My Jaw Surgery Journey (Video and Pictures)

I'll never understand why this forum is packed with Indians. All they have to do is get an arranged marriage when they're young with a prime virgin and they'll never have any worries about their looks. Instead they want to be cocky sons of bitches who think getting a few surgeries is going to turn them into a slayer of blonde white girls. Most don't even have deformities and are normie tier so they can easily get an arranged marriage with a becky+.

If I had arranged marriage as part of my culture I would've done it in a heartbeat and never found this site or worried about my looks.

Look you are a good user, I dont want to derail this thread into some race hate thread you should know better.

Trying to keep things possitive for newcomers who first see this thread.

1. It's not about getting "blonde White girls" , looks extend far beyond that, employment, business relationships, friendships even general treatment in society. No where do I say I want to be slayer or chad.

2. I feel my behaviour is quite humble, definately not cocky. You are confusing me with other members on here.

3. I have zero connections with indian culture, i dont know or even care to know about arrange marriages. It's an archaic primitive concept. Plus I feel everyone should have some level of validation and to know what it feels like to love and be loved in the dating market instead.

Everyone has the right to looksmax, no one should be gate keeping this due to race.

I'm only replying to this post as you are a good user who has had surgery himself and has made several comments on me which i read everything. Please pm me if you want to turn this into a race thread, we can discuss there.

Trying to keep this productive for newcomers.

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius, GazeWithin, Wallenberg and 15 others
Look you are a good user, I dont want to derail this thread into some race hate thread you should know better.

1. It's not about getting "blonde White girls" , looks extend far beyond that, employment, business relationships, friendships even general treatment in society. No where do I say I want to be slayer or chad.

2. I feel my behaviour is quite humble, definately not cocky. You are confusing me with other members on here.

3. I have zero connections with indian culture, i dont know or even care to know about arrange marriages. It's an archaic primitive concept. Plus I feel everyone should have some level of validation and to know what it feels like to love and be loved in the dating market instead.

Everyone has the right to looksmax, no one should be gate keeping this due to race.

I'm only replying to this post as you are a good user who has had surgery himself and has made several comments on me which i read everything. Please pm me if you want to turn this into a race thread, we can discuss there.

Not talking about you. You have normal expectations for surgery and iirc have/had girlfriends and friend groups. You also had noticeable craniofacial issues to address and aren't just getting surgeries to fix minor things and/or unnaturally trying to give yourself male model features (Titbot).

I'm mostly talking about the fact that it's surprising that there are so many Indian users here when they could easily get a tradwife and pussy without needing any surgeries, especially considering the fact that most of them are normie without any real failos. I see white guys on campus spending all their money on fashion and car leases just to approach drunk girls at parties while there's some bloated Indian guy with flipflops in a happy relationship with his girlfriend/wife due to arranged marriage.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zoomertrader and Gaia262
I'm late to the party but my sentiments are the same as most here.

Congrats man, I'm so happy for you. You did ascension the right way.

• Love it
Reactions: Gaia262
have you posted the design of your implants?

• +1
have you posted the design of your implants?

2635916 Screenshot 20210808 215034 WhatsApp

2635915 Screenshot 20210808 215121 Chrome

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: khvirgin
Have you gotten lean yet? That's what you need the most imo. Surgeries are good and all but how can you enjoy the results if your bones are hidden under a layer of fat?

• +1
Reactions: Cope and Gaia262
Have you gotten lean yet? That's what you need the most imo. Surgeries are good and all but how can you enjoy the results if your bones are hidden under a layer of fat?

Its swelling and my pheno.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel, LooksmaxxHopeful, Squirtle and 4 others
Some questions again, hope you're doing OK :)
How did you take your medicines (liquid?) and did you take any vitamins or just "drank" whole-foods like in the video?
Did Dr Ramieri talk about longetivity and stability of PEEK? I consulted a local surgeon and he said that PEEK is for life, no need to change them, unbelievably low infection rate, steady with titanium screws

• +1
Some questions again, hope you're doing OK :)
How did you take your medicines (liquid?) and did you take any vitamins or just "drank" whole-foods like in the video?
Did Dr Ramieri talk about longetivity and stability of PEEK? I consulted a local surgeon and he said that PEEK is for life, no need to change them, unbelievably low infection rate, steady with titanium screws

In hospital i got my medicine through IV into my arms.

But when I was in the air bnb I had to swallow tablets. This was tough especially the antibiotic tablet as it was massive I cut it In half and swallowed.

Yeah for foods I blended everything into a soup and drank from a giant bowl. The hand held blender is a complete life saver.

Also for drinking water I drank through a condiment bottle.

Peek is amazing it feels and looks like bone tbh. He didnt mention its longevity but its screwed down, I assume it's for life.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Squirtle and DEFAULT
so far Id say went from below average, 4/10, to low tier high tier normie, 5.5-6/10.

This would be enough if you're tall, but I think you need more surgeries or halos tbh

• Love it
19/11/21 Edit: hi guys just to update you i will be posting my 4 month after pictures next month , please keep checking this thread as i update it constantly.

The pictures below are not the final results and is me straight after surgery with extreme swelling, bruising and post surgical weightloss. I am really happy with how its all coming together now. Next month will be epic

I recently underwent double jaw surgery, genioplasty, rhinoplasty and custom infraorbital malar implants in Italy with Dr Ramieri and Dr Marianetti. Also known as a Face Makeover

Introduction- before surgery

I decided to document my experience to help you guys out as much as possible.

9:37 for surgical video

Inter-op before and after

View attachment 1369922

View attachment 1369924

Before

3 months (Still swollen)

Surgeons Names:
Dr Ramieri and Dr Marianetti

Surgeries and movements undertaken: Lefort 1 - 3.5mm projection 4mm downgraft , clockwise rotation
BSSO - 8mm
Genioplasty - 5mm projection forward 3mm vertical
Rhinoplasty (deviated bulbous nose)
Custom Infraorbital malar implants PEEK

Cost
Total cost: €25,000 (excluding travel, accommodation, braces ect)

Bimax + Genio €15,000
Rhinoplasty €5,000
Custom infraorbital malar implants in peek €5,000

Contact details ( Remote consultations available)
Dr Ramieri's email:
info@maxilloroma.it

Dr Ramieri's Instagram

Dr Marianetti's Instagram

Consult price (online/remote consultations available)
€150

Via Nomentana, 311, 00198 Roma RM, Italy

Airbnb - £800 for 4 weeks

Orthodontics
Cost approximately £2500 including extractions (wisdom and lower premolars)
Name: Dr Alex
Clinic: ODL Dental London

Mods Please can this thread be open to future edits

@Lorsss @Alexanderr @Gargantuan

You guys taught me everything, the least I can do is give back. Hope this helps you guys in some way.

Respect bro, you've gained atleast 1 solid point. Would be bangable for 2012 standards.

• Love it
how many months you have @Gaia262 ? Can we see now some recent pictures? I'm just curious.

• +1
I'll never understand why this forum is packed with Indians. All they have to do is get an arranged marriage when they're young with a prime virgin and they'll never have any worries about their looks. Instead they want to be cocky sons of bitches who think getting a few surgeries is going to turn them into a slayer of blonde white girls. Most don't even have deformities and are normie tier so they can easily get an arranged marriage with a becky+.

If I had arranged marriage as part of my culture I would've done it in a heartbeat and never found this site or worried about my looks.
Lmao. Indian girls hate normie looking Indian men more then any other race.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 11gaijin, HQNPmaxxing and Gaia262
Lmao. Indian girls hate normie looking Indian men more then any other race.
I am curious about how your eyes look now as I might get lower eyelid retraction. Can you PM me?

• +1
how many months you have @Gaia262 ? Can we see now some recent pictures? I'm just curious.

Hi bro approaching the 4 month mark, still quite swollen due to thick skin, this will take a year to fully go down.

It is looking amazing i know the forum will really like it. But want to give it a bit more time

Ideally I need to go and see Dr Ramieri so he can do 5/6 month before and afters and compare it like for like so it's accurate.

