flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge - From ascension island
Goon chimp skull vs warrior robust skull

Haplogroup I (Inhabit hats of Europe) Old Europeans

D0A55D71 7BDD 4A38 9A4E 2C062A5584A9

What they worshipped:

7B0A2955 B913 4AEB BD61 65FFB883ACD8

Haplogroup R (Kicked out of Asia and became modern European moggers)

2BC1516D DBFD 44CB B069 7EA7E0F992C8

What the breeded with when arrived in Europe:

00BFCFC3 389E 4EEC B83C 98D1465CC4D9

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 17920, bloomercel and 2 others
i = tall strong original evropean man
g2 eef was replaced by asiatic pastoralists but i remains in balkan mountain ranges and northern europe

crazy what ancient humans did for west eurasian caucasian pussy

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
i = tall strong original evropean man
g2 eef was replaced by asiatic pastoralists but i remains in balkan mountain ranges and northern europe
Proof?

R1b or death

I haplogroup is tera subhuman. WHGs were disgusting hairy monsters who got cucked by R1 Nordic chads

• +1
I haplogroup is tera subhuman. WHGs were disgusting hairy monsters who got cucked by R1 Nordic chads
R1 isn't nordic its celtic

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
R1 isn't nordic its celtic

R1 existed before celts were even a thing. It's as indian as it celtic. In reality its origins are nordic steppe pastoralists

R1 existed before celts were even a thing. It's as indian as it celtic. In reality its origins are nordic steppe pastoralists

Haplogroup I1 is the most common type of haplogroup I in northern Europe. It is found mostly in Scandinavia and Finland

r1 came to europe they were swarthy people from the steppes and fucked ancient Europeans blondes and became celtic. Later they populated the north

Haplogroup I1 is the most common type of haplogroup I in northern Europe. It is found mostly in Scandinavia and Finland

r1 came to europe they were swarthy people from the steppes and fucked ancient Europeans blondes and became celtic. Later they populated the north

Indian nationalist cope. There's more R1 in north europe than I1. You have 0 clue what you're talking about, ancient europeans were veddoid subhumans.

Indian nationalist cope. There's more R1 in north europe than I1. You have 0 clue what you're talking about, ancient europeans were veddoid subhumans.
R1a were blondes r1b were swarthy

R1a were blondes r1b were swarthy

Nice source, random anthrogenica post. R1a are also nordics.

This nigga thinks R1a is strictly slavic. I guess some people are completely clueless on who the real aryans were :forcedsmile:

• +1
R1B superior