a huge change in his apperance and most definitely his self-confidence, but it doesn't change the fact that your average girl would probably choose some 6'1 average white dude who brushes his teeth once a day and doesn't know how to wash his ass. If a girl didn't like him pre-bimax, there's a 95% chance she wouldn't have afterwards.

But the biggest problem is that the vast majority of surgeries end up looking uncanny and people can tell from a mile away that there is something off, mostly because people try to create strong features instead of correcting weak ones. I guaran-fucking-tee you that 99% of men even with some minor jaw recession don't need bimax, they need to grow some stubble and grow their hair out, it will make more of a difference for their appearance, it will take 10x less effort and it will end up about a 1000x cheaper.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Skywalker and Pikabro
This reminds me of Gaia(really cool poster on here , not some neurodiverse autist), dude spent almost 3 years total and over 30k+ to get a bimax, where he had to wear braces for 2 years and recover from the brutal surgery for a year until the swelling disappeared and the final results in. He definitely looks considerably better,but.... he is still a 5'5 brown dude in his 30s in a predominantly white country(UK). The surgery definitely had a huge change in his apperance and most definitely his self-confidence, but it doesn't change the fact that your average girl would probably choose some 6'1 average white dude who brushes his teeth once a day and doesn't know how to wash his ass. If a girl didn't like him pre-bimax, there's a 95% chance she wouldn't have afterwards.

But the biggest problem is that the vast majority of surgeries end up looking uncanny and people can tell from a mile away that there is something off, mostly because people try to create strong features instead of correcting weak ones. I guaran-fucking-tee you that 99% of men even with some minor jaw recession don't need bimax, they need to grow some stubble and grow their hair out, it will make more of a difference for their appearance, it will take 10x less effort and it will end up about a 1000x cheaper.
dont forget masc maxxing (the real solution) is still not accepted here as it should so they deserve it for believing twink maxxing surgery botching works better lol