(M21) 6’0 feet niggercel rhino consultation besides my fucked skin i was wondering if i had potential to ascend to average looking or htn

D

Deleted member 46890

Iron
A13A680A 49C1 43B6 AFA2 F408BE3BA28F

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Xangsane, Samsepioler, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
Cut your nails, stop looking said, thicker eyebrows, hairstyle needs to be more neat, skin needs to be cleaner, and then your mtn or higher, but now your a ltn

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Deleted member 46890 and Kamui
Looks like a mugshot jfl

• JFL
Reactions: shogrim, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 31497 and 2 others
Cut your nails, stop looking said, thicker eyebrows, hairstyle needs to be more neat, skin needs to be cleaner, and then your mtn or higher, but now your a ltn
Ok thank yu for advice bro

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23
Looks like a mugshot jfl
Nah its a shit fucking photo the quality is garbage plus my hair is shit and didn’t even clean mysefl up before i went ill have to post another pic of me now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
Ok i understand this is me in (pre nose job) View attachment 2630471
Face doesn’t matter as much for blacks

Fix ur nose and improve ur skin quality and maybe try other hairstyles, your jaw/chin is good

Also gymmax is a must for majority of black guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46890
Face doesn’t matter as much for blacks

Fix ur nose and improve ur skin quality and maybe try other hairstyles, your jaw/chin is good

Also gymmax is a must for majority of black guys
Yea im twink as fuck right now and not to sure how i would go about fixing my skin my dad acne is extremely bad so i chalked it up yo genetics

writing about yourself as niggercel… sighh

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, wishIwasSalludon, coomahboomah and 2 others
Yea im twink as fuck right now and not to sure how i would go about fixing my skin my dad acne is extremely bad so i chalked it up yo genetics
I meant the collagen, smoother texture not acne

It can be fixed just have a look around since i don’t remember exactly. Dermarolling, tret/retin a or smth
jfl @Blackgymmax lost brother

• +1
I meant the collagen, smoother texture not acne

It can be fixed just have a look around since i don’t remember exactly. Dermarolling, tret/retin a or smth

jfl @Blackgymmax lost brother
Ok noted based off that photo do i look ltn still or just scarping mtb htn surface

go loot a walmart nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and try2beme
Double digit black man IQ
You gonna spend your life savings on rhino to get a whitegirl nose on your black man face

Ggs

• +1
Reactions: coomahboomah and Deleted member 46890
Double digit black man IQ
You gonna spend your life savings on rhino to get a whitegirl nose on your black man face

Ggs
his philtrum is killing his harmony ngl

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Ok noted based off that photo do i look ltn still or just scarping mtb htn surface
Pretty difficult to rate u since I’m not black. Average black guy is subhuman jaw wise etc, i would say mtn

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, coomahboomah and try2beme
his philtrum is killing his harmony ngl
And rhino will make it even worse. Nigga better off in the gym and getting his hair retwist

Pretty difficult to rate u since I’m not black. Average black guy is subhuman jaw wise etc, i would say mtn
Average blacks do have horrible jaws im trying to stick out with my above average jaw for a black and hopefully get a european nose to run exotic game

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax, plukee and Deleted member 13626
Average blacks do have horrible jaws im trying to stick out with my above average jaw for a black and hopefully get a european nose to run exotic game
Be careful and research who u will do rhino with since it can look uncanny

• +1
fix up your philtrum frst dude, getting a smaller nose will only highlight your philtrum
you have a good idea, but you need to make sure you harmonise it as well

• +1
yeh he has a suprisingly decent chin projection for a black guy

He is the chosen one. The progenitor of the next stage of evolution.

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
Grow out your goatee, then go to the gym and get tattoos, guaranteed you will slay
Ok i should probably cut my dreads i feel like they failo me but this is a bad pic in bad lighting so im unsure

Thats a good sign right?

Best thing actually. Progressive people are rarely ugly and generally good looking.

You're even more progressive than the average White person. Which is weird.

You probably have a high IQ as well.

• +1
Best thing actually. Progressive people are rarely ugly and generally good looking.

You're even more progressive than the average White person. Which is weird.

You probably have a high IQ as well. Ok thank you for the feedback i could or could not be high iq i haven’t been able to display that because my focus is only on looksmaxxing.I plan on rhino hardmax by march and will post again for results.

Your gonna mog soon I think

• +1
Ok i should probably cut my dreads i feel like they failo me but this is a bad pic in bad lighting so im unsure
No they don’t falio you, you just need a retwist and a taper

No they don’t falio you, you just need a retwist and a taper
Eh agree to disagree i understand they dont failo but neither do they halo my skull shape im thinking going for a fade but with wavy hair to fit my exotic vision to stand out from stereotypical black.

Eh agree to disagree i understand they dont failo but neither do they halo my skull shape im thinking going for a fade but with wavy hair to fit my exotic vision to stand out from stereotypical black.
I mean this with all due respect bro you are a Fitz 5-6 nigger lmao, in no universe will you ever look exotic lmao you’re better off looksmaxxing to fit what you already have

• +1
You are a low mtn bbc

Above average jaw
Lol
no offense but u look like shit lol

@St.TikTokcel look out for the newest mogger

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Op let's just say I would've ended my life if I looked as bad as you

• JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy, wishIwasSalludon and Nebula
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 46890