Stop Coping with IOIs - Women Approaching You | Reasons Waiting For IOIs is COPE

tyronelite

tyronelite

Banned Till Lean - No DMs
Listen carefully guys the only IOI is P in V :feelshaha:

IOIs =/= Sex

You guys think women look at sex logically like us. We see a chick that's hot, we automatically think I wanna smash.. women need to feel us out before they fuck us. That's why they ask so many questions before they decide to give up the pussy.

There's a lot of things that will happen between the time you first talk to the chick & the time you're in bed with her that will mess up the situation. On top of that most of you guys don't even know what to do or have the self awareness to escalate sexually when a chick gives you IOS / Choosing Signals etc

Everything else is cope, validation, & ego

Reason #1 - You Don't Know Why She's Giving You IOIs

Women will give you IOIs for numerous reasons that have nothing to do with having sex with you
  • She gave you IOIs cuz she just wanted your non sexual attention
  • She wants to make her ex jealous who's across the bar from you
  • She just to make out with someone
  • She wanted a cig / or hit your vape
  • She saw your Gucci belt & chain & saw you as a mark (simp)
  • She just to compliment your skin fade :feelshah: (don't take it personally bro)
  • She gave you IOIs so you can buy her & her friends shots / drinks
  • She wanted to put you in her friend zone cuz you came off goofy & funny
  • She wants to mock you (Mclovin cel)
  • She wants you to take pics of her & her friends for IG
  • She gave you IOIs so she can sweet talked her way to get in front of the line at the club
  • She gave you IOIs in the VIP area / lounge so her & her friends can finesse free drinks & leave immediately
  • She wanted you to help find her friends, phone, vape, etc
  • She gave you IOIs cuz her bf told her to approach you, flirt with you & finesse drinks off of you as she walks back to her bf & makes out with him :feelsrope:
Do I have to keep going? I think you guys get the point
The times when a chick is giving you IOIs & approaches you because she's sexually attracted to you RARELY HAPPENS.

And it's not enough volume for you to have a successful slaying / dating life just waiting for chicks to approach you. Also are the chicks that are approaching you the chicks you're attracted to & are your type for it to be your only strategy?

You have to approach & play the numbers game it is what it is.. You have to put yourself out there & put in the work. It's the same way everything else outside dating.

"But.. but tyronelite I bring home chicks from tinder all the time" :soy:

Yeah? And how many matches did you have to go through to invite over 1 chick & successfully get her in bed?

"Uhh 50 matches"

NUMBERS GAME

Reason #2 - You Guys Are Not Good Looking Enough​

This is gonna hurt some feelings :feelshaha:

MOST OF Y'ALL NIGGAS AIN'T GOOD LOOKING ENOUGH / SEXUALLY APPEALING (Looks + Behavior + Appearance)

netflix antonio GIF

Yes I know brutal :blackpill::blackpill: Ask yourself this & be honest with yourself .. look in the mirror & tell me, if you were a hot chick would you give that man in the mirror pussy on a platter? :what:

Now I'm only talking about guys who are using this as their MAIN STRATEGY (waiting for IOIs & never approaching)

If you're not on any of these users looks level / sex appeal don't even bother waiting for IOIs/ women approaching you.

@Amnesia
@Prettyboy
@Tom Jones
@Gestapo

All 5+ PSL with experience online & IRL

Lemme break it down. There are guys who most women will consider really good looking to where a lot of women will check them out. And even those guys still don't get enough IOIs for it to even matter.

Lets say for ex: 5 women give @Prettyboy heavy IOIs in a nightclub checking him out, licking their lips, looking at him like a piece of meat (pause) He approaches all 5 women. In most cases he's not going to fuck all 5 of the those women..

He might fuck one if he's lucky.. why? Cuz it's still a numbers game

Girl #1 - Both exchange #, ex bf calls, she feels some type of way & all that goes out the window
Girl #2 - He might come off not confident, shy, his tonality is passive & the chick is turned off
Girl #3 - She's too intimidated by his good looks (pause) therefore she rejects herself to deal with him
Girl #4 - She's digging the vibe & wants to go back to his place but her girlfriend cock blocks him

This is what I meant when I said there's so many things that'll happen by the time you talk to her, get the #, set up the date that will cock block you from having sex with the chick

Reason #3 - She has to Choose You Again​

What I mean by this is after she gives you a strong IOI & you approach, she has to choose you again that will lead to sex

As you're having the conversation she has to like your voice, tonality, what you're saying, (mouth piece), your appearance etc. Can you escalate & flirt to the point she's getting hot & bothered or will you make her pussy dry with boring conversations? Are you stumbling over your words? Are you fidgeting & shaking? Are you looking down nervous af like an abused dog?

Once you stepped to her & started talking, that's when she starts the process of choosing you again. This goes back to my thread where I mentioned if your mindset, game etc doesn't match the outside you're not gonna succeed

Solution​

So instead of waiting for IOIs & waiting for the chick to approach you, skip the whole process & cold approach her so she can only choose you once. Most girls in your vicinity aren't even paying attention to y'all niggas. She could literally be standing next to you & you're not even on her radar. She's busy talking to her friends, checking her phone, vibing to the music etc. You have to command the attention to the chicks you want to talk to.

It's not masculine to be waiting around for women or anything in general. Waiting = passive = feminine

Men take action & go after what they want

Or if you're a complete pussy & don't approach at all, just stick to online dating & get whatever you can get there. You see online is safer cuz you're not directly in front of the chick. So you have more time to think about what you want to say & less likely to fuck up vs IRL you're talking to a chick at a bar, you have to think on the fly while you're having a conversation.

Just remember the quality will not be as good as women you meet IRL

Any questions stay after class. Otherwise

season 6 miss hoover GIF

Join our server where we discuss maxxing out SMV, dating advice, nightclub tips, off topic chat etc :Comfy:

Check out my other threads
You Guys Are Not Ready For Hot Women
Many Men Are Taking Looksmaxxing Seriously
Being Good Looking Will Guarantee Only One Thing
Putting An End To ThugMax Copers
Cut Her Off Immediately If
The 3 Interest Levels of Women
My Full Ancestral DNA Results
Features That Halo Black Men
Final Nail in Coffin for Dating AppCels
PSL is overrated - Critique & Analysis
Sean Opry Spotted at My Gym :feelskek:
How To Change Location on Tinder (FREE)
Worst Black Aesthetic Models
Best Black Aesthetic Models
-----------------------------------------------------------
Upcoming Threads
Women Don't Need To Approach You | Reasons Why
My 5 Year Ascension Plan Revised (Final)
How To Prepare For a Night of Slaying
The Real LMS: Looks Masculinity Sex Appeal

@Corleone @Aquiillaxo @chadison @whiteissuperior @fogdart @MentalcelTyronelite @Prettyboy @mulattomaxxer @Gestapo @Racky @Yliaster @ShowerMaxxing @EverythingMattersCel @Copeful @Chadeep @PrinterAndFaxMachin @ChickenAndRiceBrah @JOJOcel @bogii @22Bones @Timelessbrah @TRNA @Lars @JamesHowlett @AscendingHero @Wallenberg @Be_ConfidentBro @Hades @Alexanderr @Gargantuan @Kingkellz @OOGABOOGA @Zeta ascended

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Aqua, Warlow and 67 others
Haven’t read yet but based on title i already agree + first

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 6531, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
Bro's a mod now so he's just gonna pin his thread to BOTB himself

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zyMOGenic, thecel, Deleted member 17676 and 21 others
i chat to girls at work but they show as much interest as the girls i don't talk to, ie none. it is over

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: zyMOGenic, Deleted member 6531, IncelsBraincels and 4 others
Didn't read but I think I'll just inject grams of test and grow a mullet

Worked for him

Screenshot 20220612 041330 FaceApp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Donnieboy331, zyMOGenic, Tallooksmaxxer and 22 others
Listen carefully guys the only IOI is P in V :feelshaha:

IOIs =/= Sex

You guys think women look at sex logically like us. We see a chick that's hot, we automatically think I wanna smash.. women need to feel us out before they fuck us. That's why they ask so many questions before they decide to give up the pussy.

There's a lot of things that will happen between the time you first talk to the chick & the time you're in bed with her that will mess up the situation. On top of that most of you guys don't even know what to do or have the self awareness to escalate sexually when a chick gives you IOS / Choosing Signals etc

Everything else is cope, validation, & ego

Reason #1 - You Don't Know Why She's Giving You IOIs

Women will give you IOIs for numerous reasons that have nothing to do with having sex with you
  • She gave you IOIs cuz she just wanted your non sexual attention
  • She wants to make her ex jealous who's across the bar from you
  • She just to make out with someone
  • She wanted a cig / or hit your vape
  • She saw your Gucci belt & chain & saw you as a mark (simp)
  • She just to compliment your skin fade :feelshah: (don't take it personally bro)
  • She gave you IOIs so you can buy her & her friends shots / drinks
  • She wanted to put you in her friend zone cuz you came off goofy & funny
  • She wants to mock you (Mclovin cel)
  • She wants you to take pics of her & her friends for IG
  • She gave you IOIs so she can sweet talked her way to get in front of the line at the club
  • She gave you IOIs in the VIP area / lounge so her & her friends can finesse free drinks & leave immediately
  • She wanted you to help find her friends, phone, vape, etc
  • She gave you IOIs cuz her bf told her to approach you, flirt with you & finesse drinks off of you as she walks back to her bf & makes out with him :feelsrope:
Do I have to keep going? I think you guys get the point
The times when a chick is giving you IOIs & approaches you because she's sexually attracted to you RARELY HAPPENS.

And it's not enough volume for you to have a successful slaying / dating life just waiting for chicks to approach you. Also are the chicks that are approaching you the chicks you're attracted to & are your type for it to be your only strategy?

You have to approach & play the numbers game it is what it is.. You have to put yourself out there & put in the work. It's the same way everything else outside dating.

"But.. but tyronelite I bring home chicks from tinder all the time" :soy:

Yeah? And how many matches did you have to go through to invite over 1 chick & successfully get her in bed?

"Uhh 50 matches"

NUMBERS GAME

Reason #2 - You Guys Are Not Good Looking Enough​

This is gonna hurt some feelings :feelshaha:

MOST OF Y'ALL NIGGAS AIN'T GOOD LOOKING ENOUGH / SEXUALLY APPEALING (Looks + Behavior + Appearance)

netflix antonio GIF

Yes I know brutal :blackpill::blackpill: Ask yourself this & be honest with yourself .. look in the mirror & tell me, if you were a hot chick would you give that man in the mirror pussy on a platter? :what:

Now I'm only talking about guys who are using this as their MAIN STRATEGY (waiting for IOIs & never approaching)

If you're not on any of these users looks level / sex appeal don't even bother waiting for IOIs/ women approaching you.

@Amnesia
@Prettyboy
@Tom Jones
@Gestapo

All 5+ PSL with experience online & IRL

Lemme break it down. There are guys who most women will consider really good looking to where a lot of women will check them out. And even those guys still don't get enough IOIs for it to even matter.

Lets say for ex: 5 women give @Prettyboy heavy IOIs in a nightclub checking him out, licking their lips, looking at him like a piece of meat (pause) He approaches all 5 women. In most cases he's not going to fuck all 5 of the those women..

He might fuck one if he's lucky.. why? Cuz it's still a numbers game

Girl #1 - Both exchange #, ex bf calls, she feels some type of way & all that goes out the window
Girl #2 - He might come off not confident, shy, his tonality is passive & the chick is turned off
Girl #3 - She's too intimidated by his good looks (pause) therefore she rejects herself to deal with him
Girl #4 - She's digging the vibe & wants to go back to his place but her girlfriend cock blocks him

This is what I meant when I said there's so many things that'll happen by the time you talk to her, get the #, set up the date that will cock block you from having sex with the chick

Reason #3 - She has to Choose You Again​

What I mean by this is after she gives you a strong IOI & you approach, she has to choose you again that will lead to sex

As you're having the conversation she has to like your voice, tonality, what you're saying, (mouth piece), your appearance etc. Can you escalate & flirt to the point she's getting hot & bothered or will you make her pussy dry with boring conversations? Are you stumbling over your words? Are you fidgeting & shaking? Are you looking down nervous af like an abused dog?

Once you stepped to her & started talking, that's when she starts the process of choosing you again. This goes back to my thread where I mentioned if your mindset, game etc doesn't match the outside you're not gonna succeed

Solution​

So instead of waiting for IOIs & waiting for the chick to approach you, skip the whole process & cold approach her so she can only choose you once. Most girls in your vicinity aren't even paying attention to y'all niggas. She could literally be standing next to you & you're not even on her radar. She's busy talking to her friends, checking her phone, vibing to the music etc. You have to command the attention to the chicks you want to talk to.

It's not masculine to be waiting around for women or anything in general. Waiting = passive = feminine

Men take action & go after what they want

Or if you're a complete pussy & don't approach at all, just stick to online dating & get whatever you can get there. You see online is safer cuz you're not directly in front of the chick. So you have more time to think about what you want to say & less likely to fuck up vs IRL you're talking to a chick at a bar, you have to think on the fly while you're having a conversation.

Just remember the quality will not be as good as women you meet IRL

Any questions stay after class. Otherwise

season 6 miss hoover GIF

Join our server where we discuss maxxing out SMV, dating advice, nightclub tips, off topic chat etc :Comfy:

Check out my other threads
You Guys Are Not Ready For Hot Women
Many Men Are Taking Looksmaxxing Seriously
Being Good Looking Will Guarantee Only One Thing
Putting An End To ThugMax Copers
Cut Her Off Immediately If
The 3 Interest Levels of Women
My Full Ancestral DNA Results
Features That Halo Black Men
Final Nail in Coffin for Dating AppCels
PSL is overrated - Critique & Analysis
Sean Opry Spotted at My Gym :feelskek:
How To Change Location on Tinder (FREE)
Worst Black Aesthetic Models
Best Black Aesthetic Models
-----------------------------------------------------------
Upcoming Threads
Women Don't Need To Approach You | Reasons Why
My 5 Year Ascension Plan Revised (Final)
How To Prepare For a Night of Slaying
The Real LMS: Looks Masculinity Sex Appeal

@Corleone @Aquiillaxo @chadison @whiteissuperior @fogdart @MentalcelTyronelite @Prettyboy @mulattomaxxer @Gestapo @Racky @Yliaster @ShowerMaxxing @EverythingMattersCel @Copeful @Chadeep @PrinterAndFaxMachin @ChickenAndRiceBrah @JOJOcel @bogii @22Bones @Timelessbrah @TRNA @Lars @JamesHowlett @AscendingHero @Wallenberg @Be_ConfidentBro @Hades @Alexanderr @Gargantuan @Kingkellz @OOGABOOGA @Zeta ascended

Approachmaxxing worked out for these lads so you're right.
Lookism pua

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zyMOGenic, subhuman to mtn, Deleted member 6531 and 18 others
My brain hurt reading this, gonna finish tomorrow ok?

• Love it
Reactions: tyronelite and stamaster21
Another useless wall of text

If you’re hot you get laid

Water

• +1
Reactions: hypergamy, A L P H A M A L E, justinzayn and 4 others
one of the most realitypilled users tbh, all ur threads are v good

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Merćer, chadison and 6 others
@
Amnesia
@Amnesia
@
Prettyboy
@Prettyboy
@
Tom Jones
@Tom Jones
@
Gestapo
@Gestapo
i dont look as good as these
still got approached lul

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453 and oatmeal
She wants you to take pics of her & her friends for IG

Yes. S.R.B stood outside waiting for me at the Rogers hospital. She already had a boyfriend at the time as well.

Shannon was menstruating at twelve. She also perked her lips at me. I remember when our group split. Shannon was holding her goal sheet and quickly made sure to walk in front of me before exiting the building.

Foto no exif

13094379 266523900362657 2714331378903020843 n 1

She wants to make her ex jealous who's across the bar from you

Secrets Revealed:

200.gif

200.gif

200.gif

200.gif

She then started using her phone, in a bid to convince our protagonist to call her later:

200.gif

Anxious Jane was quite sad. This is how she sat in the hospital waiting room after rejection:

200.gif

Anxious Jane once flipped her hair at Aspie John as she was walking outside with her class:

high-ponytail-ponytail.gif

You cannot fulfill another's genetic destiny. Quite simple to understand.

1654597748792-png.1720753

Sorry Brah

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 16853, Yliaster and 1 other person
I get your point

But if a girl isn't even looking at you,or look at you in your eyes when you speak ,you should read body Language and not even embarrass yourself.

• +1
Reactions: justbegan, ShowerMaxxing and Mongrelcel
Agreed, however regarding “only IOI being sex” there’s one problem; if a women is directly + actively trying to fuck you and you say no. Like if they legit said “let’s fuck” and you said no, that’s an IOI from her. But this would obviously be extremely rare.

Also, same people who agree with the title will unironically not agree with the post as they are too scared to cold approach.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chadison, Ken and tyronelite
yeah sometimes I get approached or heavy iois, but just working for it is much better solution

I have to get out of my comfort zone and start cold approaching asap, not as much for women as I can just go on dating apps for that, but for all around self-improvement, as I believe being able to cold approach translates to other areas of life very well

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bwrauycnee, justinzayn, justbegan and 7 others

Water
Best comment on here dudes trying to turn this into rocket science, writing full reports and essays. Sexual attraction is simple if a women finds you sexually attractive and wants to fuck you she will make things easy. No women don't need to get to know you or go out on dates, women think of sex in similar fashion to men, we see a attractive person we like we want to fuck them. We have folks who have done dating app experiments and showed real life experiments.

Women who say they need to get to know you or feel you out, only say that to men their not sexually attracted to. If its in setting were they will see said man over and over again like at a store or campus, if they have a change of heart usually its either because said women lost some points in looks aka gained 12-15 pounds and less men started to approach her in terms of quality or qauntity, and now said man she told before she wanted to get to know looks like a better option. Or in some cases said man looks increased maybe better care of skin and hair or he lost a few pounds from working out and gained muscle.

go to 2:40 a hot young women whos is 19 reaction, notice he asks her to come to hes place and she instead demanded he come to her apartment only after knowing him for 25 seconds, she invited him back to have sex this isnt rocket science. Women fuck and bang men their sexually attracted to and barely know every day. Women create rules for men their not highly sexually attracted to and break rules for men they sexually like. All that talk about getting to know you and we just meet and talks about safety is BULLSHIT talk. ALL this nt talk and personallity and pua bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Boxingfan, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 11 others
Agree except for the “it’s not masculine to wait for girls to approach you” part.

40 years ago dressing wel, doing skin care, and caring sbout your looks was feminine

Some ppl call TikTok pretty boys feminine while millions of JBs simp for them

Besides some essential shit, like don’t be an emotional little bitch, who cares what’s feminine or masculine as long as you get results.?

But yes, I agree, 90% of men will get almost 0 results without approaching, and 100% of men will get higher quality women by approaching than from OLD or even waiting for choosing signals

Many women, especially feminine ones, have more responsive sexuality and even if they see Chad they won’t approach or give him an IOI even

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and TITUS
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 16853, Mewton and 3 others
Dn rd full but just catch a harassment case broo :soy::redpill:

Approaching girls who don’t pay you attention doesn’t work, most guys do overestimate iois by a lot but approaching someone who keeps looking/smiling at you or waiting for her to approach works far better than cold approach cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NumbThePain, Prince88, Mewton and 3 others
Best comment on here dudes trying to turn this into rocket science, writing full reports and essays. Sexual attraction is simple if a women finds you sexually attractive and wants to fuck you she will make things easy. No women don't need to get to know you or go out on dates, women think of sex in similar fashion to men, we see a attractive person we like we want to fuck them. We have folks who have done dating app experiments and showed real life experiments.

Women who say they need to get to know you or feel you out, only say that to men their not sexually attracted to. If its in setting were they will see said man over and over again like at a store or campus, if they have a change of heart usually its either because said women lost some points in looks aka gained 12-15 pounds and less men started to approach her in terms of quality or qauntity, and now said man she told before she wanted to get to know looks like a better option. Or in some cases said man looks increased maybe better care of skin and hair or he lost a few pounds from working out and gained muscle.

go to 2:40 a hot young women whos is 19 reaction, notice he asks her to come to hes place and she instead demanded he come to her apartment only after knowing him for 25 seconds, she invited him back to have sex this isnt rocket science. Women fuck and bang men their sexually attracted to and barely know every day. Women create rules for men their not highly sexually attracted to and break rules for men they sexually like. All that talk about getting to know you and we just meet and talks about safety is BULLSHIT talk. ALL this nt talk and personallity and pua bullshit.

