LowInhibMaxxing

AntiSocial-Fakecel

AntiSocial-Fakecel

Skinnycel & Skullcel Crew
I was driving home on the freeway from Pizza Hut when a cuck and his girlfriend were making handsigns to me. I couldn't make them out, but I think they were trying to bully me. So, i sped up to get closer to the nearest exit. As they neared, I took a full coffee cup from this morning that I forgot to drink and chucked it at their car and it exploded. Then, i drove off the exit, but they halted the car and followed me. I was speeding up trying to lose them and i cut into a gas station and swerved onto the next street, but they still followed. Finally they pulled up next to me with a rusty machete, so i cut in front of a bunch of incoming cars to lose them. That is when they stopped following. I drove around the block to make sure they weren't still following me and then I went home so I could eat my dirty bulk pizza.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mojopin, ChiseledFace, UndercovrNormie and 3 others
How is this lowinhib maxxing more like self conscious retard maxxing first off you don't even know if they were making fun of you yet you threw a coffee cup at them and if they were why would you care you think any normal looking person would go this far for a hand signal made at them and then you go on here and try to brag about doing this like it's cool or something.???

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2 and Deleted member 470
How is this lowinhib maxxing more like self conscious retard maxxing first off you don't even know if they were making fun of you yet you threw a coffee cup at them and if they were why would you care you think any normal looking person would go this far for a hand signal made at them and then you go on here and try to brag about doing this like it's cool or something.???
They pulled up next to me to do the hand signs. Now that I think about it, he probably wanted to race me. Also, I did it for fun and adrenaline too.

They pulled up next to me to do the hand signs. Now that I think about it, he probably wanted to race me. Also, I did it for fun and adrenaline too.
Just fight him if you want some fun and adrenaline

Just fight him if you want some fun and adrenaline
Yeah, when he pulled a rusty machete on me? I might be self-conscious, but you're an idiot.

massive cope

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
Pics or didnt happen

what's the sense of low inh?
To have the courage for talking to women so they can reply that you are ugly?

When i'm drunk i'm low inh and i only get slaps and "No"

I'm talking about before you threw the mug you idiot
Throwing the mug was funny. Oh and luckily I didn't fight him, knowing he had that thing after the fact. If things got bad, he would've used it or the girl wouldve.
what's the sense of low inh?
To have the courage for talking to women so they can reply that you are ugly?

When i'm drunk i'm low inh and i only get slaps and "No"
It's fun lol. Girls like having fun, don't they? It's cope if you're ugly though.

Seems legit
I live in Southern USA. People can legally carry knives, swords, farming tools (machete and kukri), and guns. Not uncommon to run into these things, especially if you expose yourself to violence often. I've seen a person pull out a dull, replica katana and beat someone with it before.

I live in Southern USA. People can legally carry knives, swords, farming tools (machete and kukri), and guns. Not uncommon to run into these things, especially if you expose yourself to violence often. I've seen a person pull out a dull, replica katana and beat someone with it before.
So can't you just fuck your sister then and not be incel anymore? :unsure::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Steve bachall and Michael Myers
So can't you just fuck your sister then and not be incel anymore? :unsure::forcedsmile:
You know, it's very common for anyone to have sex with family members, not just rednecks. Most incest videos you will see are of middle-class white people. Also, back when I was younger and lived in ghetto apartments, negros would always fuck their own cousins (yet, this is the joke they use to try and burn whites.....).

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall and Michael Myers
You know, it's very common for anyone to have sex with family members, not just rednecks. Most incest videos you will see are of middle-class white people. Also, back when I was younger and lived in ghetto apartments, negros would always fuck their own cousins (yet, this is the joke they use to try and burn whites.....).

Every person on this globe is at least 1/50th cousin of yours. Therefore no matter who you fuck, you're still fucking your cousin. I enjoy seeing people cope with "no she's not related to me," except she is, you dumb shits.

Every person on this globe is at least 1/50th cousin of yours. Therefore no matter who you fuck, you're still fucking your cousin. I enjoy seeing people cope with "no she's not related to me," except she is, you dumb shits.

Luke 3:23-38 English Standard Version (ESV)

The Genealogy of Jesus Christ
23 Jesus, when he began his ministry, was about thirty years of age, being the son (as was supposed) of Joseph, the son of Heli, 24 the son of Matthat, the son of Levi, the son of Melchi, the son of Jannai, the son of Joseph, 25 the son of Mattathias, the son of Amos, the son of Nahum, the son of Esli, the son of Naggai, 26 the son of Maath, the son of Mattathias, the son of Semein, the son of Josech, the son of Joda, 27 the son of Joanan, the son of Rhesa, the son of Zerubbabel, the son of Shealtiel,[a] the son of Neri, 28 the son of Melchi, the son of Addi, the son of Cosam, the son of Elmadam, the son of Er, 29 the son of Joshua, the son of Eliezer, the son of Jorim, the son of Matthat, the son of Levi, 30 the son of Simeon, the son of Judah, the son of Joseph, the son of Jonam, the son of Eliakim, 31 the son of Melea, the son of Menna, the son of Mattatha, the son of Nathan, the son of David, 32 the son of Jesse, the son of Obed, the son of Boaz, the son of Sala, the son of Nahshon, 33 the son of Amminadab, the son of Admin, the son of Arni, the son of Hezron, the son of Perez, the son of Judah, 34 the son of Jacob, the son of Isaac, the son of Abraham, the son of Terah, the son of Nahor, 35 the son of Serug, the son of Reu, the son of Peleg, the son of Eber, the son of Shelah, 36 the son of Cainan, the son of Arphaxad, the son of Shem, the son of Noah, the son of Lamech, 37 the son of Methuselah, the son of Enoch, the son of Jared, the son of Mahalaleel, the son of Cainan, 38 the son of Enos, the son of Seth, the son of Adam, the son of God.

tl;dr, everyone comes from God :feelsokman:

Me and my friends are pretty low inhib. We play a game called who can shout the loudest.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad and UltraExtremeIntense
Niggggggerrrrrrrrssssssssss

were they niggers

Sounds like an action movie.

Next time kill them

JFL if you are not low inhib

glad you’re doing fine bro (y)

Do cars have license plates where you live?

You should've ended up like this to lowinhibmax

Good job. Check your E2 levels.