My bloat is real. Here is proof. Lost 6kg in 3 to 4 days.

Bzz

Bzz

Bloat like a Flamingo, sting like a Bee
I've lost approx 6kg from 25 to 29th of March. And I have stil water weight left. Cuz my starting point was 71 to 72kg. I still have 4 kg of water weight left. I went from my bloat peak 83.3kg to now 76.3kg
I did NOT fraud. I am the bloating final boss. So stop saying my bloat is cope. Yall are dumb af. Thanks. The bloat is also another cause of increase size of my nose these couple days.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240329_141720.jpg
    Screenshot_20240329_141720.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ItsOver999
U dont have bon bon

I've lost approx 6kg from 25 to 29th of March. And I have stil water weight left. Cuz my starting point was 71 to 72kg. I still have 4 kg of water weight left. I went from my bloat peak 83.3kg to now 76.3kg
I did NOT fraud. I am the bloating final boss. So stop saying my bloat is cope. Yall are dumb af. Thanks. The bloat is also another cause of increase size of my nose these couple days.
Because you have high estrogen like I said million times

• +1
Reactions: acmilan__, STUPIDREFEREES and aber
H

How would you fix that?
Aromasin or Arimidex.
You can start with a low dose and adjust it over time with a blood work

• +1
Reactions: acmilan__
Aromasin or Arimidex.
You can start with a low dose and adjust it over time with a blood work
Yeah I know that one but that’s extremely retarded and has way worse side effects

Stop using minoxidil and you will not swell, read the leaflet, it can cause edema in the entire body. When I stopped it I deflated a lot, minoxidil makes you retain fluids, it's a shit useless poison

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and Bzz
Yeah I know that one but that’s extremely retarded and has way worse side effects
U need to use them to maintain estrogen in the healthy range not to nuke them

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: acmilan__ and rteme
U need bone

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Bzz and aber
U need bone
I won't ay with my face anymore. Yall coping with surgeries. Jfl. Just stylemaxx and gymmax. My facial bones are around average. I'm good. The rest is autistic shit and too risky to get an uncanny look. And also I don't even have money anymore. I don't need shit bro. I thought that rhino swelling won't last that long. Well surprise it's probably gonna last for 1.5years more. Jfl some people like @moreroidsmoredates advising me bimax. So that I'll get that subhuman swelling for 1 year and by then my hairline has receded so far the rest won't even matter. Just stfu.

• Ugh..
Reactions: ItsOver999
I won't ay with my face anymore. Yall coping with surgeries. Jfl. Just stylemaxx and gymmax. My facial bones are around average. I'm good. The rest is autistic shit and too risky to get an uncanny look. And also I don't even have money anymore. I don't need shit bro. I thought that rhino swelling won't last that long. Well surprise it's probably gonna last for 1.5years more. Jfl some people like @moreroidsmoredates advising me bimax. So that I'll get that subhuman swelling for 1 year and by then my hairline has receded so far the rest won't even matter. Just stfu.
When did get rhino. I had mine in September 2021 and it’s still swollen at the tip.

If u are happy with ur self then stop coping with bloating. Your face will not get any leaner than what u have. I have same issue.

If u are happy with ur self then stop coping with bloating. Your face will not get any leaner than what u have. I have same issue.
Ur skeleton with zero muscle mass. U have to get more skeletal for more definition
It's either that or ur diet is shit jfl.

Also it's very dumb to say that a face won't get leaner if u get to lower bf. U have to be very stupid to say that imo

Also it's very dumb to say that a face won't get leaner if u get to lower bf. U have to be very stupid to say that imo
Nigga u have gymmaxed and unbloated for years and u still dont look lean.. its cope at this point.

• +1
Reactions: aber
Ur skeleton with zero muscle mass. U have to get more skeletal for more definition
It's either that or ur diet is shit jfl.
U dont need to have muscle look lean.

no debloating for pear skull

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aber and Bzz
Stop using minoxidil and you will not swell, read the leaflet, it can cause edema in the entire body. When I stopped it I deflated a lot, minoxidil makes you retain fluids, it's a shit useless poison
even topical?

:ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• 4019801_3995833_3979448_3979301_VID_20240225150937 (1).mp4
    8.3 MB