My biggest fear is losing my lower third

G

ghostfaceguyinvegas

Silver
E8D07FBB 9CF7 463B 93FB F626BCF1C1AE

Like honestly, when I look at pics of myself, I can’t help but to imagine how unbearably hideous my face would be if my lower third was just a little bit worse than it is.

Even now it’s got to be in like the 80th+ percentile, and my face still looks like shit. If I had some kind of accident which ruined my jaw, my face would be irreparably fucked

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Be glad you aren't ugly like me

op is fishing

orbital recession

Well it's genetic

OP has some potential tbh

cheekbone implants or mod lefort 3 could help

OP has some potential tbh

cheekbone implants or mod lefort 3 could help

Jfl at “some potential”. Cheekbone and implants and lefort 3 would literally make me a full-blown slayer.

You guys just casually talk about reconstructing half of your face like it’s some normal/easy task.

View attachment 96241

Like honestly, when I look at pics of myself, I can’t help but to imagine how unbearably hideous my face would be if my lower third was just a little bit worse than it is.

Even now it’s got to be in like the 80th+ percentile, and my face still looks like shit. If I had some kind of accident which ruined my jaw, my face would be irreparably fucked
Same op I would be beyond over

• +1
Reactions: ghostfaceguyinvegas
View attachment 96381

I was maybe stoned in that pic

Irl they’re just buggish
It's better now you look average to me man. Surgery will ascend you hard because you already have a solid base to work with.
Also, I'd buy some color lenses If i were you,
dark brown eyes are unattractive imo.

It's better now you look average to me man. Surgery will ascend you hard because you already have a solid base to work with.
Also, I'd buy some color lenses If i were you,
dark brown eyes are unattractive imo.

Yeah one time someone told me I’m a 5.5 now but I’d be a 6 if I got color lenses but idk about that
Same op I would be beyond over

Let’s start a support group “ugly guys with nice jawlines”

Jfl at “some potential”. Cheekbone and implants and lefort 3 would literally make me a full-blown slayer.

You guys just casually talk about reconstructing half of your face like it’s some normal/easy task.
hadn't seen your front thats why i said maybe ngl

hadn't seen your front thats why i said maybe ngl

I still need under eye support to ascend, but idk if surgery is worth it

Might just pursue gymcel/statusmaxxx