My 2021 looksmaxxing recap

would castor oil help brows too?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Prettyboy
Hair
  • Hairstyle: experimented around with all kinds of hairstyles during quarantine and online school (first half of 2021). First I tried out curly fringe on top + NT fade on sides
e42e4477174fd1049da0137bd51a8695.jpg

[ISPOILER]I liked it generally but it was very polarising; some girls seemed to love it but many don't[/ISPOILER]

Then I got my hair straigthened with keratine treatment, let it grew out and got curtains
54daeacc6b22c_-_esq-01-game-of-thrones-032912-mdn.jpg

[ISPOILER]I didn't really liked the feminime nature of the middle parting so afterwards I made it into like this: [/ISPOILER]

View attachment 1471671

Currently I have a haircut like this:
b6562150f15e8c7a4cf208f8ed6c7947.jpg

[ISPOILER]seems to have very wide range of appeal, girls compliment it a lot[/ISPOILER]

• Haircare: started washing my hair only once per week, using sulfate-free shampoo & conditioner (to moisturize the hair and make it shiny)
  • Hair color: I experimented around by dying my hair black because I fell for the Superman pheno psl autism. It looked ok but black hair hid details in my haircut and instead of feeling like Clark Kent I felt ethnic while wearing it, so I went back to my original hair color (dark brown)

Eyebrows
  • Density: got increased a lot, used a combination of topical minoxidil foam, topical castor oil and oral castor oil
  • Color: started dying it biweekly to very dark brown in order to visually increase it's density

OfdnBHs.jpg
  • Shape: started pluckng it and shaping it by applying castor oil on it with a cotton swab & by brushing it with a toothbrush
  • Autism: started permasquinting recently

Eyelashes
  • Color: started tinting it black
  • Shape: bought an eyelash curler + castor oil applied to them with a cotton swab
    View attachment 1471481

Eye hooding
[ISPOILER]Started ice hooding to increase the fat pad over my eyes; I do see and improvement but results are coming slow[/ISPOILER]

Lips
[ISPOILER]Started using chapstick to keep my lips moisturised [/ISPOILER]

Teeth
[ISPOILER]Went to get my teeth whitened professionally. Did two sessions, now they are paper white
https://looksmax.org/threads/i-just-got-my-teeth-whitened-professionaly.416186/
[/ISPOILER]
Lower third
Exercise
I've started gymaxxing per se earlier than 2021, but corona and the subsequent quarantine cucked me massively and I had to train home for 3/4 years, only being able to getting back to gym in July. So in a way I had to start again from where I left
https://looksmax.org/threads/how-i-...aturally-my-detailed-exercise-routine.431952/

Before gymmaxxing
View attachment 1471523

Yesterday
View attachment 1471525

Took up boxing for self defense and resumed sprint running for athleticism.

Leanmaxxing
Keeping myself at ~10% body fat year around with a version of the carnivore diet made by myself, eating 240 g of protein and ~3 000 calories per day for maintenance:
View attachment 1471558
https://looksmax.org/threads/my-diet.421718/

Skin
https://looksmax.org/threads/guide-on-achieving-model-tier-skin.430153/

External
  • Height: got shoelifts, I use 1 or 2" ones on occasion, like for clubbing
    e494888e-9eae-4856-aac8-6acc73383205_1.6998ad7d75adfc151b366239d7e6a369.jpeg

• Style: turned away from casual clothes like sneakers and jeans lately, instead going for more of a smart casual look (fitted polo / henley shirts, khaki pants, lapel coats, wool pullovers, chelsea & chukka boots etc.). Bought some silver necklaces for acessories
    462b5da6357232845a2cb56bfe98d87c.jpg

• Fragrance: currently using Paco Rabanne 1 Million as my winter fragrance

I did all of these in order to appeal to young HQNP female gaze as good as possible, anytime anywhere even without social proof if necessary (as covid rewrote the rules and online dating /social media presence became more important). ~3mo old account:
View attachment 1471634

@AscendingHero @astatine @Biiyo03 @mulattomaxxer @Lev Peshkov @ChristianChad @looksmaxxer234 @WontStopNorwooding @looksmaxpro @Ethereal @Frank Jack @Preoximerianas @TsarTsar444 @Elvisandreaa @LastHopeForNorman @Aqua @MoeZart @thecel @noodlelover @Henry_Gandy
Mirin hard bro, I hope to have a solid glow up before I'm 28 in July, I predict in 3 months from now I'll get there!

• Love it
Reactions: Prettyboy
@Prettyboy now you are very lean do your hollow cheeks show when you are just relaxed (no sucking etc)
I'm about 14% and when I talk my cheeks are hollow, I think I can reach the same level hollow cheeks as u hopefully relaxed

• +1
Props man that's some serious dedication

• +1
@Prettyboy now you are very lean do your hollow cheeks show when you are just relaxed (no sucking etc)
Generally speaking yes , they do show since I’m always clean shaven but most of it depends on the ligthing conditions

I'm about 14% and when I talk my cheeks are hollow, I think I can reach the same level hollow cheeks as u hopefully relaxed
You have all the reason to be optimistic then, at 14% my cheeks still tend to be a bit bloated , you might have better fat distribution than me

I really need to be near single digit for them to properly show but boy when they actually do it’s pure dopamine whenever I look into the mirror

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Generally speaking yes , they do show since I’m always clean shaven but most of it depends on the ligthing conditions

You have all the reason to be optimistic then, at 14% my cheeks still tend to be a bit bloated , you might have better fat distribution than me

I really need to be near single digit for them to properly show but boy when they actually do it’s pure dopamine whenever I look into the mirror
Bro mirin hard coz I know the dopamine feeling, imagine how girls feel when looking at you man!
Good job brother keep it up, wish I had the dedication at Ur age

Insane bro, your shape is very good. Currently, i'm 172 lbs for 6'1 I workout since 1 year but my body fat is a bit high. Should I first bulk a lot and then cut to have a lower body fat or should I direclty cut and maintain my body fat ? Thx

Hair
  • Hairstyle: experimented around with all kinds of hairstyles during quarantine and online school (first half of 2021). First I tried out curly fringe on top + NT fade on sides
e42e4477174fd1049da0137bd51a8695.jpg

[ISPOILER]I liked it generally but it was very polarising; some girls seemed to love it but many don't[/ISPOILER]

Then I got my hair straigthened with keratine treatment, let it grew out and got curtains
54daeacc6b22c_-_esq-01-game-of-thrones-032912-mdn.jpg

[ISPOILER]I didn't really liked the feminime nature of the middle parting so afterwards I made it into like this: [/ISPOILER]

View attachment 1471671

Currently I have a haircut like this:
b6562150f15e8c7a4cf208f8ed6c7947.jpg

[ISPOILER]seems to have very wide range of appeal, girls compliment it a lot[/ISPOILER]

• Haircare: started washing my hair only once per week, using sulfate-free shampoo & conditioner (to moisturize the hair and make it shiny)
  • Hair color: I experimented around by dying my hair black because I fell for the Superman pheno psl autism. It looked ok but black hair hid details in my haircut and instead of feeling like Clark Kent I felt ethnic while wearing it, so I went back to my original hair color (dark brown)

Eyebrows
  • Density: got increased a lot, used a combination of topical minoxidil foam, topical castor oil and oral castor oil
  • Color: started dying it biweekly to very dark brown in order to visually increase it's density

OfdnBHs.jpg
  • Shape: started pluckng it and shaping it by applying castor oil on it with a cotton swab & by brushing it with a toothbrush
  • Autism: started permasquinting recently

Eyelashes
  • Color: started tinting it black
  • Shape: bought an eyelash curler + castor oil applied to them with a cotton swab
    View attachment 1471481

Eye hooding
[ISPOILER]Started ice hooding to increase the fat pad over my eyes; I do see and improvement but results are coming slow[/ISPOILER]

Lips
[ISPOILER]Started using chapstick to keep my lips moisturised [/ISPOILER]

Teeth
[ISPOILER]Went to get my teeth whitened professionally. Did two sessions, now they are paper white
https://looksmax.org/threads/i-just-got-my-teeth-whitened-professionaly.416186/
[/ISPOILER]
Lower third
Exercise
I've started gymaxxing per se earlier than 2021, but corona and the subsequent quarantine cucked me massively and I had to train home for 3/4 years, only being able to getting back to gym in July. So in a way I had to start again from where I left
https://looksmax.org/threads/how-i-...aturally-my-detailed-exercise-routine.431952/

Before gymmaxxing
View attachment 1471523

Yesterday
View attachment 1471525

Took up boxing for self defense and resumed sprint running for athleticism.

Leanmaxxing
Keeping myself at ~10% body fat year around with a version of the carnivore diet made by myself, eating 240 g of protein and ~3 000 calories per day for maintenance:
View attachment 1471558
https://looksmax.org/threads/my-diet.421718/

Skin
https://looksmax.org/threads/guide-on-achieving-model-tier-skin.430153/

External
  • Height: got shoelifts, I use 1 or 2" ones on occasion, like for clubbing
    e494888e-9eae-4856-aac8-6acc73383205_1.6998ad7d75adfc151b366239d7e6a369.jpeg

• Style: turned away from casual clothes like sneakers and jeans lately, instead going for more of a smart casual look (fitted polo / henley shirts, khaki pants, lapel coats, wool pullovers, chelsea & chukka boots etc.). Bought some silver necklaces for acessories
    462b5da6357232845a2cb56bfe98d87c.jpg

• Fragrance: currently using Paco Rabanne 1 Million as my winter fragrance

I did all of these in order to appeal to young HQNP female gaze as good as possible, anytime anywhere even without social proof if necessary (as covid rewrote the rules and online dating /social media presence became more important). ~3mo old account:
View attachment 1471634

@AscendingHero @astatine @Biiyo03 @mulattomaxxer @Lev Peshkov @ChristianChad @looksmaxxer234 @WontStopNorwooding @looksmaxpro @Ethereal @Frank Jack @Preoximerianas @TsarTsar444 @Elvisandreaa @LastHopeForNorman @Aqua @MoeZart @thecel @noodlelover @Henry_Gandy
I mean sure, all of this work cause you are already decent looking. Imagine applying this for a guy who has froggy eyes+ recessed jaw& chin with no cheekbones whatsoever and also bald.:hnghn:

@Prettyboy

height: check air max 2090 (4cm boost) for spring / summer
perfume: for everyday use, I can highly recomend niche fragrance Mancera Cedrat Boise, amazing lemon citrus / woody

• Love it
@Prettyboy

perfume: for everyday use, I can highly recomend niche fragrance Mancera Cedrat Boise, amazing lemon citrus / woody

Creed Aventus is Nr.1

• +1
@Prettyboy

I have red air jordans, and white air force1 & adidas superstar but those look great too
Creed Aventus is Nr.1
creme of the top niche but quite pricy

Last edited:
Wtf £250 for that?
I bought it once and really got many compliments. Never experienced this with any other fragrance. 2 Random girls stopped me in a club to ask what kind of fragrance i use. Also got only positive feedback from friends and dates that i had.
If you have enough money, its really worth it.
At the moment i use a really good aventus clone from Zara "Vibrant leather". Doesnt last as long, but its cheap and smells almost identical to the original.

also have zara vibrant leather and in my opinion is much better then famous clone armaf club de nuit

• +1
Reactions: TeddyF
Yeah.

I'll be eating liver regularly now too. Largely because of how expensive protein has become.
Ofc we cannot eat that much liver because of it’s vitamin content but thankfully there are many other parts of animals you can get for similarly cheap

Heart, kidneys, beef tripe & spleen, tongue etc. all are excellent cheap sources of protein

also have zara vibrant leather and in my opinion is much better then famous clone armaf club de nuit
VL is good but not near as good as it used to be neither does it last as long.

You do zoom whitening? I’ve thought about it but I like tea so I’ll stain them again

Didn't read but great post, will read later

What was the age in the before pictures and how much age difference?

I think your biggest improvement was diet. Idc about only meat, but literally only eating whole foods is such a huge deal. Looks like that fixed your fat in face and skin tone and little skin tone inconsistencies as well. On top of that the amount of protein you get is fucking ridiculous, so your gym journey is naturally accelerated as a result. Inspiring commitment to diet. I commend and respect you for that seriously. Liver will be the first addition to my diet.

• +1