This is also true. But notice how he approaches many girls first and they don’t give him IOIs?

This is why I agree with both you and OP.

I’m not sure OP is saying jester maxx and take her on multiple dates. Hes saying IOIs are cope and you need to approach

How many girls do you think he approached to get a reaction like this?

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, ShowerMaxxing and Richard_Hungwell

Fuck I will never be able to behave like this
Ideal aura

angry-14.gif

• +1
Reactions: justbegan, Mewton, Corleone and 1 other person
Being looksmaxxed is the bare minimum. It’s literally just step one many guys don’t get it.

Yes chad can just have looks but you’ll never be chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, Heguldus, Mewton and 6 others
You guys have no irl experience

I’ve had a girl who approached my chad friend before me then I quickly interjected cuz I wws horny. We were making out and sucking on her tits and fingering her upstairs while I fingered her but then her friends cuck blocked me

She was literally texting our mutual friends about me the next day asking when I’d hit her up and I ghosted cuz I thought I was hot shit back then

This wouldn’t have happened if I hadn’t “.jester maxxed”

It’s only jester maxing if she doesn’t like you

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Good counter to looks are everything chad gets laid without approaching copers

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend and tyronelite
You guys have no irl experience

I’ve had a girl who approached my chad friend before me then I quickly interjected cuz I wws horny. We were making out and sucking on her tits and fingering her upstairs while I fingered her but then her friends cuck blocked me

She was literally texting our mutual friends about me the next day asking when I’d hit her up and I ghosted cuz I thought I was hot shit back then

This wouldn’t have happened if I hadn’t “.jester maxxed”

It’s only jester maxing if she doesn’t like you
Nigger halo.

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS and whiteissuperior

5AC30599 A4EE 4B80 954D 1F1C6CAF3303

6F122988 684B 48B1 A80E 931BA1CC9AC1

The cope in this thread.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heguldus, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 19432
Fuck I will never be able to behave like this
Ideal aura

angry-14.gif
just think about that for a second a man she has never meet, in 20 seconds gets sexual access to fuck a hot sexy bodied tight 19 year old they blocked the face because guess what guys this girl didn't want her face shown and be seen as a slut. Tight sexy body and a face by looking at it even when blocked was at least a 6/10. can't make this shit up. Hot 19 year olds inviting you back to their apartment after talking to you for 20 seconds.

MUH NT just be nt bro.

Water
There are hot people who don’t get laid and not-hot people that do get laid.

Real life doesn’t work like the internet, there are grey areas and nuance.

• +1
Reactions: chadison, Amexmaxx, thereallegend and 1 other person

Lol the ethnic had a decent amount of women remaining. Its a dating show online where they have to be super picky. The fact that a few lights remained just goes to show that if they approached like crazy they could get something.

But far few men have the will. Even me I did some cold approaches and the ego ultimately is the enemy.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Richard_Hungwell
Lol the ethnic had a decent amount of women remaining. Its a dating show online where they have to be super picky. The fact that a few lights remained just goes to show that if they approached like crazy they could get something.

But far few men have the will. Even me I did some cold approaches and the ego ultimately is the enemy.
Don’t be this stupid on purpose. Foids always virtue signal on the first round.

In the later rounds they turn off their lights but blame it on their clothes or other dumb shit.

Either all the women like you or none of them. Literally Chad only.

This is how women react when an actually attractive man shows up. None of that “it’s a number’s game” redpill PUA Scam bullshit.

Last edited:
Bro's a mod now so he's just gonna pin his thread to BOTB himself
Haven’t pinned any of my own posts jfl

Keep sucking my dick you abused dog

Water
you’re a fraud.. not even gonna waste my time with you
still got approached lul
Ok.. approached for what reason?

I never said you won’t get approached..
Agreed, however regarding “only IOI being sex” there’s one problem; if a women is directly + actively trying to fuck you and you say no. Like if they legit said “let’s fuck” and you said no, that’s an IOI from her. But this would obviously be extremely rare.

