Manhood: Increase penile size with hCG therapy

bonesoverblood

bonesoverblood

137 IQ 《◇》
Are you insecure about your size?

Wishing you had something better?

Well look no further.

hCG therapy has been studied for decades, in terms of increasing testosterone in men. However, it allows for certain effects to occur:

• Increase testicular growth, increasing base testosterone output
  • Increased penile length and girth

For penile length, here are some interesting stats:

"Mean penile length also increased significantly 24 weeks after treatment (flaccid length: from 3.39±1.03 cm to 5.14±1.39 cm; stretched length: from 5.41±1.43 cm to 7.45±1.70 cm; p<0.001"

"All patients demonstrated penile growth (0.25 to 0.75 cm) within five days of hCG administration, with four of six patients achieving a normal penile length (>2.0 cm) by 48 hours after the last of three daily hCG injections"

Depending on the dosage, and number of sessions, you could see significant increases in size and girth after a month.

I would talk to an endocrinologist, especially if you are "lacking" in the penile department.

It would also be possible to get this prescription with TRT, if you are already taking it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Suck it hmmm

where’s the purchase link

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Dicklet.4.3, noped and 3 others
685.jpg
685.jpg
685.jpg
685.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
where’s the purchase link

You can get a prescription from an endo. It's not that hard, just explain to them some complications you have, and they do hand them out easier than doctors.

You could order it online as well, as an e-prescription as well.

You can get a prescription from an endo. It's not that hard, just explain to them some complications you have, and they do hand them out easier than doctors.

You could order it online as well, as an e-prescription as well.
sides?

Pulled from healthline.com

"The most common side effects men experience when hCG injections are used include: growth of malebreasts (gynecomastia) pain, redness, and swelling at the injection site. stomach pain"

Gyno, swelling, and stomach pain at most.

FDA-approved, which is rare for an anabolic

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ethnicope
I read this and was almost certain they said there was no effect for postpubertal patients and it only worked for those in puberty

I have HCG in my wardrobe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I read this and was almost certain they said there was no effect for postpubertal patients and it only worked for those in puberty

Prescribed?

Seems like these are done on men with legitimate micropenises so I’m skeptical if it would actually work on anyone without hypogonadism.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 3962, Justttt and 1 other person

Also the study does not specifically say prepubescents, and there are multiple studies with adult men, with similar results.
Seems like these are done on men with legitimate micropenises so I’m skeptical if it would actually work on anyone without hypogonadism.

I mean I am specifically suggesting this to people who are literal dickcels, this could help them.

Last edited:
Pulled from healthline.com

"The most common side effects men experience when hCG injections are used include: growth of malebreasts (gynecomastia) pain, redness, and swelling at the injection site. stomach pain"

Gyno, swelling, and stomach pain at most.

FDA-approved, which is rare for an anabolic
idc about growing tits or stomach pain as long as it doesnt make me bald

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
What is HCG? Has this been proven to actually work?

Quick reminder that face > height > body > dick

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
Close, but dick is more important than body.
Change my mind. My argument is: in order to get a gf, you need to look attractive(face, height and body are for that), but they cannot see your dick, so that wont help you get gf

Except it doesn't increase the phallus size of healthy men with normal-sized penises. HCG only works if you have a legit micropenis( sub 3.8") due to hormonal deficiencies. There are many roiders who've taken it and the only thing it does, according to them, it makes their atrophied balls considerably bigger and that's pretty much it. If it actually did increase penis size, then all the incels at PEgym and co. would be talking about it and they wouldn't bother with doing their "exercises".

Last edited:
Except it doesn't increase the phallus size of healthy men with normal-sized penises. HCG only works if you have a legit micropenis( sub 3.8") due to hormonal deficiencies. There are many roiders who've taken it and the only thing it does, according to them, it makes their atrophied balls considerably bigger and that's pretty much it. If it actually did increase penis size, then all the incels at PEgym and co. would be talking about it and they wouldn't bother with doing their "exercises".
ballmaxxing

Was looking into to grow massive balls

Heard that long term sides is that you can’t produce test anymore naturally but idk

no one tagged me on this fuark, cuckgermany probably won‘t do this unless you are a girl trying to be a boy - its over

Was looking into to grow massive balls

Heard that long term sides is that you can’t produce test anymore naturally but idk
That's not true at all. If anything, it actually helps with restoring your natural t production after a steroid cycle. It can also be used during a cycle to minimize the damage you'll cause to your self.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery