My 2021 looksmaxxing recap

P

Prettyboy

Banned
Hair
  • Hairstyle: experimented around with all kinds of hairstyles during quarantine and online school (first half of 2021). First I tried out curly fringe on top + NT fade on sides
e42e4477174fd1049da0137bd51a8695.jpg

[ISPOILER]I liked it generally but it was very polarising; some girls seemed to love it but many don't[/ISPOILER]

Then I got my hair straigthened with keratine treatment, let it grew out and got curtains
54daeacc6b22c_-_esq-01-game-of-thrones-032912-mdn.jpg

[ISPOILER]I didn't really liked the feminime nature of the middle parting so afterwards I made it into like this: [/ISPOILER]

727E3802 3527 437D A447 5ED5E7B78D1B

Currently I have a haircut like this:
b6562150f15e8c7a4cf208f8ed6c7947.jpg

[ISPOILER]seems to have very wide range of appeal, girls compliment it a lot[/ISPOILER]

• Haircare: started washing my hair only once per week, using sulfate-free shampoo & conditioner (to moisturize the hair and make it shiny)
  • Hair color: I experimented around by dying my hair black because I fell for the Superman pheno psl autism. It looked ok but black hair hid details in my haircut and instead of feeling like Clark Kent I felt ethnic while wearing it, so I went back to my original hair color (dark brown)

Eyebrows
  • Density: got increased a lot, used a combination of topical minoxidil foam, topical castor oil and oral castor oil
  • Color: started dying it biweekly to very dark brown in order to visually increase it's density

OfdnBHs.jpg
  • Shape: started pluckng it and shaping it by applying castor oil on it with a cotton swab & by brushing it with a toothbrush
  • Autism: started permasquinting recently

Eyelashes
  • Color: started tinting it black
  • Shape: bought an eyelash curler + castor oil applied to them with a cotton swab
    269752677 312629247447949 4322482158890939253 n

Eye hooding
[ISPOILER]Started ice hooding to increase the fat pad over my eyes; I do see and improvement but results are coming slow[/ISPOILER]

Lips
[ISPOILER]Started using chapstick to keep my lips moisturised [/ISPOILER]

Teeth
[ISPOILER]Went to get my teeth whitened professionally. Did two sessions, now they are paper white
https://looksmax.org/threads/i-just-got-my-teeth-whitened-professionaly.416186/
[/ISPOILER]
Lower third
Started a chewing routine and now I take neck training seriously

https://looksmax.org/threads/my-lower-third-training-routine.437193/
Exercise
I've started gymaxxing per se earlier than 2021, but corona and the subsequent quarantine cucked me massively and I had to train home for 3/4 years, only being able to getting back to gym in July. So in a way I had to start again from where I left
https://looksmax.org/threads/how-i-...aturally-my-detailed-exercise-routine.431952/

Before gymmaxxing
2671331 C9B307FA FBB5 40C7 8C98 A9C92658CA88

Yesterday
2668797 qeq223

Took up boxing for self defense and resumed sprint running for athleticism.

Leanmaxxing
Keeping myself at ~10% body fat year around with a version of the carnivore diet made by myself, eating 240 g of protein and ~3 000 calories per day for maintenance:
1844945 ggregerrtrt 1

https://looksmax.org/threads/my-diet.421718/

Skin
https://looksmax.org/threads/guide-on-achieving-model-tier-skin.430153/

External
  • Height: got shoelifts, I use 1 or 2" ones on occasion, like for clubbing
    e494888e-9eae-4856-aac8-6acc73383205_1.6998ad7d75adfc151b366239d7e6a369.jpeg

• Style: turned away from casual clothes like sneakers and jeans lately, instead going for more of a smart casual look (fitted polo / henley shirts, khaki pants, lapel coats, wool pullovers, chelsea & chukka boots etc.). Bought some silver necklaces for acessories
    462b5da6357232845a2cb56bfe98d87c.jpg

• Fragrance: currently using Paco Rabanne 1 Million as my winter fragrance

I did all of these in order to appeal to young HQNP female gaze as good as possible, anytime anywhere even without social proof if necessary (as covid rewrote the rules and online dating /social media presence became more important). ~3mo old account:
268061749 290738172884922 5810914102863392488 n

@AscendingHero @astatine @Biiyo03 @mulattomaxxer @Lev Peshkov @ChristianChad @looksmaxxer234 @WontStopNorwooding @looksmaxpro @Ethereal @Frank Jack @Preoximerianas @TsarTsar444 @Elvisandreaa @LastHopeForNorman @Aqua @MoeZart @thecel @noodlelover @Henry_Gandy

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: ellisadrian, Deleted member 20565, Deleted member 21531 and 64 others
I'll also write a thread on my planned looksmaxxes for 2022, and as a starter of the new year, I'll soon do threads exploring all things related to hair:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565, xanny, Schönling and 11 others
Bookmarked + respects

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 16876, Prettyboy and 1 other person
Mirin Chad

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, subhuman incel, Prettyboy and 1 other person
Mogs me

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 2729
SmartSelect 20220102 011832 Gallery

Based af

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 13787, subhuman incel and 3 others
Bookmarked for later, might make a thread like this since im looksmaxxing too

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and LooksmaxxHopeful
Certified chad.. 2022 we enjoy the fruits of our labour

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy, PYT and AscendingHero
Hair
  • Hairstyle: experimented around with all kinds of hairstyles during quarantine and online school (first half of 2021). First I tried out curly fringe on top + NT fade on sides

[ISPOILER]I liked it generally but it was very polarising; some girls seemed to love it but many don't[/ISPOILER]

Then I got my hair straigthened with keratine treatment, let it grew out and got curtains

[ISPOILER]I didn't really liked the feminime nature of the middle parting so afterwards I made it into like this: [/ISPOILER]

View attachment 1471436

[ISPOILER]seems to have very wide range of appeal, girls compliment it a lot[/ISPOILER]

• Haircare: started washing my hair only once per week, using sulfate-free shampoo & conditioner (to moisturize the hair and make it shiny)
  • Hair color: I experimented around by dying my hair black because I fell for the Superman pheno psl autism. It looked ok but black hair hid details in my haircut and instead of feeling like Clark Kent I felt ethnic while wearing it, so I went back to my original hair color (dark brown)

Eyebrows
  • Density: got increased a lot, used a combination of topical minoxidil foam, topical castor oil and oral castor oil
  • Color: started dying it biweekly to very dark brown in order to visually increase it's density

OfdnBHs.jpg
  • Shape: started pluckng it and shaping it by applying castor oil on it with a cotton swab & by brushing it with a toothbrush

Eyelashes
  • Shape: bought an eyelash curler + castor oil applied to them with a cotton swab
    View attachment 1471481

Eye hooding
[ISPOILER]Started ice hooding to increase the fat pad over my eyes; I do see and improvement but results are coming slow[/ISPOILER]

Lips

Teeth
[ISPOILER]Went to get my teeth whitened professionally. Did two sessions, now they are paper white
[/ISPOILER]
Lower third
Exercise
I've started gymaxxing per se earlier than 2021, but corona and the subsequent quarantine cucked me massively and I had to train home for 3/4 years, only being able to getting back to gym in July. So in a way I had to start again from where I left
https://looksmax.org/threads/how-i-...aturally-my-detailed-exercise-routine.431952/

Before gymmaxxing
View attachment 1471523

Yesterday
View attachment 1471525

Leanmaxxing
Keeping myself at ~10% body fat year around with a version of the carnivore diet made by myself, eating 240 g of protein and ~3 000 calories per day for maintenance:
View attachment 1471558

Skin

External

• Style: turned away from casual clothes like sneakers and jeans lately, instead going for more of a smart casual look (fitted polo / henley shirts, khaki pants, lapel coats, wool pullovers, chelsea & chukka boots etc.). Bought some silver necklaces for acessories

I did all of these in order to appeal to young HQNP female gaze as good as possible, anytime anywhere even without social proof if necessary (as covid rewrote the rules and online dating /social media presence became more important). ~3mo old account:
View attachment 1471634

@AscendingHero @astatine @Biiyo03 @mulattomaxxer @Lev Peshkov @ChristianChad @looksmaxxer234 @WontStopNorwooding @looksmaxpro @Ethereal @Frank Jack @Preoximerianas @TsarTsar444 @Elvisandreaa @LastHopeForNorman @Aqua @MoeZart @thecel @noodlelover @Henry_Gandy
Height?

nigga actually makes mogger threads

mirin :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
  • +1
  • Love it
  • +1
Hair

View attachment 1471436

Eyebrows

OfdnBHs.jpg

Eyelashes
    View attachment 1471481

Eye hooding

Lips

Teeth
[/ISPOILER]
Lower third
Exercise

Before gymmaxxing
View attachment 1471523

Yesterday
View attachment 1471525

Leanmaxxing
View attachment 1471558

Skin

External

View attachment 1471634

does this epilator thing work for beard? i clean shave every 2nd day its annoying af

gj but mostly your leanmaxxing carried to and your already existing bones(y)

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Prettyboy
Bro give me source for cheap accutane pls :feelswah:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and LooksmaxxHopeful
Bookmarked, I need to start taking looksmaxxing seriously.

I think I should write a list of things I want to do looksmaxxing wise for 2022 as a new years resolution.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Prettyboy
Another lazy fat normie who just needed to hit the gym and get a haircut. I can't believe I'm the only person on here who's already leanmaxxed but still ugly because I'm clinically recessed with big failos.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, HQNPmaxxing, subhuman incel and 8 others
6’3
does this epilator thing work for beard? i clean shave every 2nd day its annoying af
It does work for facial hair too but it’s very painful at first, although it does get better the more you do it :feelswhy: mogs having to shave every 2nd day though, after the epilating is done the skin stays hairless & smooth for around 2 weeks in my case

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, subhuman incel and .👽.
6’3

It does work for facial hair too but it’s very painful at first, although it does get better the more you do it :feelswhy: mogs having to shave every 2nd day though, after the epilating is done the skin stays hairless & smooth for around 2 weeks in my case

You didn't need any of this looksmaxxing

6'3, white and hair.

Just like with loox

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and noodlelover
A true softmaxxer
mirin detonation

• +1
This is good. The only thing I would recommend is also consider Vit C supplement, as it is important for collagen.

• +1
Another lazy fat normie who just needed to hit the gym and get a haircut. I can't believe I'm the only person on here who's already leanmaxxed but still ugly because I'm clinically recessed with big failos.
Makes me disgustingly sick.

They just hit the gym put on some Tret and feel like they've done the impossible.

Meanwhile, both of us have to spend 6-figures and 2+ years of our lives to look human :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 4614 and Deleted member 7725
Seems good, I just wish you had more pictures of yourself to show the progress but it's understandable.

I was gonna get some lifts about that height, do they change/alter your walking gait at all? That's my fear.

Sorry but this is a obvious larp

Those are not the same lips

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: AscendingHero, StrangerDanger and DivineBeing
You didn't need any of this looksmaxxing

6'3, white and hair.
All of those doesn’t mean a whole lot since I live in a place where 90+% of the population is the same ethnicity as me

my environment is made up of zoomers, with the average height of around 6’1

and hairloss at my age is an outlier, definitely not the norm

Just like with loox
Loox looks like a completely different human being after his ascension

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
How did you get fuller lips

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Prettyboy
Very inspiring thread, good job. TIL about the BB cream.

• +1
All of those doesn’t mean a whole lot since I live in a place where 90+% of the population is the same ethnicity as me

Cope Zoomers aren't 6'1. I was average at 5'10 at college among whites.

You're 4 inches above average height and have hair. It's enough to slay.

Everything else was not necessary.

Yeah but Loox was 6'3. If he was 5'10 there would've been no ascension.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693

If it's Norway, it's understandable. Everybody is tall and lean. Competition is tough.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and StrangerDanger
This is good. The only thing I would recommend is also consider Vit C supplement, as it is important for collagen.
I do take one actually, I wrote about it in both the diet & skincare threads:

8BA48183 CC5E 4E03 A73B 0F51EC236EED

32FFF51E 796E 4175 9A70 B282E6E8726C

• Love it
Reactions: noodlelover
@Prettyboy How thin is the skin around your mouth/cheeks now if you pinch it? Those hollow cheeks are the kind of goal I have for 2022. I have the space for tall hollow cheeks but I have like 2cm of skin+fat thickness that bloats my face. I'm probably 15-18% bf here.

Photo 2022 01 01 06 00 15 2

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope
Good thread but boxing is shit compared to wrestling

• +1
Good thread. I really enjoy reading your threads, they're straight to the point and neatly formatted. Content is also very useful.
If I may give you a suggestion, look a bit more into fragrance. When your entire look is on point, fragrance can really make a difference into establishing who you are, finding a good fragrance that is unique to your look, your personality and your overall style will make you more memorable. You need to find a good fragrance that isn't mainstream, though, and that requires a bit of research and trial and error.

