Low dose Exemestane is androgenic and Ray Peat approved

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
"
Now you know one of the secrets of medicine - treat women with an androgen without telling them it is, and this way nobody will discover that androgens are actually good for us.

The 17-OH metabolite of exemestane is just 6-methylene-boldenone. You can Google for "boldenone" for more info, but it is basically an anabolic steroid with less androgenicity than testosterone. However, the in the case of exemestane, the addition of the 6-methylene group seems to potentiate the androgenic effects and if you look at the study you linked to you will see that the 17-OH metabolite of exemestane is somewhere in between T and DHT in terms of androgenicity, which means quite androgenic. About 40% of an ingested dose of exemestane converts into the 17-OH metabolite, so by taking 25mg you get about 10mg of a highly androgenic AND anabolic steroid, with a half life of 24 hours, which also happens to powerfully inhibit aromatase. I would say it is probably similar or slightly weaker than Proviron in terms of androgenicity but is much more anabolic and better at lowering estrogen. This may explain why people taking it lose fat and gain muscle even without training.
Exemestane makes you slimmer and more muscular

I think exemestane is pretty good, and its safety can be improved by using doses no more than 10mg a day (beyound which there is no further decrease in estrogen) and combining with pregnenolone/DHEA. I would prefer it to Proviron. From the commercial steroids, exemestane and drostanolone would be my top choices, but I would always combine with precursors like pregnenolone/DHEA."

Exemestane was developed as an analog to androstenedione and DHT.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exemestane
"...Exemestane is an irreversible, steroidal aromatase inactivator, structurally related to the natural substrate androstenedione. It acts as a false substrate for the aromatase enzyme, and is processed to an intermediate that binds irreversibly to the active site of the enzyme causing its inactivation, an effect also known as "suicide inhibition." By being structurally similar to enzyme targets, Exemestane permanently binds to the enzymes, preventing them from converting androgen into estrogen."
The doses of exemestane used are basically identical to the doses of DHT used in male HRT. DHT inhibits estrogen synthesis much like exemestane does. AFAIK, exmestane was developed as an alternative to DHT that does not suppress LH/FSH as much as taking DHT directly does.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lightskinbengali, thereallegend and Deleted member 21062
@Thomas DOM @Nad

@inferiorpispot234