My blood literally boils when I get mad

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

sad and scared
One thing I noticed about me is I’m a high inhib guy and will usually take the easy way out of anything, but on the rare occasion that someone wants to argue or disrespect me, I literally get light headed and go into tunnel vision and want to murder them and others have to stop me or I will do the unthinkable

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: micropp, BrahminBoss and Manletmachine
can’t relate. I can’t handle conflict at all and get walked all over as my eyes water up and i go red with anxiety and feel like I’m going to pass out from the humiliation

• JFL
Reactions: MostGLSlayer, BrahminBoss and Vermilioncore
can’t relate. I can’t handle conflict at all and get walked all over as my eyes water up and i go red with anxiety and feel like I’m going to pass out from the humiliation
It’s weird I’m a coward too and at my old job I didn’t even take payment from customers I let them get in for free just so I could avoid them getting mad at me, but if someone does get into my face and try to disrespect me, I go batshit and don’t even care if I kill everyone in sight

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Manletmachine
but you never ever leave your basement

James Franco Reaction GIF

• JFL
Reactions: micropp, truecel12, chrisN and 1 other person
but you never ever leave your basement

James Franco Reaction GIF
Sometimes I roam the night and get tatted or just look at the scum of the earth; the hookers, gangsters, homeless, etc while driving around. Taxi driver sigma type shit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 20370
Happy The Sopranos GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Manletmachine