My Jaw Surgery Journey (Video and Pictures)

Hi, i am italian. I know dottor Ramieri and i was interested to do with him chin wing a rhino, do you think that this could be a good solution for a slightly recessed jaw? He ask me 11500 for chin wing.

Sure, You can private message me pics and I can see how I can help.

Im not a fan of chin wings and it does seem quite costly.

Last edited:
Sure You can PM me pics and I can see how I can help.

Im not a fan of chin wings and it does seem quite costly.
ok, but first, how much for bimax, genio, jaw anche cheek implants with rhino and bichectomy?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
ok, but first, how much for bimax, genio, jaw anche cheek implants with rhino and bichectomy?

I paid

15k euros for bimax and genio
Rhino 5k euros
Infraorbital malar implants 5k euros

Buccal fat shouldn't be much at all.
Jaw angles would have been 5k euros.

I paid

15k euros for bimax and genio
Rhino 5k euros
Infraorbital malar implants 5k euros

Buccal fat shouldn't be much at all.
Jaw angles would have been 5k euros.
ok so with 30-35k i can get those surgery, however i send you mi pics.

• +1
Yeah he will move your teeth into it's correct position but it's a team effort with your orthodontist.
Can I DM you my scans + my face?

• +1
@Kingkellz thoughts on updated video?
Submental region improved
Pg is objectively in a better position in relation to other facial anatomical landmarks than it was before
From the front lower third looks better too

Nose looks more refined and less bulbous than before however the nasal base inclination is too high. The inclination in the before pic was pretty much ideal.
I've noticed whenever ppl get bimax with ccw rotation the nasal base inclination increases as a by product of the movement but yours was clockwise right.
I'm not an expert on rhinoplasty but the surgeons usually fuck up male noses whenever they try and fix droopy tips or dorsal humps (they end up with too much of an upturned tip or a concave dorsal profile respectively)
If you could get the nasal base to be more parallel to the floor I think it would be a great improvement, you have a bit too much external nare exposure now imho.

Overall you look like you improved as the swelling goes down too. You also seem happy with your results and that's what is most important. Worst scenario is getting surgery and getting botched or being unhappy with the results as you won't be able to live with yourself.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, HQNPmaxxing, CristianT and 6 others
Submental region improved
Pg is objectively in a better position in relation to other facial anatomical landmarks than it was before
From the front lower third looks better too

Nose looks more refined and less bulbous than before however the nasal base inclination is too high. The inclination in the before pic was pretty much ideal.
I've noticed whenever ppl get bimax with ccw rotation the nasal base inclination increases as a by product of the movement but yours was clockwise right.
I'm not an expert on rhinoplasty but the surgeons usually fuck up male noses whenever they try and fix droopy tips or dorsal humps (they end up with too much of an upturned tip or a concave dorsal profile respectively)
If you could get the nasal base to be more parallel to the floor I think it would be a great improvement, you have a bit too much external nare exposure now imho.

Overall you look like you improved as the swelling goes down too. You also seem happy with your results and that's what is most important. Worst scenario is getting surgery and getting botched or being unhappy with the results as you won't be able to live with yourself.
So basically you consider the ideal male noses to be straight, no upturn or downturn with a lowish nasolobial angle?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Gaia262 and Kingkellz
This guy should pay me to plan his next osteotomies tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and CristianT
respect for going through with surgery and committing to aesthetics

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Gaia262
how long did it take for you to get a consultation with ramieri?

• +1
how long did it take for you to get a consultation with ramieri?
He usually replies to his emails the same day, it should be the same week for you to get a consult. But there is alot of demand since this thread.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and Deleted member 13332
He usually replies to his emails the same day, it should be the same week for you to get a consult. But there is alot of demand since this thread.
i heard stories how people wait months for their consultation at other surgeons

• +1
i heard stories how people wait months for their consultation at other surgeons

Yeah thats what i like with Dr Ramieri, also if you get his whatsapp he replies in minutes like anytime of the day. I was talking to him last night aswell.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Yeah thats what i like with Dr Ramieri, also if you get his whatsapp he replies in minutes like anytime of the day. I was talking to him last night aswell.
lifefuel

• +1
@Gaia262 bro how much he charges for custom wraparound jaw implant?

• +1
wtf so pricy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: do u know any cheaper surgeon who would do it 5-7k at best?

Yeah in Brazil they do it around that price range.

I wouldn't go to the cheapest to be honest, I would find someone you trust and has a good track record. I am worried about this surgery as it can easily make you look uncanny or bloated. Or it can really ascend you,

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
Yeah in Brazil they do it around that price range.

I wouldn't go to the cheapest to be honest, I would find someone you trust and has a good track record. I am worried about this surgery as it can easily make you look uncanny or bloated. Or it can really ascend you,
i'll get bimax (if it would be necessary) and genio in Poland, about 40k PLN for bimax + genio which is 8.2k EUR

• +1
@Gaia262 Thanks for posting your experience, by far one of (if not the) best looksmaxxing threads out there.

I'm strongly considering the same surgery this year also with Ramieri. One thing that hasn't really been discussed yet is - how have the reactions been from the people you know? You mentioned family, but what about friends and co-workers? Did they notice any difference, and if so, what did you say?

• +1
@Gaia262 Thanks for posting your experience, by far one of (if not the) best looksmaxxing threads out there.

I'm strongly considering the same surgery this year also with Ramieri. One thing that hasn't really been discussed yet is - how have the reactions been from the people you know? You mentioned family, but what about friends and co-workers? Did they notice any difference, and if so, what did you say?

No worries bro , happy to help :)

It's an actual Blackpill, when I came back from surgery and was swollen and bruised and had severe weightloss I was treated with hostility by my family and in general from people I.e. cashiers avoiding eye contact. Shit was heart breaking. It was the hardest part of the whole thing.

As soon as the swelling came down and I got back in shape people were nice to me and my family were nicer to me

How I looked was directly correlated to how I was treated.

Now I feel I'm treated better overall. I need to test it in a bar or a club to get the real measure.

:blackpill: is real.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ProjectAscension, Jason Voorhees, metagross and 2 others
No worries bro , happy to help :)

It's an actual Blackpill, when I came back from surgery and was swollen and bruised and had severe weightloss I was treated with hostility by my family and in general from people I.e. cashiers avoiding eye contact. Shit was heart breaking. It was the hardest part of the whole thing.

As soon as the swelling came down and I got back in shape people were nice to me and my family were nicer to me

How I looked was directly correlated to how I was treated.

Now I feel I'm treated better overall. I need to test it in a bar or a club to get the real measure.

:blackpill: is real.
You are gl and before surgery you was normie. Do you think that chin wing could fix a short face?

• Love it
You are gl and before surgery you was normie. Do you think that chin wing could fix a short face?

Thanks bro.

For shortface you will needa bimax as its a combination of upper and lower jaw recession.

Also I have notoiced with a lot of shortfaced people that the infraorbital/malar areas will be recessed aswell.

if one area is recessed the chances are other areas of the face will be recessed aswell.

Thanks bro.

For shortface you will needa bimax as its a combination of upper and lower jaw recession.

Also I have notoiced with a lot of shortfaced people that the infraorbital/malar areas will be recessed aswell.

if one area is recessed the chances are other areas of the face will be recessed aswell.
I need to make an appointament with Ramieri to understand my situation because i am slightly recessed and asimmetric. I have not malar area recessed, i am a mistake lol

If i need bimax for short face i will not get malar implants because i do not like the idea of implants, probably fat grafting to infraorbital rim and cheekbones for more projection. I am scared of lefort1 for the impact on my mouth and lips but i will se what Ramieri say

• +1
Thanks bro.

Update pls. Can you dm if you don’t want it public? Currently in need for some motivation.

• +1
I recently underwent double jaw surgery, genioplasty, rhinoplasty and custom infraorbital malar implants in Italy with Dr Ramieri and Dr Marianetti.

Introduction- before surgery

I decided to document my experience to help you guys out as much as possible. ( link below to access the video)

9:37 for surgical video

Inter-op before and after

View attachment 1369922

View attachment 1369924

View attachment 1543483

Before

4 months (Still swollen)

6 months

Surgeons Names:
Dr Ramieri and Dr Marianetti

Surgeries and movements undertaken: Lefort 1 - 3.5mm projection 4mm downgraft , clockwise rotation
BSSO - 8mm
Genioplasty - 5mm projection forward 3mm vertical
Rhinoplasty (deviated bulbous nose)
Custom Infraorbital malar implants PEEK

Cost
Total cost: €25,000 (excluding travel, accommodation, braces ect)

Bimax + Genio €15,000
Rhinoplasty €5,000
Custom infraorbital malar implants in peek €5,000

Contact details ( Remote consultations available)
Dr Ramieri's email:
info@maxilloroma.it

Dr Ramieri's Instagram

Dr Marianetti's Instagram

Consult price (online/remote consultations available)
€150

Via Nomentana, 311, 00198 Roma RM, Italy

Airbnb - £800 for 4 weeks

Orthodontics
Cost approximately £2500 including extractions (wisdom and lower premolars)
Name: Dr Alex
Clinic: ODL Dental London

Mods Please can this thread be open to future edits

@Lorsss @Alexanderr @Gargantuan

You guys taught me everything, the least I can do is give back. Hope this helps you guys in some way.

