Minox beard catastrophe

Jpg

Jpg

Abused dog
Topical minox applied on face is so retarded. There is this one guy irl I know who let me know about starting his journey back in december.
Ff half a year and I bump into him chatting with his friends in public and his skin looks absolutely raped:lul:. Jfl "muh beard appeal". He legit aged like 5-7 years, has shit "beard" that is whispy with no density at all whatsoever, looks sickly pale and has ZERO appeal for women under the age of 35:feelsrope:(bare in mind he is in his early 20s).
Why the fuck won't these people just take oral min for additional hair/eyelash/eyebrow gains and spare their skin:owo:

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and ChristianChad
castor oil takes longer and won't rape your skin

Topical minox applied on face is so retarded. There is this one guy irl I know who let me know about starting his journey back in december.
Ff half a year and I bump into him chatting with his friends in public and his skin looks absolutely raped:lul:. Jfl "muh beard appeal". He legit aged like 5-7 years, has shit "beard" that is whispy with no density at all whatsoever, looks sickly pale and has ZERO appeal for women under the age of 35:feelsrope:(bare in mind he is in his early 20s).
Why the fuck won't these people just take oral min for additional hair/eyelash/eyebrow gains and spare their skin:owo:
yeah i tried this and it took months to get rid of the lines from my face, it was disgusting

• So Sad
Reactions: Jpg
q
yeah cuz the retard prolly wasnt on a skincare routine along with applying minox on the face also prolly wasnt washing it off after 4-5 hrs and immediately applying moisturizer so as a result his skin dried up and aged