My Jaw Surgery Journey (Video and Pictures)

Short face makes you a good candidate so the pleasing result did not come as a surprise. For mine, and to pick a little, Ramieri went a little excess with linear advancement which is evident in your 3/4 shot. Nose widened quite a lot, prompting me to ask if an alar cinch performed? Result should improve with time as swelling slowly subsides through to 12-18 months post OP. FWIW my face at 18 months post OP looks far better compared to even 6 months ago, credit mostly to my bite settling (or relapsing, thank god - I was slightly botched). I recommend performing facial exercises to free up your stiff upper lip. It looks strained and contributes to the illusion of your philtrum lengthening.
What exercises you did?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
No this is the design for the PEEK Infraorbital malar implant.
hey. how much was the cost for infraorbital implant. did you experience any sensory difference in the cheeks?

• +1
hey. how much was the cost for infraorbital implant. did you experience any sensory difference in the cheeks?

Hi bro I paid €5k but I think his prices are higher now due to demand, I had one user say he was quoted €9k

I had a tingling sensation for the first few weeks in the area but it subsided, now I have full sensation.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: never_lucky, LooksmaxxHopeful and wollet2
Hi bro I paid €5k but I think his prices are higher now due to demand, I had one user say he was quoted €9k

I had a tingling sensation for the first few weeks in the area but it subsided, now I have full sensation.
Do You think that the prices could be still 5k or it will be standard 9k?

• +1
Do You think that the prices could be still 5k or it will be standard 9k?

I am not sure to be honest 😕

Its best to ask him, it might been €5k for me as I had it in addition to other procedures where the the guy who was quoted for €9k wanted alone (general anaesthsia fees, hospital fees ect)

I am not sure to be honest 😕

Its best to ask him, it might been €5k for me as I had it in addition to other procedures where the the guy who was quoted for €9k wanted alone (general anaesthsia fees, hospital fees ect)
Ok, probably with other surgerys the price could be 5k

• +1
what are the malar implant sizes?

btw you look a lot better, congrats dude.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Gaia262
what are the malar implant sizes?

btw you look a lot better, congrats dude.

Thanks bro :)

Roughly 5mm.

1718390 Screenshot 20210808 215034 WhatsApp

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and randomvanish
@Gaia262 what program did they use to simulate your surgery (the one in the video)?
This looks like it has an unlimited possibilities for analyzing faces

• +1
@Gaia262 what program did they use to simulate your surgery (the one in the video)?
This looks like it has an unlimited possibilities for analyzing faces

I think it's called blue sky.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Deleted member 11770
lol. I just went to the gym, bitches were staring at me today. cope again. sorry for the truth though.

Yet you managed to end up on a incel forum.. Mhhh weird :ogre:

• +1
you should kill yourself man, probably you are a virgin black slave who is invisible to women and is jealous of other men who try to be better. Beautiful life man. beautiful.

Yet you managed to end up on a incel forum.. Mhhh weird :ogre:

Bro i appreciate you backing me up, but there is no need to keep replying to him. He is seething and just wants attention. I got the mods patrolling this thread to delete these sfcel comments.

It's always

- storm fronter who can't stand an ethnic improving himself and getting attention.

- self hating ethnic who wants to pull an ethnic down to their level (crab in a bucket mentality)

general overall jealously and hate.

He will most likely keep replying to keep milking attention.

@Lorsss

• +1
Reactions: metagross, HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 16834 and 10 others
Would you say that after your custom wrap around jaw implant ,you are finally looksmaxxed ? And after that would you still do surgeries?

• +1
Would you say that after your custom wrap around jaw implant ,you are finally looksmaxxed ? And after that would you still do surgeries?

After that my journey is really done, how i look after that it basically the new me.

It would only be anti-ageing and maintenance looksmaxxing/surgeries after that more or less to preserve/restore what i have at that point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, LooksmaxxHopeful, CristianT and 2 others
After that my journey is really done, how i look after that it basically the new me.

It would only be anti-ageing and maintenance looksmaxxing/surgeries after that more or less to preserve/restore what i have at that point.
it would be great if you would document it for the forum :)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Gaia262
it would be great if you would document it for the forum :)

Yeah bro dont worry, I will document the wrap around jaw implant journey as its very rare to get information on this. I will speak to Dr Ramieri if he can have it professionally shot and edited :)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Deleted member 17244, HQNPmaxxing and 6 others
Yeah bro dont worry, I will document the wrap around jaw implant journey as its very rare to get information on this. I will speak to Dr Ramieri if he can have it proffesionallys shot and edit :)
Thank you for going out of your way to document your looksmaxxing journey, it's incredibly appreciated.

