my brutal life story and 7 inch natural growth spurt

Deleted member 20216

Deleted member 20216

he/him but I support LGBTQQIP2SAA++ community
Pre summer 2021 - 5'8, 18yo

To put it short, I was a literal incel. Not on forums or suicidal, just your average sexless teen. I warm approached women but they did not even render me sometimes. Depressed as hell, I saw no point in going to the gym and just decided when I would get arranged marriage from my parents. To put it into perspective, I am Somali (black) MTN to HTN facially but was incredibly short. Living in Norway, you can imagine the brutal mog. Adults did not even respect me, saw me as no less than another immigrant. I decided to get job for summer and try to pursue football (soccer if your gay) on the side.

Summer 2021 - Growth spurt from 5'8 to 5'10

One day when browsing tiktok, I saw one of those cringy ass fact videos, but it stated that most people were Vitamin D deficient. I was intrigued and as a normie knew nothing of supplements. I ordered pack of Vitamin D for 90 days and also Omega 3 because I read that it could decrease depression. During this time, I was playing 3 hours of intense football everyday. After one football game about a month and a half into holidays, I broke my hand. While at doctors office, I was measured at 5'10. Thinking this was end of story, my retarded ass fucking stopped using Vitamin D when 90 days pack ran out, because I thought that it was steroids.

Autumn 2021 - Hit 5'10

I was at work and a beautiful Kurdish girl came to counter, I asked her for her number and we got to talking. My self esteem was still at an all time low, and she was no less then Stacylite. She was single but I later learnt she had been rejected by multiple Nordic Chads. Nevertheless, I lost my virginity to her and we met up a couple more times but she ghosted me afterwards. I truly loved her, not on any gay shit or personality, but I could relate to her. In this Chad filled Nordic country, we were both ethnics. But now the roastie bitch is dating a 6'6 ogre Nordic 25 year old software engineer. Wtf man.

End of 2021 - 5'11

I did not feel as if I had grown during this period, I believed Vitamin D and Omega 3 were steroids and did not take them at all. It was Norwegian winter, and cold as shit, with no Vitamin D I felt deficient. I did more research and found out Vitamin D is not fucking steroid (JFL man). I cried my eyes out and thought I had ruined my growth. 5'11 is not tall for a young man in Norway, especially when you are supposed to be BBC 8x6 NBA player halo minimum 6'5. I tried to cope hard, I fucked local big booty light skin Somali roastie mega whore. I had worst post nut clarity ever and barely pulled out wtf.

January 2022 - 5'11.5

Measuring myself everyday I immediately started using supplements, this time adding K2 to the mix. As it was still cold I decided to try out the gym and had no idea what I was doing but attended everyday because of FOMO. During this time, I approached Iraqi chick at this gym and was brutally rejected. I was fucking angry and told her that she was ugly and I was joking. She laughed and told me I was ugly too. I decided to focus on legs so that I could get quicker in football and ran sprints everyday.

May 2022 - shot up to 6'2.75

Had an insane growth spurt 6 months after. Taking supplements, and now doing Squats at gym to increase athletic performance, I felt I was naturally increasing my T levels and felt horny as fuck. I deleted Instagram, snapchat and all social media and stopped talking to friends. I felt empty in life and created incels.is account. I read all about inceldom and thought it was right for me because I didn't use enough Vitamin D and that I descended.

Being 6'3 by now, I felt somewhat better but still terrible emotionally. I approached Iraqi girl after gym and she finally gave me her number. I added ashwagandha to my stack of D3 and K2 and started to feel symptoms of anhedonia. I had sex with her many times, but felt no pleasure and wanted to kill myself every time. She dumped me after I cried to her. Maybe it was because of ashwagandha, not sure though.

Now - Almost 6'3 19

Still depressed, feel directionless in life and almost suicidal. I briefly did cold approach experiment which I posted here. I am still speaking to that Nordic women, I still have not slayed a white foid afterall. I do not attend gym anymore, do not looksmax. Being taller, women treat me better but I am mogged everyday by tiktok e boys and football Chads. Meaningless sex is not helping my life, I cannot even keep myself in relationships with ethnic roasties. My life is brutal, I cannot even return to Somalia as it a fucking warzone wtf.

I get depressed looking at my gonial angle and I feel embarrassed when approaching ethnic women. Being both objectively short and tall I can tell you, PEOPLE DO NOT FUCKING TREAT YOU DIFFERENTLY.

FUCKING GREW 7 INCHES IN ONE YEAR WHERE ARE NORDIC STACIES I WAS PROMISED?

THE LIFE OF AN ETHNIC IS BRUTAL NO MATTER WHAT HEIGHT

this is kurd I lost my virginity to JFL

AA473B8E 9AF4 4A62 93AC BB9D3769B5F4

I AM NOT DONE FUCKING GROWING, HEIGHTMAXX OR DIE

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: hattrick, ang3l, pneumocystosis and 5 others
Wait, you're telling Norwegian Chads plow through Somali girls, I thought they were very conservative

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Wait, you're telling Norwegian Chads plow through Somali girls, I thought they were very conservative
a nordic Chad can fuck any girl he wants of any race. its not uncommon

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 20618
vitamin D did nothing its just the somali pirate genes coming into play

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, Deleted member 22126, ReadBooksEveryday and 11 others
maybe try somali sheboons then :feelshmm:

How tall are your parents of you know them

• JFL
Reactions: Detn86 and Growth Plate
Lol, at least you are actually fucking girls. Im an East African incel and if I could fuck hot ethnic bitches I would without a second thought lol. And yeah I agree that height doesn't mean shit with a sub-par face. Im 6'4 and it hasn't done shit for me.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Deleted member 20216
how much you used in supps

To put it short, I was a literal incel. Not on forums or suicidal, just your average sexless teen. I warm approached women but they did not even render me sometimes. Depressed as hell, I saw no point in going to the gym and just decided when I would get arranged marriage from my parents. To put it into perspective, I am Somali (black) MTN to HTN facially but was incredibly short. Living in Norway, you can imagine the brutal mog. Adults did not even respect me, saw me as no less than another immigrant. I decided to get job for summer and try to pursue football (soccer if your gay) on the side.

One day when browsing tiktok, I saw one of those cringy ass fact videos, but it stated that most people were Vitamin D deficient. I was intrigued and as a normie knew nothing of supplements. I ordered pack of Vitamin D for 90 days and also Omega 3 because I read that it could decrease depression. During this time, I was playing 3 hours of intense football everyday. After one football game about a month and a half into holidays, I broke my hand. While at doctors office, I was measured at 5'10. Thinking this was end of story, my retarded ass fucking stopped using Vitamin D when 90 days pack ran out, because I thought that it was steroids.

Autumn 2021 - Hit 5'10

I was at work and a beautiful Kurdish girl came to counter, I asked her for her number and we got to talking. My self esteem was still at an all time low, and she was no less then Stacylite. She was single but I later learnt she had been rejected by multiple Nordic Chads. Nevertheless, I lost my virginity to her and we met up a couple more times but she ghosted me afterwards. I truly loved her, not on any gay shit or personality, but I could relate to her. In this Chad filled Nordic country, we were both ethnics. But now the roastie bitch is dating a 6'6 ogre Nordic 25 year old software engineer. Wtf man.

End of 2021 - 5'11

I did not feel as if I had grown during this period, I believed Vitamin D and Omega 3 were steroids and did not take them at all. It was Norwegian winter, and cold as shit, with no Vitamin D I felt deficient. I did more research and found out Vitamin D is not fucking steroid (JFL man). I cried my eyes out and thought I had ruined my growth. 5'11 is not tall for a young man in Norway, especially when you are supposed to be BBC 8x6 NBA player halo minimum 6'5. I tried to cope hard, I fucked local big booty light skin Somali roastie mega whore. I had worst post nut clarity ever and barely pulled out wtf.

January 2022 - 5'11.5

Measuring myself everyday I immediately started using supplements, this time adding K2 to the mix. As it was still cold I decided to try out the gym and had no idea what I was doing but attended everyday because of FOMO. During this time, I approached Iraqi chick at this gym and was brutally rejected. I was fucking angry and told her that she was ugly and I was joking. She laughed and told me I was ugly too. I decided to focus on legs so that I could get quicker in football and ran sprints everyday.

Had an insane growth spurt 6 months after. Taking supplements, and now doing Squats at gym to increase athletic performance, I felt I was naturally increasing my T levels and felt horny as fuck. I deleted Instagram, snapchat and all social media and stopped talking to friends. I felt empty in life and created incels.is account. I read all about inceldom and thought it was right for me because I didn't use enough Vitamin D and that I descended.

Being 6'3 by now, I felt somewhat better but still terrible emotionally. I approached Iraqi girl after gym and she finally gave me her number. I added ashwagandha to my stack of D3 and K2 and started to feel symptoms of anhedonia. I had sex with her many times, but felt no pleasure and wanted to kill myself every time. She dumped me after I cried to her. Maybe it was because of ashwagandha, not sure though.

Now - Almost 6'3 19

Still depressed, feel directionless in life and almost suicidal. I briefly did cold approach experiment which I posted here. I am still speaking to that Nordic women, I still have not slayed a white foid afterall. I do not attend gym anymore, do not looksmax. Being taller, women treat me better but I am mogged everyday by tiktok e boys and football Chads. Meaningless sex is not helping my life, I cannot even keep myself in relationships with ethnic roasties. My life is brutal, I cannot even return to Somalia as it a fucking warzone wtf.

I get depressed looking at my gonial angle and I feel embarrassed when approaching ethnic women. Being both objectively short and tall I can tell you, PEOPLE DO NOT FUCKING TREAT YOU DIFFERENTLY.

View attachment 1780152

How many mg of d and k2?

Are you a real Somali pirate? I wouldnt be suprised considering how many weird guys use this site

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Silver, NegativeNorwood and 12 others
how tall are your parents?

Late growth spurt because undernourishment in Somalia delayed your puberty and in turn delayed growth plate fusion

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, galego123 and Deleted member 20216
Are you a real Somali pirate? I wouldnt be suprised considering how many weird guys use this site
No but I have extended family who engaged in it back in 2009-2011 it was big business

• JFL
Reactions: Silver, NegativeNorwood, Yerico7 and 7 others
No but I have extended family who engaged in it back in 2009-2011 it was big business
Mirin

Imagine getting money for your surgeries and looksmaxxing in general by swimming up to giant container ships in your inflatable boat armed with guns and demanding ransom
98AF6558 6896 43EF 8AA3 D5E0456A05DB
3A9233E6 EC56 41EC 86A7 453043340ADB

Tyrone trait ngl

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Silver, NegativeNorwood, Deleted member and 8 others
This thread made me take vitamin D supplements

• +1
Reactions: qkz and Deleted member
haven't you already a giant dick? run the dick game.

fucking somali niggers have heroin as their only source of nutrients and still grow to giga lanklets because of their humanoid androgen senitivity and receptors, i envy you nigga my cuck ass could have all the resources and hormones in the world and still manlet jfl:feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 19066 and Deleted member 20216
woah yeah sounds so brutal being 6’3 and having sex haha I can’t imagine anything worse it’s so over aha

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: qkz, gribsufer1, Deleted member and 4 others
you know what tanner stage you were when you were 5'8 at 18? did you have facial/body hair etc? miring heightmax btw bhai

Over for Kurds @StreegeReturn

• So Sad
Reactions: gribsufer1
Yeah dude sure, 5'8 to 6'3 from 18 to 19, sounds like a nice dream story buddy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member

Autumn 2021 - Hit 5'10

End of 2021 - 5'11

January 2022 - 5'11.5

Now - Almost 6'3 19

View attachment 1780152

You're very lucky, I envy your growth spurt.

did not read + heightmog you + i am hijacking this thread

• Love it
Reactions: gribsufer1
did not read + heightmog you + i am hijacking this thread
Philosophy cuck your not edgy just cringe. No one reads your posts whore 😹

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
caging at ur ratio cope
Make your profile public and I will drop an evisceration thread on you whore 😹😹 Cope with your 1" mog depressed cuck oldcel :feelshaha:

Autumn 2021 - Hit 5'10

End of 2021 - 5'11

January 2022 - 5'11.5

Now - Almost 6'3 19

View attachment 1780152

Bro u grew 7 inches, in 1 year, at 17yo with a 5’2 mother?

Bro u grew 7 inches, in 1 year, at 17yo with a 5’2 mother?
Idk I just think the chances of that happening are like 1 in a billion

Unless you got a fucking tumour in your pituary gland

Autumn 2021 - Hit 5'10

End of 2021 - 5'11

January 2022 - 5'11.5

Now - Almost 6'3 19

View attachment 1780152

Life fuel for stupid manlets . This happened because of genetics not because of the soft supplements he used. I’m 5,5 and I’m literally taking all that stuff aswell as a mk-677 stack and I haven’t grown. This has like a .0001% chance of happening to the average joe. Not to mention you said you are supposed to be tall / have mother genes

I have some questions
Was this your first growth spurt? Did you never grow before that?
Did your hands/feet/shoulders etc. grow in relation? Basically what I'm asking is if you have average sized hands, feet (Your shoe size), and overall frame/wrists for your height

Damn God where is my 7 inch growth spurt :soy:

Excellent Sermon from Saint Piratemogger, wish you were back boyo.
@fauxfox
@Octillionaire
@barleyh12022

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fauxfox
Giga over for my severe vitamin D deficiency it's so fucking brutal man how deficient I was I missed the window to reverse it and increase my height sadly.

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
Nobody cares honestly

Were you on nofap?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854