(M21) 6’0 feet niggercel rhino consultation besides my fucked skin i was wondering if i had potential to ascend to average looking or htn

Shut your fucking mouth. He may not be handsome but he's phenotypically very progressive.(which is more important because he carries the genes to produce good looking offsprings)

Yea i more thah likely wont be handsome and barely ascend to my liking but ill try to appeal with what i got thank you for the positive feedback @GuyFromSingapore very helpful info with how i will proceed with the next stage of my life. Although hoping i can be just slight abover average feel like i have potential.

Cut your nails, stop looking said, thicker eyebrows, hairstyle needs to be more neat, skin needs to be cleaner, and then your mtn or higher, but now your a ltn
Mtn or higher you believe so? I had girls before and was able to get girlfriends but could never keep them ill check back in with you in about a month to see where i stand(and ofc with women reactions)

Mtn or higher you believe so? I had girls before and was able to get girlfriends but could never keep them ill check back in with you in about a month to see where i stand(and ofc with women reactions)
Shit life being as ugly as you man

how am i fakecel im borderline nearcel i havent had sex in 7 months and i got extremely lucky
lol you literally said youve had girlfriends and sex before, I was looking at u thinking u werent even ugly jfl and just as predicted ur a fakecel. The reason why u dont get laid as much is cause ur autistic nigga and most men arent getting laid often jfl.

5.5/10 get out of here

lol you literally said youve had girlfriends and sex before, I was looking at u thinking u werent even ugly jfl and just as predicted ur a fakecel. The reason why u dont get laid as much is cause ur autistic nigga and most men arent getting laid often jfl.

5.5/10 get out of here
Jfl but it doesn’t matter because i still get treated like shit in relationships whats the point if i dont get chad treatment idgaf but most definitely not a fakecel i been at the mercy of blackpill more times than i can count on my hands

Jfl but it doesn’t matter because i still get treated like shit in relationships whats the point if i dont get chad treatment idgaf but most definitely not a fakecel i been at the mercy of blackpill more times than i can count on my hands
there are 30 years old that havent even kissed on this forum ur a fakecel

Blacks can get laid easily with media halo, looks don’t matter just get drip and slay

there are 30 years old that havent even kissed on this forum ur a fakecel
Bro im not a fucking fakecel are you not aware of nt just be first and scenariomaxxing plus i been blackpilled well before this forum existed plus just because a guy gets sex or a relationship every once in a while doesnt mean he isnt incel at most nearcel 😂

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Bro im not a fucking fakecel are you not aware of nt just be first and scenariomaxxing plus i been blackpilled well before this forum existed plus just because a guy gets sex or a relationship every once in a while doesnt mean he isnt incel at most nearcel 😂
ur a fakecel raging on an incel forum because ur tired of being a black monkey ass basketball hooping nigger

ur a fakecel raging on an incel forum because ur tired of being a black monkey ass basketball hooping nigger
Lol and i been ldar in my room for the past 6 months yea ok, like i said i been incel since my highschool days but im not gonna argue abt it

you're treated like shit because you act like a pussy, not because you ain't a chad. Inject test now

"Niggercel" is a racist slur often used to derogate Black people, sometimes combined with "cel" to reference the stereotype of Black people as having celsiophobia (fear of 300 degrees). These comments are offensive and abusive, and should never be accepted or tolerated. Exposure to such remarks generates negative emotions, endangers mental and emotional health, and harms our collective social norms and human rights. It is crucial to speak out against it and work towards creating a more inclusive and respectful society for everyone.

Normie

looks like utter fucking shit if Im completely honest

here's my analysis:
lower third: tiny and stunted
midface: terribly recessed
eye area: bug-eyed, prey as fuk
symmetry and harmony: complete absence thereof

overall 2.5/10, 3/10 on a good day

betacel. Just imagine being so beta that you let your woman disrespect you and then you blame on your looks and not your behavior lmao