Also, same people who agree with the title will unironically not agree with the post as they are too scared to cold approach.
yes exactly that is the only true IOI. If the chick is not actively trying to give you her #, making it obvious she’s attracted to you

And I always say take advantage of non IOIs for ex: if a chick asks you for directions & u find her cute, get her # & make things pop
but for all around self-improvement, as I believe being able to cold approach translates to other areas of life very well
Bingo you get it bro

The more chicks you interact with the better your social skills will get & you’ll recognize similar patterns & you’ll be able to respond back faster in convos

Your brain is just like any other muscle. It must be exercised
Agree except for the “it’s not masculine to wait for girls to approach you” part.
You have to understand most girls who approach you aren’t even gonna be your type

The hot chick you really want to smash isn’t gonna come to you cuz she mas many guys coming to her.. I’ll make a thread explaining this
Best comment on here dudes trying to turn this into rocket science, writing full reports and essays.
Dn rd full but just catch a harassment case broo :soy::redpill:
You guys clearly have no IRL experience..

My threads aren’t for extreme blackpillers who think in extremes or for incels who think it’s over for them & believes everything they see / hear on the internet

Y’all gon understand when you get out your blackpill teenage years & see how brutal your life will be when you don’t take action @JamesHowlett

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Mewton, chadison and 8 others
This is also true. But notice how he approaches many girls first and they don’t give him IOIs?

This is why I agree with both you and OP.

I’m not sure OP is saying jester maxx and take her on multiple dates. Hes saying IOIs are cope and you need to approach

How many girls do you think he approached to get a reaction like this?
Not many i would say probably by looking at hes videos on avg a girl that hot who is that open to just telling the dude to come back to her apartment, its probably 20 percent. Iam saying in half the hes approaches he would probably get sex, but not as easily as a women inviting him back to her apartment. Fyi i think the women invited him back to her apartment, also had a boyfriend, thats why she offered snap-chat and not her real number. Its a slick way for women to get guys info and make it seem innocent. And thats why her face was blocked in the video.

You have to understand most girls who approach you aren’t even gonna be your type

The hot chick you really want to smash isn’t gonna come to you cuz she mas many guys coming to her.. I’ll make a thread explaining this
I agree with this. I just don’t think it matters whether or not it’s “masculine”. I’m just nitpicking

Not many i would say probably by looking at hes videos on avg a girl that hot who is that open to just telling the dude to come back to her apartment, its probably 20 percent. Iam saying in half the hes approaches he would probably get sex, but not as easily as a women inviting him back to her apartment. Fyi i think the women invited him back to her apartment, also had a boyfriend, thats why she offered snap-chat and not her real number. Its a slick way for women to get guys info and make it seem innocent. And thats why her face was blocked in the video.
I don’t really get your point

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite

40 years ago dressing wel, doing skin care, and caring sbout your looks was feminine

Some ppl call TikTok pretty boys feminine while millions of JBs simp for them

Besides some essential shit, like don’t be an emotional little bitch, who cares what’s feminine or masculine as long as you get results.?

But yes, I agree, 90% of men will get almost 0 results without approaching, and 100% of men will get higher quality women by approaching than from OLD or even waiting for choosing signals

Many women, especially feminine ones, have more responsive sexuality and even if they see Chad they won’t approach or give him an IOI even
waiting or being passive ensures a women who does approach you or makes a move will be a much lower ranking women who you don't even want. its 100 percent true by at least making effort will get you a higher ranking women then if you were passive.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, chadison and whiteissuperior

yes exactly that is the only true IOI. If the chick is not actively trying to give you her #, making it obvious she’s attracted to you

And I always say take advantage of non IOIs for ex: if a chick asks you for directions & u find her cute, get her # & make things pop

Bingo you get it bro

The more chicks you interact with the better your social skills will get & you’ll recognize similar patterns & you’ll be able to respond back faster in convos

My threads aren’t for extreme blackpillers who think in extremes or for incels who think it’s over for them & believes everything they see / hear on the internet

Y’all gon understand when you get out your blackpill teenage years & see how brutal your life will be when you don’t take action @JamesHowlett

I love this post, folks don't realize not taking action is worse then doing nothing. Life is to short, if i turned folks into a 100 year old man, taking action would seem like nothing as a younger man.