Also, I have a few questions if you don't mind.
○ How much castor oil do you ingest? I've read that it stimulates hair growth but also increases the risk of cancer.
○ Can you tell me more about your chewing routine? Do you do mewing?

P.S. Good hairstyle choice. Curtains really is one of the best hairstyles ever, it's probably the one with the widest possible appeal since it's fairly long but not long-long, drawing attention from girls who like shorter hair and also girls who like longer hair. Boomers will still think it's too long but who gives a shit about them.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Prettyboy
Great thread bro, good job on making it in 2021

• Love it
@Prettyboy How thin is the skin around your mouth/cheeks now if you pinch it? Those hollow cheeks are the kind of goal I have for 2022. I have the space for tall hollow cheeks but I have like 2cm of skin+fat thickness that bloats my face. I'm probably 15-18% bf here.

View attachment 1471821
Only a few mm’s, at this point I have so little fat on my face that the skin sticks tightly to my bones without any bloat (except baby fat)

You should keep losing fat, it eventually will go away from the cheeks too. It highly varies from person to person and their fat distribution, personally I still had quite a bit of facial bloat at 15% and I can only get them to look this hollow at near single digit BF%

Last edited:
this dude is a godsend, it's beyond me how a guy that is this good-looking ends up on an autistic site like this

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Prettyboy and underaverage
Respect for one of the few people on the website that details exactly what they do/their plans and sticks with them.

Blessed post OP, easy bookmark.

• Love it
Good thread but boxing is shit compared to wrestling
Greco-Roman wrestling is good shit, the wrestlers I know at my college are one of the toughtest guys out there

With that said I like striking combat sports more, especially boxing since it seems to fit my body type

I have a long wingspan, lots of fast twitch muscle fibers, I’m lean and have good coordination, all of which comes handy in boxing

I always loved the sport itself too. Tyson used to be one of my icons growing up

• +1
Reactions: Hueless
Greco-Roman wrestling is good shit, the wrestlers I know at my college are one of the toughtest guys out there

With that said I like striking combat sports more, especially boxing since it seems to fit my body type

I have a long wingspan, lots of fast twitch muscle fibers, I’m lean and have good coordination, all of which comes handy in boxing

I always loved the sport itself too. Tyson used to be one of my icons growing up
Woah are they like chads or meathead ogres? :oops:

If I may give you a suggestion, look a bit more into fragrance. When your entire look is on point, fragrance can really make a difference into establishing who you are, finding a good fragrance that is unique to your look, your personality and your overall style will make you more memorable. You need to find a good fragrance that isn't mainstream, though, and that requires a bit of research and trial and error.
Thanks, I’ll certainly do - I’ve just started to browse Fragrantica recently. For now I stick with the mainstream fragrances for mass appeal but I’m planning to match my fragrance collection to my personality in the future

Also, I have a few questions if you don't mind.

○ How much castor oil do you ingest? I've read that it stimulates hair growth but also increases the risk of cancer.
3 ml, before bed
○ Can you tell me more about your chewing routine? Do you do mewing?
I do mewing but merely for the purpose of correct tongue posture. I made a thread recently about my chewing routine:

P.S. Good hairstyle choice. Curtains really is one of the best hairstyles ever, it's probably the one with the widest possible appeal since it's fairly long but not long-long, drawing attention from girls who like shorter hair and also girls who like longer hair. Boomers will still think it's too long but who gives a shit about them.
Fully agree with you, everyone should give curtains a try if they have straight or slightly wavy hair, those haircuts can really halo someone

Perms / curly fringes are also very good with great appeal to teen girls

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao and CopeTilliRope
Thanks, I’ll certainly do - I’ve just started to browse Fragrantica recently. For now I stick with the mainstream fragrances for mass appeal but I’m planning to match my fragrance collection to my personality in the future

3 ml, before bed

I do mewing but merely for the purpose of correct tongue posture. I made a thread recently about my chewing routine:

Fully agree with you, everyone should give curtains a try if they have straight or slightly wavy hair, those haircuts can really halo someone

Perms / curly fringes are also very good with great appeal to teen girls
sick eyebrow and eyelashes how long have you been using inox on eyebrows and di you maintain the gains after stopping? thanks