My dad just went mad at me jfl

Deleted member 12669

Deleted member 12669

β€Ž πŸŽƒ
Because I bought a subway instead of getting lunch from the cafeteria. He asked me what I did at lunch yesterday and I didn't tell him I got a subway so when he checked his card transactions it showed up and he went mad

Now he said I have to fend for myself (this is karma for saying to @FastBananaCEO that your 18 and you rely on ur parents so much)

He seems mega pissed off and u doubt he will forgive me

• JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Looks234, Prettyboy and 9 others
Why would he mad ? Subway is so much better jfl

He's blackpilled about gateway theory. He's right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, StrangerDanger, Basedprincess and 2 others
I swear there is something following me like a bad curse that turns every situation into a bad one

Does he not want you going out of school at lunch or something?

Does he not want you going out of school at lunch or something?
No he just doesn't want me spending money on takeaways and shit, which is why I need to start making my own money but idk where to start

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
No he just doesn't want me spending money on takeaways and shit, which is why I need to start making my own money but idk where to start
how old are you? and how come he gives you his card instead of some cash

how old are you? and how come he gives you his card instead of some cash
Im 16. Its just more convenient because I use it on Samsung pay

Just make a deal with him… ask him if you can buy subway instead spending more on other stuff, or just ask him if you can buy something else from a different place like a Tesco meal deal or something.

Because I bought a subway instead of getting lunch from the cafeteria. He asked me what I did at lunch yesterday and I didn't tell him I got a subway so when he checked his card transactions it showed up and he went mad

Now he said I have to fend for myself (this is karma for saying to @FastBananaCEO that your 18 and you rely on ur parents so much)

He seems mega pissed off and u doubt he will forgive me
wtf did he get sued by subway
why is he against u getting subway?
did u spend too much?

Just make a deal with him… ask him if you can buy subway instead spending more on other stuff, or just ask him if you can buy something else from a different place like a Tesco meal deal or something.
I dont think that will work, he did mention tesco meal deals but in the canteen its cheaper

• +1
Im 16. Its just more convenient because I use it on Samsung pay
get a job bro unless you’re a rich kid you’ll have way more money than your allowance, there are loads of jobs going atm

I dont think that will work, he did mention tesco meal deals but in the canteen its cheaper
Dunno then, tell him to stop being a cunt.

wtf did he get sued by subway
why does against u getting subway?
did u spend too much?
I literally spent Β£4.50. I think its because last week I had like 2 burger meals and a pizza

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
get a job bro unless you’re a rich kid you’ll have way more money than your allowance, there are loads of jobs going atm
Fuck that, my dad will not let me get a job
He would want me to focus on studying rather than getting a job. I just need something I can do low key

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and Deleted member 15363
Im so hungry I want another subway ngl

I literally spent Β£4.50. I think its because last week I had like 2 burger meals and a pizza
are you overweight? he might worried about your health?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15363
Fuck that, my dad will not let me get a job
He would want me to focus on studying rather than getting a job. I just need something I can do low key
that’s crazy surely he wouldn’t mind you having a saturday job if it means you don’t clean him out for sandwiches

No lol, in fact he says I eat too little
Im so curious to see what u look like ngl, anyways you’re 16 start Looksmaxxing hard and good luck

No lol, in fact he says I eat too little
ik how it feels to have a mentalcel father.
ik how u feel now
it reminds when i was coming back from work, called my mum if she was making dinner, she said no.
i got a kebab and dad got super pissed for no reason :lul:
told me that i was going to die and that if i get food poisioning he wont take to me the doctors

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and Deleted member 12669
Im so curious to see what u look like ngl, anyways you’re 16 start Looksmaxxing hard and good luck
I will send u my pictures later Pedro. @Ryan said I look hispanic and a tiktok chadlite

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10042, Ryan and mogstar
I will send u my pictures later Pedro. @Ryan said I look hispanic and a tiktok chadlite
Send them on discord so that Jew sergeant doesn’t have access to ur pics

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
that’s crazy surely he wouldn’t mind you having a saturday job if it means you don’t clean him out for sandwiches
He's just like that. I am literally that desperate I wouldn't mind making Β£5 to Β£10 a week

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
tell your dad he's a cheap fuck

• JFL
He's just like that. I am literally that desperate I wouldn't mind making Β£5 to Β£10 a week
only thing i can think of is get some paypigs

And rightly so.

Subways me. Nevet eaten there as its very expensive for me:feelsbadman:

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13592, Deleted member 12669 and WontStopNorwooding
Subways me. Nevet eaten there as its very expensive for me:feelsbadman:
1bf885162f5f27f5d39eca6281bad7f527d09ae73e560a5f21cf460840d1f561 1

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, lutte, Deleted member 14323 and 4 others
  • Love it
Reactions: Prettyboy
im intrigued can you send it to me as well i never leak plus we are kinda tight?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10042
mcdonalds

• +1
Bro is your family poor, why would he get mad at such a small amount of money spent on food? Considering you live in UK one would think people there are financially well situated. I live in balkans and quite poor country but i never had problems with buying food with my parents money since they consider food money well spent. Hell i even wondered of immigranting to UK (i am white, light brown hair with blue eyes dont worry) for better wages but when i see people from UK such as your dad have to save money on food i think its better to stay in this balkan shithole

Bro is your family poor, why would he get mad at such a small amount of money spent on food? Considering you live in UK one would think people there are financially well situated. I live in balkans and quite poor country but i never had problems with buying food with my parents money since they consider food money well spent. Hell i even wondered of immigranting to UK (i am white, light brown hair with blue eyes dont worry) for better wages but when i see people from UK such as your dad have to save money on food i think its better to stay in this balkan shithole
Nah its not because I'm poor, its because I've been eating like shit when hes told me not to

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch