My Jaw Surgery Journey (Video and Pictures)

I’ll mog your surgeries with my surgeries:
  • MSE : +10 mm upper intermolar
  • Teeth Alignment : fix dental crowding & mandibular dental arch broadening
  • Neurocranial Narrowization : −10 mm head width
  • Distraction Osteogenesis of the Forward Cranium : +25 mm anterior skull length (moves the maxilla with it)
  • OBO : +7.5 mm IPD & +15 mm frontolateral cheekbonal breadth
  • Bilateral Zygorbital Expansion : +7.5 mm PFL & +7.5 mm IPD & +15 mm frontolateral cheekbonal breadth
  • Bilateral Zygomatic Breadth Reduction : −25 mm bizygomatic breadth on fronts (to compensate for +30 mm bizygomatic breadth due to orbital separation and orbit width expansion) & −2.5 mm bizygomatic breadth on processes
  • Le Fort 1 Impaction : −5 mm face length
  • Le Fort 2 : +25 mm maxilla–midface advancement
  • Distraction Osteogenesis of the Mandible : +25 mm mandibular body length
  • Sagittal Mandible Jaw Rami Thickening : +15 mm side profile view ramus bones’ width & unchanged mandible length
  • Genioplasty : +10 mm chin projection & consequently +10 mm mandibular body length
  • 15º Degrees Counter-Clockwise Double-Jaw Rotation
  • Custom Wrap-Around Jaw Implant : +7.5 mm jaw width & +10 mm chin breadth
  • Glabellar Forwardization : +12.5 mm glabellar forwardness
  • Supraorbital Forwardization : +7.5 mm brow ridge prominence
  • Medial Canthoplasty : +2.5 mm PFL
  • Lateral Canthoplasty: +2.5 mm PFL
  • Rhinoplasty : Mongoloid nose → Caucasoid nose ( +10 mm radix\nasion projection & more changes )
  • Lip Lift : −5 mm philtrum length & +5 mm chin height
  • Buccal Fat Removal
  • Paranasal Augmentation
  • Infraorbital Implants
  • Eyebrows Lowering, Bilateral Lengthening, Positive-Tilting, Thickening, and Densification
Just shatter your face into pieces theory.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, Deleted member 2816, ProjectAscension and 9 others
Guya is that you?

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
@Thompsonz @PingPong Rate his transformation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and thecel
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, Kingkellz, Gaia262 and 2 others
there is no hope for curries

nice waste of 25k
You are smoking some of Afghanistan's finest copium, the taliban salute you sir :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
As always with bimax... let me guess, side profile improved but frontal there is no difference. Am i correct? If yes, now you need to get implants as a next step.
Doesn't it decrease philtrum size since they kind of cut some of your maxilla out? Lel

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 11610
You did it Gaia congrats, even from the early afters I can already see improvement.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Gaia262
my initial thought - omg he even ascend ogee curve in mask :eek:, well done scince you done other things then bimax, true looksmaxer

• +1
when swalling gone do you update us with another video?

• +1
when swalling gone do you update us with another video?

Yup, i will redo the video in HD with updated pics and some more content.

It will be 5 months from now.

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, TrestIsBest, Pumanator and 2 others
Yup, i will redo the video in HD with updated pics and some more content.

It will be 5 months from now.
The nose will be swollen for a year so dont worry about that, could you do a 1 month and 3 month too? Just pics and 1 video in motion, glad you are doing this I know how surgery feels like when you cant feel half your face afterwards.

• +1
The nose will be swollen for a year so dont worry about that, could you do a 1 month and 3 month too? Just pics and 1 video in motion, glad you are doing this I know how surgery feels like when you cant feel half your face afterwards.

Yeah it will take a long time. Especially as i am thick skinned.

I may take a video at 3 months but 6 months will be the perfect time its also when i go back to see Dr Ramieri for proffesional photos to be taken.

Yeah it will take a long time. Especially as i am thick skinned.

I may take a video at 3 months but 6 months will be the perfect time its also when i go back to see Dr Ramieri for proffesional photos to be taken.
Are you being able to breathe normally through your nose all the time? Or do you need to open your mouth¿

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky
Are you being able to breathe normally through your nose all the time? Or do you need to open your mouth¿

Now i can breathe from my nose perfectly fine. It's a alot clearer as i bad a septoplasty aswell.

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and never_lucky
Now i can breathe from my nose perfectly fine. It's a alot clearer as i bad a septoplasty aswell.
thats great bro, I'm looking forward to mine cos I got a deviated septum so the breathing isn't that clear.

• +1
Have you had to extract all of your wisdom teeth, or just the bottom ones?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
What a fucking imbecile you are, race doesnt matter if he uses aquarella blue contacts now he will slay, op, needs to do 1 month 3 month 6 month and 1 year post op pls.
Na lol its over for him. He has 0 chance even post surgery. We've seen curries way better than him get obliterated

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sytyl, Kingkellz and HQNPmaxxing
Did you get 4 mm of anterior downgraft right? In order to achieve cw rotation

• +1
fucking awesome. best post in looksmax history imo

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Donc0ck and Gaia262
Has your eye area improved so far from the infraorbital-malar implants?

• +1
Has your eye area improved so far from the infraorbital-malar implants?

Definately, it looks less "weak" . I've also noticed that patients undergoing craniofacial surgeries tend to have an improved eye area even though the eye area itself was never touched.

I.e. a bimax and rhinoplasty improves the eye area.

Screenshot 20211019 210844 YouTube

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing
Definately, it looks less "weak" . I've also noticed that patients undergoing craniofacial surgeries tend to have an improved eye area even though the eye area itself was never touched.

View attachment 1372256
Do you think they would have improved without the infraorbital rim implants? I want to get IR implants, but my surgeon doesn't do them.

• +1
Do you think they would have improved without the infraorbital rim implants? I want to get IR implants, but my surgeon doesn't do them.

There would still be an improvement imo

Na lol its over for him. He has 0 chance even post surgery. We've seen curries way better than him get obliterated
His before mogs me ngl, and will prob mog my post surgery

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky
He should have listened to cocainecowboy. His height and phenotype are his biggest limitations. Tbh I don't think the surgeries made any real difference in how he is perceived IRL. I'm not trying to be negative but too many of people over here think surgery is magic. It's effective for fixing minor shit but at the end of they day it's not going to turn an average guy into a slayer.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, HQNPmaxxing, sytyl and 1 other person

View attachment 1372256
Cope, she got fat grafts.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Gaia262
Tbh I don't think the surgeries made any real difference in how he is perceived IRL.
Honestly?
You can tell this from that before-after.

He might be imrpoved himself but not in that way that you can tell "yeah, now girls are yours".. minimal changes

And i'm worried cuz people here said i have to do the same procedure

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Honestly?

He might be imrpoved himself but not in that way that you can tell "yeah, now girls are yours".. minimal changes

They'll tell everyone here who is a lil bit recessed to get bimax jfl. Getting jaw surgery is not worth it unless you have very noticeable recession. People over here nitpick everyone's face and exaggerate the effect minor flaws have on your overall appearance. I have seen your post asking for jaw surgery advice. A lot of people will call this cope but I do not see how bimax would make any real difference. If anything, you may end up looking worse. If I have to be very autistic in analyzing your face, then maybe your lower third isn't 100% ideal but fuck even a lot of PSL gods are not 100% perfect. Only thing I'd get in your situation would be submental lipo or something (after lowering bf as much as you reasonably can). Jaw surgery would be massive overkill. I am not some redditor saying this to be nice. If your lower third was shit tier, I would defo tell you to get it but really it would be a waste of money for you.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, Deleted member 6531 and Gengar
Honestly?

people here said a lot of things you ignore though
like to prioritize your lips

Obviously a very good result. Ignore the imbeciles

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg, Gengar, Kingkellz and 2 others
people here said a lot of things you ignore though
like to prioritize your lips
My lips are like that cuz I'm recessed.
I didnt ignore them, just i won't go for fillers lol

They'll tell everyone here who is a lil bit recessed to get bimax jfl. Getting jaw surgery is not worth it unless you have very noticeable recession. People over here nitpick everyone's face and exaggerate the effect minor flaws have on your overall appearance. I have seen your post asking for jaw surgery advice. A lot of people will call this cope but I do not see how bimax would make any real difference. If anything, you may end up looking worse. If I have to be very autistic in analyzing your face, then maybe your lower third isn't 100% ideal but fuck even a lot of PSL gods are not 100% perfect. Only thing I'd get in your situation would be submental lipo or something (after lowering bf as much as you reasonably can). Jaw surgery would be massive overkill. I am not some redditor saying this to be nice. If your lower third was shit tier, I would defo tell you to get it but really it would be a waste of money for you.
Death tier post.
So i cant improve.
How i will fix my deep bite?

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
I recently underwent double jaw surgery, genioplasty, rhinoplasty and custom infraorbital malar implants in Italy with Dr Ramieri and Dr Marienetti.

I decided to document my experience to help you guys out as much as possible.

9:37 for surgical video

Note: These are no way representative of the final results and only shows up to day 7 when swelling and bruising is at its peak. Regarding the nose it will drop and look natural as swelling subsides and is purposely done this way in anticipation of it dropping. I will be re doing this In HD with final post op pics and video.

Inter-op before and after

View attachment 1369922

View attachment 1369924

Before and after 3 weeks (extremely swollen and bruised)

View attachment 1369928

Surgeons Names:
Dr Ramieri and Dr Marianetti

Surgeries and movements undertaken: Lefort 1 - 3.5mm projection 4mm downgraft , clockwise rotation
BSSO - 8mm
Genioplasty - 5mm projection forward 3mm vertical
Rhinoplasty (deviated bulbous nose)
Custom Infraorbital malar implants PEEK

Cost
Total cost: €25,000 (excluding travel, accommodation, braces ect)

Bimax + Genio €15,000
Rhinoplasty €5,000
Custom infraorbital malar implants in peek €5,000

Contact details
Dr Ramieri's email:
info@maxilloroma.it

Dr Ramieri's Instagram

Dr Marianetti's Instagram

Consult price
€150

Via Nomentana, 311, 00198 Roma RM, Italy

Airbnb - £800

Orthodontics
Cost approximately £2500 including extractions (wisdom and lower premolars)
Name: Dr Alex
Clinic: ODL Dental London

This is a draft video, i still need to add more footage (my orthodontist, the consultation, pictures after swelling has been reduced) the resolution is very low I have the HD copies on standby for the final version.

Mods Please can this thread be open to future edits

@Lorsss @Alexanderr @Gargantuan

Hope this helps you guys in some way.

Good job on goig thru with it bro

• Love it
Death tier post.
So i cant improve.
How i will fix my deep bite?
If it's for functional reasons, go ahead. Dude, you're already above average looking. You can go and get jaw surgery but don't expect to it turn you into some 7 PSL gigamogger. If I looked like you I would focus on non-looks related things than try to get surgery to look perfect.

If it's for functional reasons, go ahead. Dude, you're already above average looking. You can go and get jaw surgery but don't expect to it turn you into some 7 PSL gigamogger. If I looked like you I would focus on non-looks related things than try to get surgery to look perfect.

That's fucking cope.
Focusing in things that are not about look means be dead in 2021.. in italy then jfl.

Above average while i fucked only 2 girls this year, one was shit tier, and i have been rejected countless times.
I look like shit for girls, and i need to fix most important flaw asap

That's fucking cope.
Focusing in things that are not about look means be dead in 2021.. in italy then jfl.

Above average while i fucked only 2 girls this year, one was shit tier, and i have been rejected countless times.
I look like shit for girls, and i need to fix most important flaw asap

Bro can you stop hijacking my thread.

Converse in PMs with him.

Imagine disrespecting a dude who had the surgeries you are trying to get.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, never_lucky, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
Dr Ramieri says 4 weeks mininum and no heavy lifting that would clench your teeth.

I am back on testosterone and primobolan to help in getting my weight and strength back.

Expect to lose alot of weight and strength after this surgery even if you are eating well.
Bro as you roid is your physique aesthetic and lean?

Bro as you roid is your physique aesthetic and lean?

In my vid I'm off roids and I lost so much weight I dropped down to 128lb.

I'm back on roids for the past month and putting back the weight on but my body in shape is very athletic and aesthetic.

My face was always the failo.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Kmscurry
In my vid I'm off roids and I lost so much weight I dropped down to 128lb.

I'm back on roids for the past month and putting back the weight on but my body in shape is very athletic and aesthetic.

My face was always the failo.
Whats ur weight when you look your best? 128lbs is very light are you 150lbs on roids? What's your body fat when u look your best

Whats ur weight when you look your best? 128lbs is very light are you 150lbs on roids? What's your body fat when u look your best

On roids I'm like 150lb max.

I was only 128lb because surgical stress nukes all your weight.

Body fat its difficult to say as i had High definition liposuction in the past so need to get dexa scan to accurately say. I do plan on getting one next year.

Last edited:
On roids I'm like 150lb max.

I was only 128lb because surgical stress nukes all your weight.

Body fat its difficult to say as i has High definition liposuction in the past so need to get dexa scan to accurately say. I do plan on getting one next year.
How tall are you?
By level of physique development did you at least look like my Avi in terms of leaness and muscle size?

How tall are you?
By level of physique development did you at least look like my Avi in terms of leaness and muscle size?
I'm 5 ft 6 , yes very similar in physique.

Bro can you stop hijacking my thread.

Converse in PMs with him.

Imagine disrespecting a dude who had the surgeries you are trying to get.

Everything can't be about you bro

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Obviously a very good result.
No.
He should have lost a lot more weight before even going for surgery tbh.
Regarding the surgery, the after (too early to judge bimax) especially the nose is just completely abysmal because the nasal length appears reduced (due to the 2nd point), nasal base inclination increased exposing the external nares, and even the nasal tip projection seems reduced. All 3 of those visual changes result in a much more softer and feminine appearance for both the side and front views of the face. @OldVirgin is correct in saying the nose looks feminine. Not only does it look more feminine but it absolutely does not fit his phenotype.

Original
20211017 201842

vs

(morph credits to @Pendejo)
Ezgifcom gif maker

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Boldandbeautiful, Deleted member 9670 and 5 others