Mewing vs Chewing

pichkimp12

pichkimp12

Iron
So I've been mewing for a few months now and since I've got my braces removed I'm finally allowed to chew gum as well.

Now I can't really mew and chew at the same time cuz its really annoying.

So what would be better, Mewing all day or Chewing by day and mewing at night?

• +1
Reactions: theanonymousone
Coping is better

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 3043
Why is this even a q?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
mew whenever u dont have a gum in ur mouth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 3043
So I've been mewing for a few months now and since I've got my braces removed I'm finally allowed to chew gum as well.

Now I can't really mew and chew at the same time cuz its really annoying.

So what would be better, Mewing all day or Chewing by day and mewing at night?
chewing is only legit if you have an atrophized masseter
mewing is only legit if you are below 10 years old

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
how do you know if you have atrophized masseter?

You don't need to chew all day long. I chew for 5-6 hours a day when @ uni, @ store and basically every time I go out in the steets (chewing also looks good and helps me with ADHD). I think even 2-3 hours is enough for massetres to be fit.

If not chewing, I'm mewing. After all, if you don't chew and don't currently mew, what do you even do?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
You don't need to chew all day long. I chew for 5-6 hours a day when @ uni, @ store and basically every time I go out in the steets (chewing also looks good and helps me with ADHD). I think even 2-3 hours is enough for massetres to be fit.

If not chewing, I'm mewing. After all, if you don't chew and don't currently mew, what do you even do?
have you seen any masseters results ?

Mewing chewing
Coping roping
Ldar radar

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
have you seen any masseters results ?
Of course I did. It's incredible how a chewing gum becomes a demo of a jaw impalnt

• Woah
Of course I did. It's incredible how a chewing gum becomes a demo of a jaw impalnt
like how many mm?
in how many times per week,how many hours ?

do you use only falim ?

lifuel for me bro

like how many mm?
in how many times per week,how many hours ?

do you use only falim ?

lifuel for me bro
Are you joking? How am I supposed to measure muscle developement?

I chew a lot, as I said. Not Falim, just your regular Orbit / Dirol 3-5 pieces at a time, for a long time. I stop when I am tired which doesn't usually happen, it's more like I just forget to put the gum back in my mouth after eating or such stuff.

But don't confuse it with bone growth. It's just muscles AFAIK, though chewing must have a positive impact on facial developement if you're as young as me.

Chew a lot, results are truly incredible. RN my jaw (@ gonial bone / area / whatsisname) looks like I'm permaflexing it. It aligned my mandible with zygomatics, which is good for aesthetics

• +1
chewing is only legit if you want to fuck up your masseter muscles and get bruxism & TMJ.
mewing is only legit if you are below 10 years old, which means you're too young to understand that doing stupid shit with your tongue will not make your face better.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Are you joking? How am I supposed to measure muscle developement?

I chew a lot, as I said. Not Falim, just your regular Orbit / Dirol 3-5 pieces at a time, for a long time. I stop when I am tired which doesn't usually happen, it's more like I just forget to put the gum back in my mouth after eating or such stuff.

But don't confuse it with bone growth. It's just muscles AFAIK, though chewing must have a positive impact on facial developement if you're as young as me.

Chew a lot, results are truly incredible. RN my jaw (@ gonial bone / area / whatsisname) looks like I'm permaflexing it. It aligned my mandible with zygomatics, which is good for aesthetics
i see tbh : i only want to have a more square jawline,so big masseters, and since it's a muscle that's what i'm asking :does your jawline became wider noticeably ?

i see tbh : i only want to have a more square jawline,so big masseters, and since it's a muscle that's what i'm asking :does your jawline became wider noticeably ?
Yes, it's very noticeable. Obviously, a wraparound is a next level compared to that, but still very noticeable

• Love it
Yes, it's very noticeable. Obviously, a wraparound is a next level compared to that, but still very noticeable
and the bruxism and tmj is a meme?
how old are u rn and when did you started ?

I live with brooxism all my life thanks to ADHD lmao. BTW I haven't seen any particular harm of brooxism, tho, so why to care
and the bruxism and tmj is a meme?
how old are u rn and when did you started ?
Check answer above.

Started chewing maybe two weeks ago JFL. Just hit 21

• Love it
I live with brooxism all my life thanks to ADHD lmao. BTW I haven't seen any particular harm of brooxism, tho, so why to care

Check answer above.

Started chewing maybe two weeks ago JFL. Just hit 21
in two weeks you have that huge improvement ????

chew for like an hour a day and hard mew for the rest of the day if u can

• +1
Reactions: pichkimp12

But doesn't the consistency of Orbit get way too soft after like 10 minutes or so? I've chewed like 8-10 pieces at a time of Orbit, and then I tried Extra (the sticks) and after like 10-15 minutes it's pretty soft.

• +1
Reactions: pichkimp12
Chewing makes you bloated

Mewing makes you autist and tells everyone you have sub 70 iq

How can someone be this low IQ??

Chewing makes you bloated

Mewing makes you autist and tells everyone you have sub 70 iq

? yea surely putting my tong against the roof of my mouth tells anyone anything
How can someone be this low IQ??
Youre the only low IQ here. Youre the one who cant even grasp simple concepts like chewing or mewing and what it does to your face. Get the fuck out

Last edited:
? yea surely putting my tong against the roof of my mouth tells anyone anything

Youre the only low IQ here. Youre the one who cant even grasp simple concepts like chewing or mewing and what it does to your face. Get the fuck out

Low IQ

How the fuck is Mike jew the absolute fraud managing to live rent free in the heads of so many people

Coping vs Coping

Why though? I don’t see how it wouldn’t be legit from the age of 12-18 since your face is still growing. Perhaps a little slower though.

But doesn't the consistency of Orbit get way too soft after like 10 minutes or so? I've chewed like 8-10 pieces at a time of Orbit, and then I tried Extra (the sticks) and after like 10-15 minutes it's pretty soft.
Dunno man. Orbit and other popular gums are soft indeed, but as I said I chew 3-5 pieces at a time. If I had Falim, I'd use it
Been chewing for 2 days now brah, how long until I see results? I have quite a small jaw.
I don't know. I just chewed and here I am. Say, a week is a max for results, maybe. If you chew it correctly and we all got same muscle structure there

• +1
Reactions: theanonymousone
I asked my dentist on it and he’s like meh interesting but it won’t do anything fucken bluepillers in society man