My Initial Impressions on Love Island UK Season 8 - Crimson Pill Analysis

tyronelite

tyronelite

Banned Till Lean - No DMs

Introduction​

Quick shoutout to @Xangsane for convincing me to start watching

There was so many threads being made on this show I decided I had to check it out for myself

First I had to find out how to watch it since I'm from the US.

They had previous seasons on Hulu but it was only fair to watch the latest season

So I found this website & made an account with a fake UK postal code :lul: & used my VPN to access all episodes

Accent Barrier​

At first it was hard to understand what half of the guys / girls were saying with their heavy accents & UK slang especially Davide :lul: I can't stand when he rolls his r's in every sentence

I even had to google some of the words they were saying just to understand the conversation JFL

UK Commercials / Ads​

These were one of the most insufferable commercials I had to endure.

Especially this nigga who sounds like he has a punchable face :woke::woke:

The only commercials I enjoyed & was surprised by was seeing Gandy & this random PSL model that's been all over the forum

The Music​

Not gonna lie I was surprised by the songs they played. Some of the songs I already had in my Spotify playlist :lul:

Reminds me of when I go clubbing. 10/10 for me well done to the producers

Moving The Simpsons GIF
Dance Dancing GIF by Galantis

Initial Couple Up Thoughts​

Amber & Demi

IMG 6110

Of course the public put the black couples together (water) saw this coming a mile away

Demi clearly mogs Amber. But unfortunately Amber didn't have as high of a sexual attraction towards Demi

It was clear as day the way she reacted when she found out they were going to be a couple

And as the episodes went on, Demi kept doing more to try to get her to like him more but we all know what happened (if you watched the last ep with Remy)

I knew this couple wasn't going to last. Over lol

Gemma & Liam

IMG 6105

Man... poor Liam. The lad had it the worst out of all the guys IMO

My mans was like a puppy wagging his tail when they paired up

Gemma on the other hand was very neutral & reserved. As she said she wasn't blown away

Gemma def mogs Liam in terms of facial aesthetics. Gemma is cute but to me her personality is dog shit

She's the typical Stacy who doesn't have to add much to the conversation cuz she's carried by her looks

As the episodes went on it was looking bad for Liam. Shit tests after shit tests.. like an abused dog

As soon as Davide entered the Villa it was over for him. All the other chicks were paired up & he was sent his own way literally..

Absolutely brutal.. #RIPLiam :feelsrope:

Tasha & Andrew

IMG 6108

I don't have much to say about this couple.

I was skeptical at first but throughout the episodes their relationship got better and better

Andrew is like the walmart version of Chico Lachowski

Tasha body mogs Andrew but they're both looksmatched facially

Tasha is def invested in the relationship after Jay came in & tried to get Tasha to open up to others

Good for her. She's doing well in my books

Indiyah & Ikenna

IMG 6107

Another black couple chosen to be together (water)

Looksmatched. Indiyah had mid interest from the start & so did Ikenna

She was playing hard to get from the start & over time the relationship didn't really progress until Remy came in the picture :feelshah:

Paige & Luca

IMG 6109

JFL @ Luca and his garbage tattoos

He went for the RTT niche but is missing the body halo :forcedsmile:

Paige clearly mogs him. Wider face, better eye area, nose, etc

At first I didn't like Paige's smile (kinda ugly) but her personality & vibe made up for it over time :Comfy:

Brutal Interactions & Mate Guarding​

Summary​

Overall the show is OK. Not the best

There's a lot of dead conversations & the atmosphere is boring in general

The majority of guys are blue pilled (expected). Davide seems to be the only one who's somewhat red pilled in his behavior.

Most of the initial female cast didn't have genuine physical attraction to their pair

Excuses like "I need to get to know him more" "I want to take it slow" etc all means I don't like you & you're not my first choice

The challenges are lackluster. I was expecting some host to come out & tell em what to do to win the challenge & whoever is the winner goes on a special date or some bullshit lol

I prefer US shows like Are You The One & Too Hot To Handle

(I'll be making a thread on one of the casts who experienced a brutal blackpilling experience on the show)

If you have any questions about any recent cast members that I didn't mention lmk i the comment section below :Comfy:

Join our server where we discuss maxxing out SMV, dating advice, nightclub tips, off topic chat etc :Comfy:

Check out my other threads
Stop Coping With IOIs
You Guys Are Not Ready For Hot Women
Many Men Are Taking Looksmaxxing Seriously
Being Good Looking Will Guarantee Only One Thing
Putting An End To ThugMax Copers
Cut Her Off Immediately If
The 3 Interest Levels of Women
My Full Ancestral DNA Results
Features That Halo Black Men
Final Nail in Coffin for Dating AppCels
PSL is overrated - Critique & Analysis

Upcoming Threads
Women Don't Need To Approach You | Reasons Why
My 5 Year Ascension Plan Revised (Final)
How To Prepare For a Night of Slaying
The Real LMS: Looks Masculinity Sex Appeal

@Prettyboy @Xangsane @FailedNormieManlet @ForeverRecession @2d v2 @fogdart @Chadeep @PrinceLuenLeoncur @currylightskin @ShowerMaxxing @EverythingMattersCel @Chadethnic101@mental @ChickenAndRiceBrah @MentalcelTyronelite @Corleone @Yliaster @mulattomaxxer

Attachments

• 1655489791966.png
    1655489791966.png
    73.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: fogdart, TheChosenChad, Jagged0 and 22 others
i cant bring myself to watch that show tbh they all bugeyed masc roid copers no aethetics at all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 18840, LooksOrDeath and 19 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, closedplatecel, LightSkinNoob and 7 others
I don’t geeve a sheet about u:soy::soy::soy: ur en actress en a liar

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, LightSkinNoob, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
i cant bring myself to watch that show tbh they all bugeyed masc roid copers no aethetics at all
Some of them are not even masc jfl, just down right cucks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160

At first it was hard to understand what half of the guys / girls were saying with their heavy accents & UK slang especially Davide :lul: I can't stand when he rolls his r's in every sentence

Then imagine someone like me with not English as their mother tongue :feelskek: I have no problem understanding Americans but Brits are barely understandable for me with their accents

View attachment 1737937

Luca is like the parody of RTT. Goofy ass tattoos and he forgot he has to step foot in a gym , that’s a part of being RTT :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and tyronelite
i cannot bring myself to watch trash tv

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, Racky, Looks234 and 1 other person

Introduction​

Quick shoutout to @Xangsane for convincing me to start watching

There was so many threads being made on this show I decided I had to check it out for myself

First I had to find out how to watch it since I'm from the US.

They had previous seasons on Hulu but it was only fair to watch the latest season

So I found this website & made an account with a fake UK postal code :lul: & used my VPN to access all episodes

Accent Barrier​

I even had to google some of the words they were saying just to understand the conversation JFL

UK Commercials / Ads​

These were one of the most insufferable commercials I had to endure.

Especially this nigga who sounds like he has a punchable face :woke::woke:

The only commercials I enjoyed & was surprised by was seeing Gandy & this random PSL model that's been all over the forum

The Music​

Not gonna lie I was surprised by the songs they played. Some of the songs I already had in my Spotify playlist :lul:

Reminds me of when I go clubbing. 10/10 for me well done to the producers

Moving The Simpsons GIF
Dance Dancing GIF by Galantis

Initial Couple Up Thoughts​

Amber & Demi

View attachment 1737930

Of course the public put the black couples together (water) saw this coming a mile away

Demi clearly mogs Amber. But unfortunately Amber didn't have as high of a sexual attraction towards Demi

It was clear as day the way she reacted when she found out they were going to be a couple

And as the episodes went on, Demi kept doing more to try to get her to like him more but we all know what happened (if you watched the last ep with Remy)

I knew this couple wasn't going to last. Over lol

Gemma & Liam

View attachment 1737934

Man... poor Liam. The lad had it the worst out of all the guys IMO

My mans was like a puppy wagging his tail when they paired up

Gemma on the other hand was very neutral & reserved. As she said she wasn't blown away

Gemma def mogs Liam in terms of facial aesthetics. Gemma is cute but to me her personality is dog shit

She's the typical Stacy who doesn't have to add much to the conversation cuz she's carried by her looks

As the episodes went on it was looking bad for Liam. Shit tests after shit tests.. like an abused dog

As soon as Davide entered the Villa it was over for him. All the other chicks were paired up & he was sent his own way literally..

Absolutely brutal.. #RIPLiam :feelsrope:

Tasha & Andrew

View attachment 1737935

I don't have much to say about this couple.

I was skeptical at first but throughout the episodes their relationship got better and better

Andrew is like the walmart version of Chico Lachowski

Tasha body mogs Andrew but they're both looksmatched facially

Tasha is def invested in the relationship after Jay came in & tried to get Tasha to open up to others

Good for her. She's doing well in my books

Indiyah & Ikenna

View attachment 1737936

Another black couple chosen to be together (water)

Looksmatched. Indiyah had mid interest from the start & so did Ikenna

She was playing hard to get from the start & over time the relationship didn't really progress until Remy came in the picture :feelshah:

Paige & Luca

View attachment 1737937

Paige clearly mogs him. Wider face, better eye area, nose, etc

At first I didn't like Paige's smile (kinda ugly) but her personality & vibe made up for it over time :Comfy:

Brutal Interactions & Mate Guarding​

Summary​

Overall the show is OK. Not the best

There's a lot of dead conversations & the atmosphere is boring in general

The majority of guys are blue pilled (expected). Davide seems to be the only one who's somewhat red pilled in his behavior.

Most of the initial female cast didn't have genuine physical attraction to their pair

Excuses like "I need to get to know him more" "I want to take it slow" etc all means I don't like you & you're not my first choice

The challenges are lackluster. I was expecting some host to come out & tell em what to do to win the challenge & whoever is the winner goes on a special date or some bullshit lol

I prefer US shows like Are You The One & Too Hot To Handle

(I'll be making a thread on one of the casts who experienced a brutal blackpilling experience on the show)

If you have any questions about any recent cast members that I didn't mention lmk i the comment section below :Comfy:

Join our server where we discuss maxxing out SMV, dating advice, nightclub tips, off topic chat etc :Comfy:

Check out my other threads
Stop Coping With IOIs
You Guys Are Not Ready For Hot Women
Many Men Are Taking Looksmaxxing Seriously
Being Good Looking Will Guarantee Only One Thing
Putting An End To ThugMax Copers
Cut Her Off Immediately If
The 3 Interest Levels of Women
My Full Ancestral DNA Results
Features That Halo Black Men
Final Nail in Coffin for Dating AppCels
PSL is overrated - Critique & Analysis

Upcoming Threads
Women Don't Need To Approach You | Reasons Why
My 5 Year Ascension Plan Revised (Final)
How To Prepare For a Night of Slaying
The Real LMS: Looks Masculinity Sex Appeal

@Prettyboy @Xangsane @FailedNormieManlet @ForeverRecession @2d v2 @fogdart @Chadeep @PrinceLuenLeoncur @currylightskin @ShowerMaxxing @EverythingMattersCel @Chadethnic101@mental
@ChickenAndRiceBrah @MentalcelTyronelite @Corleone @Yliaster @mulattomaxxer

On the money brother

Show is dogshit
These girls have 0 personality sums up your typical UK girl- I prefer US girls a million percentim not gonna watch this show anymore best love island was 2017 and 2018 since then they've been rubbisb

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Prince88 and tyronelite
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
  • Woah
Reactions: tyronelite
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
She has a preference for tanned whites with brown hair
Mulattas women .are odd

Some are literally whites only
Others will date any other ethnicity eg curry, Latino, Asian, black etc

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Xangsane
@VenomGT3 thoughts?

can't read cos of spoilers

Mulattas women .are odd

Some are literally whites only
Others will date any other ethnicity eg curry, Latino, Asian, black etc
I think she’s either gonna pick Jay or Jacques

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Prince88
ialways make sure to act the opposite of the cucks they have on these shows who would openly kiss the ground for the girls. If i see it on tv ill put it on that channel. shows like this are good background media to bang a vegas ho to

• Love it
ialways make sure to act the opposite of the cucks they have on these shows who would openly kiss the ground for the girls. If i see it on tv ill put it on that channel. shows like this are good background media to bang a vegas ho to
Legit & high IQ

