Men should stop larping about height

Yaarhuni

Yaarhuni

Banned
No point of larping it just make you insecure in foids eyes if she find out. Just claim your height and maxx add 1 or may be may be 2 cm don't add 3 or 4 cm in your height like a pathetic loser.You are the reason for height inflation . And then cry on forums bro 6' is manlet bro i feel short in India bro at 6'. Because in reality you are 5'9

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kuroro, BrahminBoss, mayo mogger and 11 others
I larp 7 cms

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, wastedspermcel, socialcel and 2 others

Last edited:
No point of larping it just make you insecure in foids eyes if she find out. Just claim your height and maxx add 1 or may be may be 2 cm don't add 3 or 4 cm in your height like a pathetic loser
Im 5'7 and honest about my manlet height

• +1
Reactions: Detective, tombradylover, NoseProphecy and 3 others
You are the reason for height inflation . And then cry on forums bro 6' is manlet bro i feel short in India bro at 6'. Because in reality you are 5'9
? Weren't you the one going on about getting heightmogged in punjab

I don't larp height of all:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Yaarhuni
I will continue and no one will stop me

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Yaarhuni
No point of larping it just make you insecure in foids eyes if she find out. Just claim your height and maxx add 1 or may be may be 2 cm don't add 3 or 4 cm in your height like a pathetic loser.You are the reason for height inflation . And then cry on forums bro 6' is manlet bro i feel short in India bro at 6'. Because in reality you are 5'9
Tallcel ramblings, women are dumb I’ll larp 2 inches manlet takeover

• So Sad
nope

• Hmm...
I LARP two inches due to shoes

• So Sad
i can fake to 6' with lifts but it hurts my feet and i didn't notice any diff from 5'10.5 anyways

Just larp an inch or two

i can fake to 6' with lifts but it hurts my feet and i didn't notice any diff from 5'10.5 anyways
well cause being taller 1.5 inches won't benefit anway except maybe from 5'6 or 5'7

Is 4cm too much? I larp only half an inch. If I larp 1.5 I can larp 5'9 (just about).

idc I will larp as 6‘8 now solely out of spite to this thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and SecularIslamist
Is 4cm too much? I larp only half an inch. If I larp 1.5 I can larp 5'9 (just about).
just claim your shoe height as barefoot thats what every normie does (atleast)

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
My height with shoes is 5'9 so doesn't that mean I can larp and extra inch for 5'10? :forcedsmile:
if u add hair it is 5‘10 and 5‘10 is basically the new 6ft so u could claim 6ft and hence you’re already here just say u are 6‘2

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
It's fine to larp 1 inch

I larp 25 inches yeah that's right I larp 2 foot when you larpe that high girls think yeah atleast there would be some truth to it . So they end up thinking I'm 6'6 when I'm 5'6