Who is objectively better looking?

• Native

• SendMeDickPicsToRate

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
@Native

Flirting with Chad-lite, 6'4, pretty boy with insane mogger harmony and a NT haircut

Vs

@SendMePicsToRate

Justin Treaudo if he was deprived of essential food-nutrients, 6'4.

In this he looks like he is floating in outer-space, so I thought we'd need a more stable view of this man rockin' the goldy locks hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303 and Sikkunt23
@Native

Flirting with Chad-lite, 6'4, pretty boy with insane mogger harmony and a NT haircut

Vs

@SendMePicsToRate

In this he looks like he is floating in outer-space, so I thought we'd need a more stable view of this man rockin' the goldy locks hair

View attachment 975942

@Native

Vs

@SendMePicsToRate

View attachment 975942

I really do live rent free in your fucking head

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303, getra, Darkstrand and 6 others
@Native

Vs

@SendMePicsToRate

View attachment 975942

Native imo

Personality is good and has a nice face + body plus brutaly eye mogs

as I said eye area matters more than lower third although lower third still matters a lot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
I actually listed this second guy as 6'4 and he is 6'0. Ah at least it won't be on height halo then

Native mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
  • +1
second guy mogs in face, native has better body and height. lol at native bein chadlite though, he is only normie to htn facially.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Tyronecell, .👽. and 5 others
lmao, you look good but Native mogs you imo ( I don't have anything against you)
He has better soft features I have better bones i don’t really care at this point it is just funny.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, .👽., Deleted member 6341 and 2 others
second guy mogs in face, native has better body and height. lol at native bein chadlite though, he is only normie to htn facially.
Lmao brutal

@Native

Vs

@SendMePicsToRate

View attachment 975942

second guy PSL mogs by a bit, first guy has better height and body. both probably pretty equal overall irl with good jb appeal

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gengar, .👽., Deleted member 12165 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite
PSL wise people would say 2nd dude but IRL def @Native

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6939
Girls care more about harmony then bones

Dude he doesn't even have better bones. It's absolute bullshit. You can see that. The only reason it looks like @Native doesn't have strong bones is because he has a lot of collagen (Thick youthful skin) covering them. Whereas you can see SendMeDicksToRate has spent years trying to get hollo cheeks to give the illusion he has model bone-structure.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688, Deleted member 6341, Deleted member 3997 and 1 other person
@Native

Vs

@SendMePicsToRate

View attachment 975942

"In this he looks like he is floating in outer-space,"

nicolas cage laughing GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6908, SendMePicsToRate and Deleted member 6939
@Native MOGS you all. Dirty incels

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GigaAscender
Dude he doesn't even have better bones. It's absolute bullshit. You can see that. The only reason it looks like @Native doesn't have strong bones is because he has a lot of collagen (Thick youthful skin) covering them. Whereas you can see SendMeDicksToRate has spent years trying to get hollo cheeks to give the illusion he has model bone-structure.
Now you're just speaking straight nonsense, the amount of collagen you have has no effect on your bone structure.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and zaynbrah
I haven’t done anything in the attempt to get my bone structure dumbass

Repeated my first post again by accident

• Love it
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate

And then look carefully at the width of SendMeDicksToRate's mouth. It's very small and not harmonious with the rest of his face.

562d9ca56497af5391ba3990e1c40848

They are both 6’4 lol

My bad JFL. I listed Goldy locks down as 6'4. He's actually 6 feet. But on face alone, there is just no chance anyone with any sense would rather look like the second guy, facially. If given the choice to choose a face for themselves. Let's be honest.

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender
You mean other than bite your cheeks?
You mean having a normal rested expression because I am not boneless unlike the punjabi dog trying to talk to me

native has better harmony and looks more lean too

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Introvertednarc, SendMePicsToRate, Deleted member 6908 and 1 other person
You mean having a normal rested expression because I am not boneless unlike the punjabi dog trying to talk to me

Take a picture right now of your face. Or a recording. I think it's quite apparent you are cheek-biting son.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Deleted member 10516
sendmedickpicstorate mogs native lookswise but i think autism might screw him up

• JFL
Take a picture right now of your face. Or a recording. I think it's quite apparent you are cheek-biting son.
What was that? Making it happen is gonna send an unfrauded side profile, dude I never thought this was ever gonna happen.

Guys will rate 2nd guy better
girls will rate 1st guy better

You mean guys that can't pick up on cheek-biters and confuse it for bone-structure? Lmao.

This forum is very naive when it comes to fraudsters. Here is a well-respected staff member on the 1# Looks Theory forum on the web giving his declaration on the matter.

78fac024ee17d4a883355798724b754d

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6939
What was that? Making it happen is gonna send an unfrauded side profile, dude I never thought this was ever gonna happen.

Is this how you try to be funny around 49ers? 4s who act like 9s? :LOL:

You delusional man. He does have better bones.

• JFL
Face wise 2nd guy.

But overall Native (may be biased because i like him idk)

Face wise 2nd guy.

But overall Native (may be biased because i like him idk)

Just to show you the level at which this guy is frauding: Couple years back.

0ad5610ae8b3cedde62a4f3434fd0b01 1
C29a16e9279a9594f0be155ac64f771a 1
p

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
You mean guys that can't pick up on cheek-biters and confuse it for bone-structure? Lmao.

This forum is very naive when it comes to fraudsters. Here is a well-respected staff member on the 1# Looks Theory forum on the web giving his declaration on the matter.

View attachment 975989
He’s def biting i can tell. Not hard at all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate and Deleted member 6908
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
Do you know that people change during puberty? Or did you skip your school?
Apparently he is unaware given I literally get called chiselled by people outside of this forum :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10185
Why is this one tilted as well SendMeDicksToRate?

Is this gonna go in with your job application for NASA? Fuckin' hell.

A6b1c32d9ed26f789e712df1380cabc9

Apparently he is unaware given I literally get called chiselled by people outside of this forum :feelskek:
You are lean and have good bones but you’re biting slightly lol I’ve DONE it myself. The lips make it obv even if you try and facetune fraud it

So chiselled you can't look the camera in the face. Not the hallmarks of an attractive man irl. A good looking guy just looks at the camera.

What you doing here? Looks like you're scared to kill the spider you found in your room bro?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
Yo someone tilt this to normal?

So chiselled you can't look the camera in the face. Not the hallmarks of an attractive man irl. A good looking guy just looks at the camera.

What you doing here? Looks like you're scared to kill the spider you found in your room bro?

View attachment 976035
it is a 3/4 you fucking idiot

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
Have you heard of something called habit? or puberty?

Have you heard of something called holding an electrical device the right way? Especially when it's a camera and you wanna take a picture you fucking moron.