My Jaw Surgery Journey (Video and Pictures)

No.
He should have lost a lot more weight before even going for surgery tbh.
Regarding the surgery, the after (too early to judge bimax) especially the nose is just completely abysmal because the nasal length appears reduced (due to the 2nd point), nasal base inclination increased exposing the external nares, and even the nasal tip projection seems reduced. All 3 of those visual changes result in a much more softer and feminine appearance for both the side and front views of the face. @OldVirgin is correct in saying the nose looks feminine. Not only does it look more feminine but it absolutely does not fit his phenotype.

Original
View attachment 1376369

vs

(morph credits to @Pendejo)
View attachment 1376364View attachment 1376363

im still swollen and bruised this is no way indicative of the final results. I will be posting 3 month photos next month all in passport equivalent so no frauding.

I was 144lb in the before and 128lb in the after. I was off roids the entire time.

The nose will drop and it already had compared to these photos.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: never_lucky and Kingkellz
im still swollen and bruised this is no way indicative of the final results. I will be posting 3 month photos next month all in passport equivalent so no frauding.

I was 144lb in the before and 128lb in the after. I was off roids the entire time.

The nose will drop and it already had compared to these photos.
Regarding the nose alot of koreans get injections to achieve this high nosed look, so you can too If you want its jus with injection I think

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
DA2D5FA9 DB80 454C 99EB 445D6604CB23

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Slob, Acromegaly_Chad, .👽. and 2 others
It does look good ngl.

Next month I will post my 3 month pictures then we can see after i regained my weight and swelling has come down significantly.
Can you tag me pls ?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Squirtle and Gaia262
Tag me aswell

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Titbot and Gaia262
Bimax next month. Can’t wait to fix my tiny lower third

• JFL
Reactions: Rift
I recently underwent double jaw surgery, genioplasty, rhinoplasty and custom infraorbital malar implants in Italy with Dr Ramieri and Dr Marienetti.

I decided to document my experience to help you guys out as much as possible.

9:37 for surgical video

Note: These are no way representative of the final results and only shows up to day 7 when swelling and bruising is at its peak. Regarding the nose it will drop and look natural as swelling subsides and is purposely done this way in anticipation of it dropping. I will be re doing this In HD with final post op pics and video.

Inter-op before and after

View attachment 1369922

View attachment 1369924

Before and after 3 weeks (extremely swollen and bruised)

View attachment 1369928

Surgeons Names:
Dr Ramieri and Dr Marianetti

Surgeries and movements undertaken: Lefort 1 - 3.5mm projection 4mm downgraft , clockwise rotation
BSSO - 8mm
Genioplasty - 5mm projection forward 3mm vertical
Rhinoplasty (deviated bulbous nose)
Custom Infraorbital malar implants PEEK

Cost
Total cost: €25,000 (excluding travel, accommodation, braces ect)

Bimax + Genio €15,000
Rhinoplasty €5,000
Custom infraorbital malar implants in peek €5,000

Contact details
Dr Ramieri's email:
info@maxilloroma.it

Dr Ramieri's Instagram

Dr Marianetti's Instagram

Consult price
€150

Via Nomentana, 311, 00198 Roma RM, Italy

Airbnb - £800

Orthodontics
Cost approximately £2500 including extractions (wisdom and lower premolars)
Name: Dr Alex
Clinic: ODL Dental London

This is a draft video, i still need to add more footage (my orthodontist, the consultation, pictures after swelling has been reduced) the resolution is very low I have the HD copies on standby for the final version.

Mods Please can this thread be open to future edits

@Lorsss @Alexanderr @Gargantuan

Hope this helps you guys in some way.

I wish you got ramus widening and ramus height

• +1

With thick skin, just gives you a bloated look or a caveman look with my phenotype.

I prefer the neotonous look.

Overtime on testosterone should cause some growth in that area.

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle
With thick skin, just gives you a bloated look or a caveman look with my phenotype.

I prefer the neotonous look.

Overtime on testosterone should cause some growth in that area.
Bro you are underestimating how important Dymorphism is

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Squirtle
Bro you are underestimating how important Dymorphism is

Its what's the best within the realms of your phenotype.

People wanted larger maxilla movements on me, but there was a massive risk of chimp limp with my phenotype.

Adding an implant onto my ramus or mandible will just bloat me up further with larger cheeks and thick skin covering any angularity.

Dymorphism will just make me look older, low trust , low IQ and more like an ape putting it simply.

I'm just fixing failos and to create harmony. Then i can move onto other things.

Trying to force to create halos is where things go wrong.

• +1
Reactions: GazeWithin, CristianT, Deleted member 14561 and 3 others
Its what's the best within the realms of your phenotype.

People wanted larger maxilla movements on me, but there was a massive risk of chimp limp with my phenotype.

Adding an implant onto my ramus or mandible will just bloat me up further with larger cheeks and thick skin covering any angularity.

Dymorphism will just make me look older, low trust , low IQ and more like an ape putting it simply.

I'm just fixing failos and to create harmony. Then i can move onto other things.

Trying to force to create halos is where things go wrong.
Ramus widening is an ostoenomy not an implant. You can do a ramus cut osteo to heighten the ramus

• +1
Ramus widening is an ostoenomy not an implant. You can do a ramus cut osteo to heighten the ramus

I'm not adding in obscure surgeries that will require me to go back through the whole surgical process, risking nerve damage again. For what would give me 0.1psl boost.

Like i said i will correct as many failos as possible and move on regarding my face.

• +1
I'm not adding in obscure surgeries that will require me to go back through the whole surgical process, risking nerve damage again. For what would give me 0.1psl boost.

Like i said i will correct as many failos as possible and move on regarding my face.
Ok. What surgery is next

• +1

I understand but having the lower third dymoriphic vertical height is so important. It helps hide assymetries

Attachments

• 03BD99EC-A3A2-47E7-A421-B9CD795D6206.jpeg
    03BD99EC-A3A2-47E7-A421-B9CD795D6206.jpeg
    50.5 KB · Views: 255
  • 114DF6DD-8D43-4910-9F24-7598BE60F5ED.jpeg
    114DF6DD-8D43-4910-9F24-7598BE60F5ED.jpeg
    87 KB · Views: 283
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561, Deleted member 7098, Be_ConfidentBro and 3 others
King :love:

have a lot of respect for everything you have done for yourself brother. I know it must have been a long and difficult struggle and want to let you know that we greatly appreciate your contribution here :heart:
same hes a top guy
I recently underwent double jaw surgery, genioplasty, rhinoplasty and custom infraorbital malar implants in Italy with Dr Ramieri and Dr Marienetti.

Note: These are no way representative of the final results and only shows up to day 7 when swelling and bruising is at its peak. Regarding the nose it will drop and look natural as swelling subsides and is purposely done this way in anticipation of it dropping. I will be re doing this In HD with final post op pics and video.

View attachment 1369922

View attachment 1369924

Before and after 3 weeks (extremely swollen and bruised)

View attachment 1369928

Surgeons Names:

Surgeries and movements undertaken: Lefort 1 - 3.5mm projection 4mm downgraft , clockwise rotation
BSSO - 8mm

Cost

Bimax + Genio €15,000
Rhinoplasty €5,000

Contact details
Dr Ramieri's email:
info@maxilloroma.it

Dr Ramieri's Instagram

Consult price
€150

Airbnb - £800

Orthodontics

This is a draft video, i still need to add more footage (my orthodontist, the consultation, pictures after swelling has been reduced) the resolution is very low I have the HD copies on standby for the final version.

congrats brother ; dont worry the swelling will subside soon and in about 2 months you will be eating solid foods; in about a year you'll be all set; i will talk to you again in DMs sometime (y)
I understand but having the lower third dymoriphic vertical height is so important. It helps hide assymetries
this is not you :feelskek:

• +1
  • Love it
finally someone who actually underwent surgical procedures
congratulations on your ascension op

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, PubertyMaxxer, Squirtle and 1 other person
You plan to get anything else done OP?
What's your plan for life once all recovered- I know we can put everything in our lives on hold until we have ascended

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Squirtle
You plan to get anything else done OP?
What's your plan for life once all recovered- I know we can put everything in our lives on hold until we have ascended

Not really its all done, just need swelling to come down and to bring it all together.

For life goals just moving onto business now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Squirtle
W
Not really its all done, just need swelling to come down and to bring it all together.

For life goals just moving onto business now.
After my UE fillers and maxxing my physique I'll be done too
What about slaying my brother?

• +1
W

After my UE fillers and maxxing my physique I'll be done too
What about slaying my brother?

My overall psl gain won't make me a slayer, its just enough to not be failed hard by my looks.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Squirtle and Chadethnic101
No.
Regarding the surgery, the after (too early to judge bimax) especially the nose is just completely abysmal because the nasal length appears reduced (due to the 2nd point), nasal base inclination increased exposing the external nares, and even the nasal tip projection seems reduced. All 3 of those visual changes result in a much more softer and feminine appearance for both the side and front views of the face. @OldVirgin is correct in saying the nose looks feminine. Not only does it look more feminine but it absolutely does not fit his phenotype.

