Most indians have good jawlines/forward growth in this video

D

Deleted member 13626

Retired
I was watching this indian rat selection army selection video then i noticed

starting from 1:18

Like wtf, i barely see any recessed guy, all of them would be chad if they were white and had their hair

Now i know bf% plays a role, but cmon, most have ogee curve, visible gonials when looking down, yes you can see a few curries that are subhuman or dont have jawlines but still

Can anyone elab? I never see this in any other army video (white/black/asian/arab)

I'm not coping but compared to average jaw of a westerner, they definetely mog (jaw wise)

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 15827
Jaw isn't mogging shit with that chin height, and that pheno is gutter tier.

But yeah curries who aren't bloated look fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32669, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 13626
Jaw isn't mogging shit with that chin height, and that pheno is gutter tier.

But yeah curries who aren't bloated look fine
Ik, im not rlly talking about chin height or pheno, but ogee curve, wide faces, visible gonions

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Its not their bones, its their skin colour and average height which makes them less desired by white women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
Ik, im not rlly talking about chin height or pheno, but ogee curve, wide faces, visible gonions
Because of diet and low muscle mass most indians are very bloated and look boneless, even at normal BMI levels. But really for most curries the issue is rather small skull, height, and pheno, their bones/forward growth are usually fine under all the fat.

• +1
They don’t represent the average Indian.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18032 and Deleted member 13626
I was watching this indian rat selection army selection video then i noticed

starting from 1:18

Like wtf, i barely see any recessed guy, all of them would be chad if they were white and had their hair

Now i know bf% plays a role, but cmon, most have ogee curve, visible gonials when looking down, yes you can see a few curries that are subhuman or dont have jawlines but still

Can anyone elab? I never see this in any other army video (white/black/asian/arab)

I'm not coping but compared to average jaw of a westerner, they definetely mog (jaw wise)

Disgusting

• JFL
if that is good looking, most people will get PTSD in my ancestral village in Punjab dead srs. Even average height there is around 5'10+ and bonemog and brutally framemog these guys with dovetail hollow cheeks and light skin, some are light eyed too

SFS is very common among indians
They all become medbvlls with bimax

The question now is how tall do you have to be to pass this test? (How high is the string)

The question now is how tall do you have to be to pass this test? (How high is the string)
Depends on the state in india but it is around 160cm i guess.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18032