• +1

No LL? No clavicle widening? Not encouraging these necessarily, however if you have the time and the money these may be worth looking into

• +1
No LL? No clavicle widening? Not encouraging these necessarily, however if you have the time and the money these may be worth looking into

To be honest, if LL wasn't such a primitive surgery in terms of risk, extensive recovery and general non acceptance with people who find out then I would consider it. Maybe in 30 years time it will advance to the point it can be done to a reasonable degree.

There will probably be a superior way to gain height that will come to light in the next decade or so (exclusive to the elite) and may even be a hormone course of some sort. Look into Barron Trump.

It's best to fix what can be reasonably fixed and move on before things go wrong.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, APJ and Anchor_Ship
Yeah bro dont worry, I will document the wrap around jaw implant journey as its very rare to get information on this. I will speak to Dr Ramieri if he can have it professionally shot and edited :)
no dont have it done professionally

this will more likely bring in normies. what we want is something that looks weird/obscure in terms of presentation and only people who are genuinely interested in all of this stuff will stay, and bored normies who are here out of interest will find it all too unformatted and leave

• +1
Reactions: NarrowJaw, HQNPmaxxing, LooksmaxxHopeful and 4 others
no dont have it done professionally

this will more likely bring in normies. what we want is something that looks weird/obscure in terms of presentation and only people who are genuinely interested in all of this stuff will stay, and bored normies who are here out of interest will find it all too unformatted and leave

I see your point, no way do i want normies seeing this information, it just pushes up competition as they will just bully sub 5 further with their new looks whereas you guys have paid your dues in terms of life experience and effort to research. Trust me bro i know how normies are.

It's already happening with Dr Ramieri charging higher prices after this thread, I really hope that its you guys getting in before and not normies. I want them to come in 5 years from now when he double or triples his prices.

My videos are only accessible by link only so can't be searched for publicly on youtube. this thread now has like 43,000 views

Its not really me to create low quality or misinformation for you guys it will cause more harm internally to you guys then externally to normies.

I kind of want to show what we do and learn is quality here. I get so many people messaging me saying how much it helped them so its working.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 16834 and 5 others
I see your point, no way do i want normies seeing this information, it just pushes up competition as they will just bully sub 5 further with their new looks whereas you guys have paid your dues in terms of life experience and effort to research. Trust me bro i know how normies are.

It's already happening with Dr Ramieri charging higher prices after this thread, I really hope that its you guys getting in before and not normies. I want them to come in 5 years from now when he double or triples his prices.

My videos are only accessible by link only so can't be searched for publicly on youtube. this thread now has like 43,000 views

Its not really me to create low quality or misinformation for you guys it will cause more harm internally to you guys then externally to normies.

I kind of want to show what we do and learn is quality here. I get so many people messaging me saying how much it helped them so its working.
thanks for understanding my point. you are reasonable as always

I think ideally you show pics and videos but disperse them over multiple posts over a thread (or 2) and start riddling your posts with PSL lingo (dont go too far tho as youve already revealed your face) and then normies will be detracted but PSLers will continue to engage and learn from your posts

this way those of us who actually need extra info will get it while stopping the outflow of information from this site

• +1

probably getting a lot of surgery at the same times will not increase the price of implants at ortognatica roma, maybe if you underwent bimax+genio+rhino+implants the price of implants is still 5-6k

• +1
probably getting a lot of surgery at the same times will not increase the price of implants at ortognatica roma, maybe if you underwent bimax+genio+rhino+implants the price of implants is still 5-6k

Hopefully it is :)

Hopefully it is :)
i think that Ramieri knows that 30k are a lot of money, i don't think that he will increase the price of implants if someone get multiple surgerys.. the prices must be affordable or he will loose a lot of clients.

• +1
do you have similar pictures for your jaw implants or are they still subject to change?

Hi bro, I am going to get new scans next month before Dr Ramieri can create the draft. The surgery is booked in June 16th.

• Love it
Reactions: Silver
do you have similar pictures for your jaw implants or are they still subject to change?
I know you already saw this thread but this seems ideal

• Love it
I know you already saw this thread but this seems ideal

Thanks man agreed this smaller size is what I'm going for.

Thanks man agreed this smaller size is what I'm going for.
sorry if you said this somewhere but how much is the jaw implant costing you? also do you know if ramieri would do bimax, rhino, cheek and jaw implants at the same time or is that too much

• +1
sorry if you said this somewhere but how much is the jaw implant costing you? also do you know if ramieri would do bimax, rhino, cheek and jaw implants at the same time or is that too much

Hi bro no worries, it's €10k for the wrap around. A jaw implant would be cheaper.

Yes Dr Ramieri could do all of that together in one operation operation.

• Woah
Reactions: MulattoTrenMaxxer
Hi bro no worries, it's €10k for the wrap around. A jaw implant would be cheaper.

Yes Dr Ramieri could do all of that together in one operation operation.
i showed a pic of ur 4 month result to my HTB female friend, and she said ur a 6.5/10 and she would give u a chance if u approached her. She said if you gathered 10 random guys in the street, you'd be the top 3 amongst the guys consistently.

She also said you were a 3 before, but she says u look kinda gay in the after now. (I think its the midface and upturned nose).

Have you found that you have female attention now, like you can get 5-6/10 women? Do you still have to pay for hookers?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, metagross and Gaia262
i showed a pic of ur 4 month result to my HTB female friend, and she said ur a 6.5/10 and she would give u a chance if u approached her. She said if you gathered 10 random guys in the street, you'd be the top 3 amongst the guys consistently.

She also said you were a 3 before, but she says u look kinda gay in the after now. (I think its the midface and upturned nose).

Have you found that you have female attention now, like you can get 5-6/10 women? Do you still have to pay for hookers?

Hi bro thanks.

To be honest I havnt gone out much since surgery to test the changes, just been working and saving for my next surgery. So far it's been positive. :)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Silver and whiteissuperior

Lifefuel tbh. I am gonna get the same surgeries as this dude.

6.5/10 is a very high rating tbh. I thought he'd get rated a lot lower considering women's standards.

• +1

6.5/10 is a very high rating tbh. I thought he'd get rated a lot lower considering women's standards.
keep in mind my friend is asian

Only white girls' standards are ridiculously high

• +1

IMO you are coping bro. Idk why you live, but IMHO he ascended from invisible to invisible. Nonetheless, I don't wanna be a rude and incelish bastard and I have to admit he did an awesome job. Mirin anyways.

To me, his the biggest failo is his currypheno. Absolutely suifuel. There is no surgery for currypheno, so... I keep fingers crossed that he will get normie life and get a looksmatched gf who wouldn't cheat on him, tho.

@Gaia262 please tag me if you will get that jawaround implant. Probably I should get it also. Good for you that you are not poorcel (y)

@Pakicel according to "6.5/10 is a very high rating tbh. I thought he'd get rated a lot lower considering women's standards.", there is no way to get rated properly by foids. Some girl tell me I'm 8-9, and even 10 out of 10 while irl i'm 6-6.5 at best :LOL:

@Gaia262 did you got cheek implants or cheek/Orbital rim implants?

• +1
Both. Infraorbital malar implants.
How long were u in hospital post op? And how was communication with the drs team? Let's say u died in ur bnb, how long till people realised??

• +1
How long were u in hospital post op? And how was communication with the drs team? Let's say u died in ur bnb, how long till people realised??
i was in for 5 days, you only need 3 days tbh.

Yeah it was excellent Dr Ramieri saw me multiple times daily when i was there and we spoke regularly whilst i was in the air bnb and would meet up every week or so to review.it would be around a week tbh without contact before the alarm bells rang.

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful and Silver
i was in for 5 days, you only need 3 days tbh.

Yeah it was excellent Dr Ramieri saw me multiple times daily when i was there and we spoke regularly whilst i was in the air bnb and would meet up every week or so to review.it would be around a week tbh without contact before the alarm bells rang.
How much did the hospital stay cost you? 5 days is very generous from them, did you request this long stay or was this advised from Ramieri and his team?

IIRC Alfaro's clinic discharges you from the hospital after 1 day :lul:

• +1
How much did the hospital stay cost you? 5 days is very generous from them, did you request this long stay or was this advised from Ramieri and his team?

IIRC Alfaro's clinic discharges you from the hospital after 1 day :lul:

It's 3 days complimentary i paid for the other 2 days. No need for the extra 2 days its a very expensive hospital £360 a day.

• +1
Reactions: Silver
I think 3 to 6.5 is an accurate description, as someone mentioned above.

Pretty significant results- a robust look brings you into a totally different category than a boneless look.

My masculinization filler did that but it has now completely worn off after less than 5 months...my metabolism is so that it burns the filler quickly.

I either have the option of going for this type of surgery or putting large amounts of filler into my face every 5 months..

Too chicken shit about the pain and healing time to do surgery right now. If I got a similar type of result to OP though I'd be over the moon.

2746322 Screenshot 20220106 184650 Compare

• Love it
  • +1
I think 3 to 6.5 is an accurate description, as someone mentioned above.

Pretty significant results- a robust look brings you into a totally different category than a boneless look.

My masculinization filler did that but it has now completely worn off after less than 5 months...my metabolism is so that it burns the filler quickly.

I either have the option of going for this type of surgery or putting large amounts of filler into my face every 5 months..

Too chicken shit about the pain and healing time to do surgery right now. If I got a similar type of result to OP though I'd be over the moon.

View attachment 1604865

Thanks man, i really hope your looksmaxxing journey is going well :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501