Original
View attachment 1376369

vs

I usually think it's a meme surgery but op could benefit from buccal fat removal imo

• +1
Reactions: Slob, PubertyMaxxer, Squirtle and 2 others
My overall psl gain won't make me a slayer, its just enough to not be failed hard by my looks.
That's gutting bro, surely your body must help loads no?
Are you Indian right? Indian girls would surely be Mirin bro

• +1
niggas still coping with face when hes 5'5. YOU NEED LL

• +1
Reactions: Cope, Administrator, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
Is that you ? You look very good. Mistaken you with Zach cox with dyed hair.

• +1
Fucking based
Congrats man you made it

• Love it
  • +1
No.

Original
View attachment 1376369

vs

ED1FC1EC 5EC5 4AFF A24D 76DA2A895CCC

what about this?
@Preston

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and Squirtle
Isn't what BSSO does is increase the ramus's width and height, or am I misinformed? I thought OP did BSSO. Please do correct my observations if they are false.

Just trying to learn more on these operations man, thanks for your time.

• +1
Isn't what BSSO does is increase the ramus's width and height, or am I misinformed? I thought OP did BSSO. Please do correct my observations if they are false.

Google bsso and see where the cut is. Decent amount in front of ramus, so it has no impact on it.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Hankhill2160 and Gaia262

Introduction- before surgery (will be longer in the final draft)

guys you know how long the swelling is for this surgery i'm trying to give you what i can.

View attachment 1369922

View attachment 1369924

Before and after 3 weeks (extremely swollen and bruised) Not representative of the final results.

View attachment 1369928

Surgeons Names:

BSSO - 8mm

Cost

Bimax + Genio €15,000
Rhinoplasty €5,000

Contact details
Dr Ramieri's email:
info@maxilloroma.it

Dr Ramieri's Instagram

Consult price
€150

Airbnb - £800

Orthodontics

an absolute warrior op once again have a speedy recovery bro (y):love:

• Love it
Your walk is kinda weird ngl :lul:, are you wearing lifts in the video?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, LastHopeForNorman and Gaia262
Should have gotten Lefort 3 lmao

This was surprisingly affordable. All of that in the US could easily be $60k+ considering the expertise of the surgeons involved.
Giant Implants LLC is surpriisngly MUCH mor e afforable just alook at thi:

Evrtyone thins ts a joke but as yu can se itsa xtrmely etabshed nstargrm.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, CristianT, Administrator and 1 other person
What was the reason your orthodontist removed the 4 premolars ("4 on the floor"). If they had done some palatal expansion instead, would it not have facilitated even better results?
Enjoy your new looks brah!

• +1
What was the reason your orthodontist removed the 4 premolars ("4 on the floor"). If they had done some palatal expansion instead, would it not have facilitated even better results?
Enjoy your new looks brah!

They only removed two premolars this was to decompensate the teeth and retract to alloe a bigger bsso.

Bigger the overjet the bigger the bsso.

I also had two lower wisdom teeth removed this is where they do the bsso cut.

• +1
Giant Implants LLC is surpriisngly MUCH mor e afforable just alook at thi:

Evrtyone thins ts a joke but as yu can se itsa xtrmely etabshed nstargrm.

He is just a meme machine. I can't take this guy seriously. Plus he is kinda young with no experience.

From curry to curry.

Sorry to break it to you but your base was shit it's been an improvement but you are still below average.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20379, Slayerino, HQNPmaxxing and 2 others
No.

Original
View attachment 1376369

vs

These morphs always look amazing. Why are these not surgically possible?

Bsso means splitting the jaw on both sides. There are various different splits.

most common is the Obwegeser split.

a bsso can not change the height of a ramus but it can be used to widen the jaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869 and Gaia262
These morphs always look amazing. Why are these not surgically possible?
The morph looks pretty much exactly like the result but with a taller nose bridge. The real result also has a more slanted philtrum but that could be due to swelling

• +1
respect

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Administrator
He is just a meme machine. I can't take this guy seriously. Plus he is kinda young with no experience.
He has very real results, much satisfaction.

• Hmm...
Reactions: CristianT
@Gaia262 why were you crying in the video? around 17 minute mark. whats up?

• +1
@Gaia262 why were you crying in the video? around 17 minute mark. whats up?

The realisation of Ascending bro 🥲

Jk I was an extreme pain from removing the rhinoplasty splint and dried blood.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Squirtle, LooksmaxxHopeful and 3 others
The realisation of Ascending bro 🥲

Jk I was an extreme pain from removing the rhinoplasty splint and dried blood.
for what its worth bro i already thought you looked good enough pre-surgery. from the front, anyway. did you really have trouble on the dating scene?

and i see, that makes sense. im glad it was because of that and not something else.

also forget all the idiots who are saying there was no improvement or mocking our race like that, while they sit on their asses being unfunny trolls, at least you got work done to improve yourself. good job bro. i remember you from the .co days.

make sure to tag me in your next thread btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Squirtle, never_lucky and 1 other person