I’ll only go on these reality shows to gain status & use the exposure to get climb the social status

• +1
Reactions: 2d v2
Annoying part is that the women are usually a league below the looks level of the dudes, especially without their major fakeup. Yet they’re all so picky and indecisive

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, Deleted member 12234 and tyronelite
Annoying part is that the women are usually a league below the looks level of the dudes, especially without their major fakeup. Yet they’re all so picky and indecisive
Best part is when a new chick comes in & their ego is humbled & brought back down

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
Jesus Chris both the black men look sub par facially. Are there no attractive black men in the UK ?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Racky, bwrauycnee and tyronelite
Jesus Chris both the black men look sub par facially. Are there no attractive black men in the UK ?
What are you talking they're both above average facially

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
What are you talking they're both above average facially
I mean they don’t look as good as the white ones. Are they at least tall? That’s the bare minimum atp

• Hmm...
Reactions: TYRONELITEMOGGER
  • +1
Reactions: TYRONELITEMOGGER
Best part is when a new chick comes in & their ego is humbled & brought back down
Gemma got humbled real quick when none of the new guys picked her.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, tyronelite and Deleted member 9801
Hate Gemma, stuck up HTN acting prestige. Walmart Madison Beer

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, tyronelite and bwrauycnee
Her upper lip doesn’t even move from all that filler.

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite and Deleted member 9801
Her upper lip doesn’t even move from all that filler.
I legit don’t even find her attractive, hobbit ass skinny hoe

Some lad asked what her eye colour is a few episodes back, she goes “Blue:soy:”…in what universe do her T40 shitskin eyes look blue

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and tyronelite
That shit was beautiful to see

It reminds me when this bitch at the club told me to do push ups & I looked at her like :pepefrown::pepefrown: & walked away

• JFL
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, bwrauycnee, Racky and 1 other person
That shit was beautiful to see

It reminds me when this bitch at the club told me to do push ups & I looked at her like :pepefrown::pepefrown: & walked away
Yeh bro, satisfying ngl

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
Ngl all these guys are underwhelming. Especially since users from the UK constantly spam only Gandy, exoticmaxxed mullattoes and RTTs with steel cutter jawlines can get laid on that cursed island :pepefrown:

• +1
Reactions: TYRONELITEMOGGER, EasternRightWinger15, Heguldus and 2 others
Ngl all these guys are underwhelming. Especially since users from the UK constantly spam only Gandy, exoticmaxxed mullattoes and RTTs with steel cutter jawlines can get laid on that cursed island :pepefrown:
Only interesting cast is Davide

Everyone else is boring

Are You The One mogs Love Island

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
Uk is slag central shithole bro

Only interesting cast is Davide

Everyone else is boring

Are You The One mogs Love Island
Really? I find Davide dull bro, what makes u say that?

they need to convince an actual chad to go on and have him pull every single girl on the show while the rest of these clowns get nothing

blackpill the nation :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
i've watched an episode or two (some girl friends were watching it). always funny seeing all the guys constantly look over the black girls and people screeching about it on twitter. :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234 and tyronelite
they need to convince an actual chad to go on and have him pull every single girl on the show while the rest of these clowns get nothing

blackpill the nation :blackpill:
Fuck it I’ll take one for the team:feelsokman:

• Love it
Jfl Davide is a Zyzzcel

@6ft4 @forevergymcelling @DoctorLooksmax @Chadethnic101

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Racky, EasternRightWinger15 and 6 others
Fuck it I’ll take one for the team:feelsokman:
They’ll prob kick you off after the first episode
:feelskek::feelskek:

All the dudes will gang up on you & start fights n shit :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
Jfl Davide is a Zyzzcel

@6ft4 @forevergymcelling @DoctorLooksmax @Chadethnic101

Noooooooo hahaha I'm.caging he's same age as me as well

Just imagine if zyzz was still alive he would've probs done in reality TV like.love island Australia and probably become mainstream as fuck

His legacy lives on I've legit shed a tear thinking about Aziz how cringe that sounds jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Heguldus, ChickenAndRiceBrah and 1 other person