My father wrist size

BearBoy

BearBoy

ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ
how the fuck is his wrist size 23cm? i cant close his wrist with my 21cm hand, we have same body just his bones are thicker and he told me he had same wrist size as me when he was my age which is age 18 so how is it possible after 18 to get such big bone structure

how is it possible for such huge bones at low bodyfat? i aleardy have 19cm wrists at age 18 and low bodyfat but damn 23cm with no fat on arms is insane

is this genetics or caused by excess GH, or acromegaly? even acromegaly patients dont have such big bones

• Woah
Reactions: Constantin Denis
@Birdcell @Lihito

Also converted 23cm is 9 inches

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Baldingman1998
I was looking online and a lot of people were saying their wrists got thicker with age.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, MaxillaMaxing and BearBoy
I wrist mog my father hard lmao he is a lanklet

• JFL
Reactions: Gad, Baldingman1998 and BearBoy
I was looking online and a lot of people were saying their wrists got thicker with age.
Yes i know with age bone structure gets bigger but why so big? never met someone with bigger arms than my father, even with to gym and done alot of sports.

I wrist mog my father hard lmao he is a lanklet
I looked at a pic of my dad when he was 18 and im bigger than him, now imagine if my wrists get to 10 inches:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 15338
I looked at a pic of my dad when he was 18 and im bigger than him, now imagine if my wrists get to 10 inches:ROFLMAO:
My father was tall low inhib normie framecel tho

My dad's wrists are legit almost 9" and mine are just 7.2".

• +1
Reactions: Slob, socrates^ and Baldingman1998
What's the height difference?
Mine are 6" (brutal) and and my Dad's are 7" but I'm 2.5 inches taller

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
No way theyre 23 cm dude

This is very interesting, boomers are shorter but their hands and wrists are robust af and they have more of a masculine personality

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, socrates^ and CupOfCoffee
What's the height difference?
Mine are 6" (brutal) and and my Dad's are 7" but I'm 2.5 inches taller
He's 5'7 I'm 5'11.5

I think he just has way more DHT than me, his phenotype is very very hairy, went bald at 18, very thick bones. Luckily I didn't inherit all of that

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
This is very interesting, boomers are shorter but their hands and wrists are robust af and they have more of a masculine personality
My armspan is 6 3 and my ulna is literally 31cm long
100% sure without bodyfat? then that means you have insane genetics

Yeah exactly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
My armspan is 6 3 and my ulna is literally 31cm long

100% sure without bodyfat? then that means you have insane genetics
I exhibit extreme shoulder width but not "thick" bones like my dad

• JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Users here say 20.5" is not wide though
Bruh 20" is way above average lol. If you train and/or roid you'll get even wider from your side delts btw

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 15338
Niiiice I'm 23.5" trained but idk about untrained
Does bideltoid mean your shoulder to shoulder measurement? Do you think that was entirely due to training shoulders or does back also play a part?

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy and CupOfCoffee
Bruh 20" is way above average lol. If you train and/or roid you'll get even wider from your side delts btw
Yeah i know, also zoomers are framelets tbh i get heightmogged a lot but i witness a framemog rarely

Does bideltoid mean your shoulder to shoulder measurement? Do you think that was entirely due to training shoulders or does back also play a part?
Yeah the full distance between the 2 sides of the delts. I'm not sure, I prioritize weighted pullups though, my lats are my absolute best muscle group, but the effect on width might be a visual illusion, I don't know how much it affects actual bideltoid distance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774
Yeah the full distance between the 2 sides of the delts. I'm not sure, I prioritize weighted pullups though, my lats are my absolute best muscle group, but the effect on width might be a visual illusion, I don't know how much it affects actual bideltoid distance
Were you wide before you started training? And is your dad wide?

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
I exhibit extreme shoulder width but not "thick" bones like my dad
Shoulder width can happen because of length of your bones and not the thickness so isnt a really good indicator of big bones.

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard, LooksOrDeath, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774
Yeah i know, also zoomers are framelets tbh i get heightmogged a lot but i witness a framem
every zoomer is wearing lifts even my mom knows about it:ogre:

mirin, your father is ogre mogger. What is his height and frame overall like?
183cm and frame is big someone with 9 inch wrists has huge bones

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Shoulder width can happen because of length of your bones and not the thickness so isnt a really good indicator of big bones.
I have 19.5 inch bidelt at 6.5 inch wrists.

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
I used to have 8.7inch/22cm wrists when I was 17, 24inch bideltoid at 236lb, 22% bodyfat, worked hard AF and only did low-rep training... Now I have 7.5 inch/19cm wrists, just under 22inch bideltoid and I'm 196lb around 19% bodyfat, got into the gym for 1 month but stopped, coming back in mid October... Not all fat because evem with 17inch arms they looked small next to my 51inch expanded chest.

Funny thing is that I have a giant frame with a massive skull, not too tall at 6'0/6'1 and a bad spinal deviation but arms are my weakest point (specially wrists) and I never really enjoyed training them until this year... I was already curling 66lb dumbbells in my 1st month, not perfect form but I was doing it... I was very surprised that my biceps are now stronger than my triceps!

I guess the 4 years I spent doing very heavy weights for low reps paid off, I'm way stronger than I was before and I'm 99% sure that at 236lb today my wrists would be 9inch or larger... I could hit 10inch at 265lb as well.