AMAZING, great results!! just low your body fat % and you'll slay:feelsyay:

• Love it
still invisible :lul:

Obviously he ascended hard, he was ltn now is gl. There are a lot of jealous here, many of them would get his surgery but are too poor so they say that he is still ugly or invisible to girls. Real autism. An average guy can get a girl easily, you are all crazy and he is gl, he can easily slay in a club and also has a good body even if he is slightly short. 30k that change a life, you do not need more surgery. You are totally fine now and i am really happy for you.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CopeTilliRope, ChristianF and Gaia262
Short face makes you a good candidate so the pleasing result did not come as a surprise. For mine, and to pick a little, Ramieri went a little excess with linear advancement which is evident in your 3/4 shot. Nose widened quite a lot, prompting me to ask if an alar cinch performed? Result should improve with time as swelling slowly subsides through to 12-18 months post OP. FWIW my face at 18 months post OP looks far better compared to even 6 months ago, credit mostly to my bite settling (or relapsing, thank god - I was slightly botched). I recommend performing facial exercises to free up your stiff upper lip. It looks strained and contributes to the illusion of your philtrum lengthening.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, CopeTilliRope and Gaia262
Short face makes you a good candidate so the pleasing result did not come as a surprise. For mine, and to pick a little, Ramieri went a little excess with linear advancement which is evident in your 3/4 shot. Nose widened quite a lot, prompting me to ask if an alar cinch performed? Result should improve with time as swelling slowly subsides through to 12-18 months post OP. FWIW my face at 18 months post OP looks far better compared to even 6 months ago, credit mostly to my bite settling (or relapsing, thank god - I was slightly botched). I recommend performing facial exercises to free up your stiff upper lip. It looks strained and contributes to the illusion of your philtrum lengthening.

Thanks man,

I had a rhinoplasty with it but no alar clinch was done with it. Think there us quite a bit of swelling still to go, but it is quite upturned. Which I'm Ok with tbh.

You are correct and about the stiffness. Dr Ramieri did say for me to use my face and exercise it. Which I really need to do as it's very stiff in the upper lip and nose area still.

I'm going for a wrap around jaw implant in June so hope to make a video for you guys then :).

what type of exercise would you recommend for " philtrum shortenning " illuson? thanks

• +1
He is gl and you are a jealous troll
you are coping so much it's insane he did all that and is still in the incel zone. barely made normie (5/10)

you are coping so much it's insane he did all that and is still in the incel zone. barely made normie (5/10)
subhuman to mtn face imo

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and eyelidcel
Kill your self
Incel=ugly man

He is at least in average or above now, so it's impossible what you say. Probably you are jealous, imagine to be a nice guy who shared to other peoples his surgery experience and someone call you "invisibile" with a laugh like a children. Really ridicolous.

• +1
Reactions: therocky, HQNPmaxxing, Deprived and 2 others
@kota I hope one day you see this thread bro, hope I did you proud 🥲
Looks great, very happy for you my man! And thanks for sharing, really takes me back.

• Love it
I seen the video he uploaded before surgery. I think that he was good looking also before surgery, even if he had short face. Now he is aroun 5PSL tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, eyelidcel and Gaia262
@Gaia262 how did you convert to euros, did you just get whatever rate the bank you?

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Gaia262 and Administrator
to women average is ugly and invisible, no female is going to pay attention to this ugly cuck even now. you're defending so hard because you must want this surgery and you need to convince yourself it was life changing :forcedsmile:
I am not virgin, first of all, then i do not need this surgery because i do not have short face, i got girls in the past and probably guya same. You are here to offender a guy who spend a lot of money to be better with your ugly face and subhuman life. Commite suicide for you is the only way to give a sense at your delusional life.

• +1
@Gaia262 Did you post photos of your implant design anywhere? Had a scan through but couldn't find any photos

• +1
@Gaia262 Did you post photos of your implant design anywhere? Had a scan through but couldn't find any photos

Hi bro

2538382 Screenshot 20210808 215121 Chrome

1718390 Screenshot 20210808 215034 WhatsApp

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 16834, needjawsurgery and 3 others