MELANOTAN 1.5 months 5 mg RESULTS (Nordcel Fuel)

Surfcel

Surfcel

Minoxidil addict Melanotan-II enthusiast
Fixed my coloring. No longer vampiremaxxing. I live in Germany and been getting so much more attention from arab and turkish women over the past weeks. Used exactly a half of the vial so 5 mg over 6-7 weeks.

Absolute LifeFuel for us nord cucks. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• before.jpg
    before.jpg
    322.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Sun.JPEG
    Sun.JPEG
    5.5 MB · Views: 0
  • photo_2024-09-01_18-47-08.jpg
    photo_2024-09-01_18-47-08.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 0
  • leg.jpg
    leg.jpg
    304.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Inner arm.jpg
    Inner arm.jpg
    294.7 KB · Views: 0
  • neck.jpg
    neck.jpg
    248 KB · Views: 0
  • Outter arm.jpg
    Outter arm.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighClassMaxing, Andre Filipe, übermog and 9 others
which one do u use exactly ?

you look like the grandpas from ometv

4354914_photo_2024-09-01_18-47-08.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Judas Froome, sayi, Krzysztoferz and 7 others
Tranny as pictures

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Rzn and Surfcel
If only they had the opposite of this, that would far outsell melanotan by leaps and bounds

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: piec, kingpiin, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
If only they had the opposite of this, that would far outsell melanotan by leaps and bounds
You mean Michael Jackson Maxxing? :feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Surfcel
Beautiful results OP.
Melanotan is number one looksmax for whites

• +1
Reactions: Judas Froome
oh no way u got the nevus sutton skin condition? me too, did you notice any difference in those moles since starting? i just started using melanotan and it seems to tan them while the sun alone could't

oh no way u got the nevus sutton skin condition? me too, did you notice any difference in those moles since starting? i just started using melanotan and it seems to tan them while the sun alone could't
do u mean halo nevi? yeah, I got some. But I found some old tapes of me when I was Fitzpatrick I and moles were there if you really zoom in 4K. They are obvious now because the skin around is tanned. They don`t bother me and my gfs said they are hot, not scary.
Do you have a lot of them? I read you can get rid off them by a doctor

do u mean halo nevi? yeah, I got some. But I found some old tapes of me when I was Fitzpatrick I and moles were there if you really zoom in 4K. They are obvious now because the skin around is tanned. They don`t bother me and my gfs said they are hot, not scary.
Do you have a lot of them? I read you can get rid off them by a doctor
yes, not a lot of them, but i would rather not have them. the derms i have been to said that there is no cure for it, and that they fade away on their own which has been true so far. also, it's kind of a mogger skin condition, your body gets rid of moles one by one, maybe i won't have any in a few years. i'm really curious if melanotan can help, theretically it could since it's just skin that doesn't produce enough melanin which could be done by the melanotan :unsure:

yes, not a lot of them, but i would rather not have them. the derms i have been to said that there is no cure for it, and that they fade away on their own which has been true so far. also, it's kind of a mogger skin condition, your body gets rid of moles one by one, maybe i won't have any in a few years. i'm really curious if melanotan can help, theretically it could since it's just skin that doesn't produce enough melanin which could be done by the melanotan :unsure:
could u pm me as we have the same issue?

Some questions regarding melatonan:
1. How much tanning did you do? Was it under sun or tanning booth?
2. Did the moles increase in size and count?
3. Did your hair and body get darker as well?
4. Did you have overly active libido (a side effects, sometimes useful)?

Still looks negative T sadly

• So Sad
Reactions: Surfcel
Some questions regarding melatonan:
1. How much tanning did you do? Was it under sun or tanning booth?
2. Did the moles increase in size and count?
3. Did your hair and body get darker as well?
4. Did you have overly active libido (a side effects, sometimes useful)?
1. I used tanning beds most of the time but also got some real sun exposure sessions (they were short though, aprox. 40 minutes). In Germany there are shitty tanning beds which are weak AF (so normies dont burn themselves -- people were coming out from them looking very pale and disappointed :lul:). I started with 5-10 minutes sessions and no sun exposure at all (I`ll explain why down below*). Last two weeks I've been tanning for 20 minutes which is maximal. Two weeks before -- 15 minutes. A session every 3-4 days.

* -- The days I combined a bed (20 minutes) + 40 minutes shirtless walk right after I was literally BLACK. And I really felt the sun on my skin being outside unlike being inside a tanning bed. I strongly believe that the sun had the biggest impact on my results. But I chose tanning beds as I didn't want goofy tanning lines. Also I wanted to get my dick darker. It worked. And girls loved that!

2. I believe size remains the same. As for count I`m not sure if new ones actually appear or they are just getting visible more. Mostly I have them on my back. And zero below the waist.

3. My hair became absolutely white. I`m blond naturally but my body hair became even whiter. I saw few videos of ginger people talking about their facial hair getting dark. But as I`m aware you need at least a few vials and pinning for a few months for the hair to become dark. I`ll finish the vial and will update you.

4. You definitely feel the libido spike. Not right after pinning but once you get your body exposured to UV. Lying in a tanning bed I've been getting boners and wanted to fuck basically any fat chick I saw after. Appetite suppression is the real thing. I had zero interest in food until the late evening. Also strong nausea right after pinning but no vomiting, no headaches.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and Mr.Proper
you need at least a few vials and pinning for a few months for the hair to become dark
Is there any topical form of it for that purpose? Would be interesting to darken beard parts without going systemic or applying dye.

Is there any topical form of it for that purpose? Would be interesting to darken beard parts without going systemic or applying dye.
I guess no. You could try nasal spray form. But its still systemic

how much mcg a day?

Fixed my coloring. No longer vampiremaxxing. I live in Germany and been getting so much more attention from arab and turkish women over the past weeks. Used exactly a half of the vial so 5 mg over 6-7 weeks.

Absolute LifeFuel for us nord cucks. What do you guys think?
Looks decent u need to stop now tho ur going too far. Dont want the orange look people in the UK go for.