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel

Bingo you get it bro

I have more experience than most people here, I’ve warm approached like 50-100 times (actually way more), had pleasant result everytime
Cold approached only fucking once and it ended pretty bad

NEVER cold approach

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Prince88, Mewton and 4 others
What about the ioi of girls coming up to you and starting conversations

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Chadeep and tyronelite
I agree with this. I just don’t think it matters whether or not it’s “masculine”. I’m just nitpicking
Yeah all I’m saying is take control of your life & go for what you want in every aspect of life

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 19103, Chadeep and 1 other person
What about the ioi of girls coming up to you and starting conversations
Then it’s up to you to take advantage of it & turn the convo into flirting & letting her know you’re interested in her. She could’ve came up to you for any reason

Like I said before if she’s not making it clear she wants to rip your clothes off it’s not a true IOI. You have to be self aware & read the situation

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, ShowerMaxxing, thereallegend and 3 others
Just think of it. You are average guy. You cold approach random girls. Big part of them are in relationships = rejection, huge part of them don't find you attractive = rejection, some of them have bad day = rejection, some of them are busy as fuck = rejection. You must be either good loocking or don't care at all, to do it. If I had to guess, like 5% of guys are NT enough to do it and no, you can't get NT if you are adult. Warm approaching or circlemax, no other chance for average guy.

I have more experience than most people here, I’ve warm approached like 50-100 times (actually way more), had pleasant result everytime
Cold approached only fucking once and it ended pretty bad

NEVER cold approach
So lemme get this straight.. you’ve had multiple positive interactions & you’re complaining about harassment?

Bro harassment is continuing the interaction after the chick clearly said no. Are you doing that? If not it’s moot point

• +1
Reactions: stamaster21, Chadeep and Richard_Hungwell

💯💯💯

Just think of it. You are average guy. You cold approach random girls. Big part of them are in relationships = rejection, huge part of them don't find you attractive = rejection, some of them have bad day = rejection, some of them are busy as fuck = rejection. You must be either good loocking or don't care at all, to do it. If I had to guess, like 5% of guys are NT enough to do it and no, you can't get NT if you are adult. Warm approaching or circlemax, no other chance for average guy.
Bro even chads like Paul Jenka had to approach. Everyone has to do the work

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
Look good and approach. Simple as that.

If someone cares that much about IOIs, you already know he doesn't get laid regularly.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Mewton, Deleted member 16853 and 3 others

If someone cares that much about IOIs, you already know he doesn't get laid regularly.
💯

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17448
If I had to guess, like 5% of guys are NT enough to do it and no, you can't get NT if you are adult
Come on man.
You just seriously said 95% of guys suffer from neurodevelopmental disorders that cripple their ability to develop social skills :hnghn:.
Unless you actually have an issue like low-functioning autism, you can definitely overcome social awkwardness as an adult. Saying otherwise is cope.
Sure some people will never be "NT", literally they were not born "NT". But that's not 95% of guys :ROFLMAO:, and not even the bulk of "I'm not NT :feelswah:" posters on forums like this, who are just socially awkward and too anxious to actually address their ... anxiety. They are scared of putting themselves in social situations that would enable them to improve, so they cope by equating themselves to people who actually have neurodevelopmental disorders, which brings us to this weird internet definition of "autistic" and "NT" that's so broad you can make ridiculous statements like the one you just made. Unless you can bring me a diagnosis that shows you actually have an issue that will always cripple your ability to socialize, don't tell me "I'm not NT it's over:soy:"

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, TITUS, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others

It’s hard to let your ego go and take rejections inevitably but that’s the way to do it. Your validation as a man shouldn’t rely on external sources

Bro even chads like Paul Jenka had to approach. Everyone has to do the work
Girls will act open towards you if they fancy you but you will still need to close the deal

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, EasternRightWinger15, Chadeep and 2 others
Just approach and get rejected again so I can boost up my 300+ rejection count theory

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bonez, TITUS, Deleted member 16220 and 1 other person
It’s hard to let your ego go and take rejections inevitably but that’s the way to do it. Your validation as a man shouldn’t rely on external sources

Girls will act open towards you if they fancy you but you will still need to close the deal
Exactly & most guys aren’t self aware or have enough game to close the deal
Just approach and get rejected again so I can boost up my 300+ rejection count theory
None of y’all are approaching 300 women lol