Most steroid users are retarded

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
@asdvek @Bentley @ItsOverCel
Being the prime examples, doing high doses of tons of roids just to get shit results bcs rhey have 0 idea of dosing and like @asdvek almost dying from dnp:lul::lul: what a retard. @ItsOverCel doing tons of tren for some mediocre physique and @Bentley doing high dose test with dbol and tren at the same time like the dude doesnt have idea about progestin receptor activation on tren and the gyno and mental side effects he will get and all of that to barely look not natty, meanwhile i jusy need 250mg-300mg test to cut and i mog them to oblivion bcs i did my research and i dont blast like a retard monkey:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, Sprinkles, Autismcel and 9 others
Being the prime examples, doing high doses of tons of roids just to get shit results bcs rhey have 0 idea of dosing and like @asdvek almost dying from dnp:lul::lul: what a retard. @ItsOverCel doing tons of tren for some mediocre physique and @Bentley doing high dose test with dbol and tren at the same time like the dude doesnt have idea about progestin receptor activation on tren and the gyno and mental side effects he will get and all of that to barely look not natty, meanwhile i jusy need 250mg-300mg test to cut and i mog them to oblivion bcs i did my research and i dont blast like a retard monkey:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I lied to sound low inhib, I did not do 500 test, i did 300

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
I lied to sound low inhib, I did not do 500 test, i did 300
Anyways ur dosing was shit tier, most ppl would get side effects from that lucky you didnt

Let me admit yeah:
What I did was ofc stupid but I had to see further muscle gains like I hated my previous physique of being skinny fat but I’m now on my way to being shredded. In terms of health consequences, I am going to take half of what I am taking to see how it goes.

I explained to you like what? 5 times? That the DNP was not my fault.

Let me admit yeah:
What I did was ofc stupid but I had to see further muscle gains like I hated my previous physique of being skinny fat but I’m now on my way to being shredded. In terms of health consequences, I am going to take half of what I am taking to see how it goes.
Why the fuxk you used such combinations and ratios, like it is not hard to do ur research and find out what works and what doesnt, dumb af

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, asdvek and Bentley
Let me admit yeah:
Dude you are going to die at like 30 lmao. Tren is shit, literally 0 REASON to use tren unless you're a bodybuilder on stage. Even ronnie or platz etc dont use tren.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, Costcosuperstore, dopaminebeyondfried and 2 others
Why the fuxk you used such combinations and ratios, like it is not hard to do ur research and find out what works and what doesnt, dumb af
He is fat as fuck yet he used dianabol, nigga doesnt know dianabol is used for bulking. Didnt even do research on the baseline level literally just went to his dealer bought some random shit without even looking at their function and straight up injected high doses.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and ConfusedBolivian
Isn’t @asdvek 13 years old ?

Dude you are going to die at like 30 lmao. Tren is shit, literally 0 REASON to use tren unless you're a bodybuilder on stage. Even ronnie or platz etc dont use tren.
Time to take out the tren
It’s so fucking dangerous lmao
I heard not even top tier elites take them

Time to take out the tren
It’s so fucking dangerous lmao
I heard not even top tier elites take them
They only use tren for last weeks of contest prep

• +1
Reactions: Bentley
They only use tren for last weeks of contest prep
Yeah and its crazy how retarded teenagers who aren't even 18 yet use it straight up after weeks of lifting. Holy fuck they're retarded.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and butterworld
Make a guide nigger

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
250mg test alone ? no ai's or pct ?

Aromatase inhibitors are shit and very unhealthy.
if i do a 20 week 250mg test E cycle i wont need any of that shit like ai's nolvadex or hcg right ?

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and ConfusedBolivian
No need for that
100% sure, i've been told by others that i would need pct after a 250mg cycle or i will have to permablast 250mg, so much conflicting info

100% sure, i've been told by others that i would need pct after a 250mg cycle or i will have to permablast 250mg, so much conflicting info
Oh you need pct for sure but not ai if your estrogen is in check, always do blood work on cycle

• +1
Oh you need pct for sure but not ai if your estrogen is in check, always do blood work on cycle
what do you recommend for pct on a 250mg cycle ? and do i start pct during (because thats what some people have said to do) or after

what do you recommend for pct on a 250mg cycle ? and do i start pct during (because thats what some people have said to do) or after
Hcg

• +1
water :feelshaha:

this u bhai ?

• +1
Reactions: butterworld

Most steroid users humans are retarded​

you’re one of them nigga

you’re one of them nigga
No i do my research and i am on 3rd year of medicine school, plus i look way better then them with less roids so no

True jfl, I talked to some ogs in steroids forums and told me it's better to do 250-300mg test cycles cause it yields the same results with fewer side effects

I'm just gonna do 250 in my first test cycle and do it longer

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
True jfl, I talked to some ogs in steroids forums and told me it's better to do 250-300mg test cycles cause it yields the same results with fewer side effects

I'm just gonna do 250 in my first test cycle and do it longer
It doesnt yields same results, but it is way safer and way easier to manage side effects when the dosing is low

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman232
meanwhile i never roided and still lift more than them lol

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Steroids are known to make you dumber