:)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16501, HQNPmaxxing, Zhuurst and 2 others
@Gaia262 After looking at Titbot's eye surgery result, I think it's a bad idea for anybody to prematurely post surgery results here. People were roasting you in the beginning, calling the jaw surgery result bad when it actually improved you in the end (though maybe not as dramatically as people here expected).

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, Squirtle, Titbot and 1 other person
@Gaia262 After looking at Titbot's eye surgery result, I think it's a bad idea for anybody to prematurely post surgery results here. People were roasting you in the beginning, calling the jaw surgery result bad when it actually improved you in the end (though maybe not as dramatically as people here expected).

most people have been supportive and can see the potential. It's usually haters and the sfcels that were being nasty for clear reasons.

It's expected bro. I opted to share my pics and experiences knowing what this forum is like.

I didn't want to leave the forum hanging with nothing for 6-12 months whilst I recovered.

Showing pics early on allows everyone to feel part of the journey and shows the reality of everything. Like a morale boost , i get alot of people wanting advice on the surgery and Dr Ramieri.

Its overall been extremely positive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, fogdart, Zhuurst and 4 others
most people have been supportive and can see the potential. It's usually haters and the sfcels that were being nasty for clear reasons.

It's expected bro. I opted to share my pics and experiences knowing what this forum is like.

I didn't want to leave the forum hanging with nothing for 6-12 months whilst I recovered.

Showing pics early on allows everyone to feel part of the journey and shows the reality of everything. Like a morale boost , i get alot of people wanting advice on the surgery and Dr Ramieri.

How was your experience overall in Rome. I hated it. It’s a shit hole

• +1
How was your experience overall in Rome. I hated it. It’s a shit hole

I didn't go out of my airbnb to visit the area. Only went out for food shopping and the pharmacy.

Its the same as everywhere really.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
I didn't go out of my airbnb to visit the area. Only went out for food shopping and the pharmacy.

Its the same as everywhere really.
Same but still it’s so depressing. What air bnb did you stay at. The air bnb I stayed at didn’t even have hot water to shower

• Woah
Its swelling and my pheno.

Holy shit that V taper is incredible. You will look incredible with more muscle. Is this just your natrual frame or did you do anything else?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Gaia262
Holy shit that V taper is incredible. You will look incredible with more muscle. Is this just your natrual frame or did you do anything else?

Thanks man, my body and hair are my strongest points, my face was always trash tier.

I've have had High Definition liposuction in the past. I was on a very low dose steroid cycle here (100mg Test E + 100mg primobolan).

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle, LooksmaxxHopeful, Kmscurry and 1 other person

you definitely made the right choice posting pics/experience even prematurely. This and your hair system thread is lifefuel for me.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and mulattomaxxer
Thanks man, my body and hair are my strongest points, my face was always trash tier.

I've have had High Definition liposuction in the past. I was on a very low dose steroid cycle here (100mg Test E + 100mg primobolan).
Do steroids increase frame size? or is it just muscle size. I am thinking of getting some MK-667. Have you tried this supplement?

Unfortunatetly I have a rectangle bodyshape :feelswhy: (might be triangle but I need to cope somehow lol). I can't complain too much because I am tall but inverted triangle or trapezoid mogs so hard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
Do steroids increase frame size? or is it just muscle size. I am thinking of getting some MK-667. Have you tried this supplement?
View attachment 1455350
Unfortunatetly I have a rectangle bodyshape :feelswhy: (might be triangle but I need to cope somehow lol). I can't complain too much because I am tall but inverted triangle or trapezoid mogs so hard.

Steroids do alot muscle size, fat reduction, how the muscle and general composure of the body looks, vein striations.

Also health benefits improves insulin resistance, improved appetite, libido, general stamina and endurance.

The key Is not to abuse it (which everyone still does)

I'm not familiar with MK 667.

If you have stubborn areas, liposuction is incredible for contouring the body.

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle, ItalianCesso, LooksmaxxHopeful and 1 other person
Marianetti did a really good job with your nose, mirin the prettyboy upturned nose

• +1
Marianetti did a really good job with your nose, mirin the prettyboy upturned nose
au contraire!

Upturned nose looks infantile and feminine.

Upturned nose= more visible nostrils from the front. Visible nostrils have no business being on a male face.

I think your sideburns could be trimmed slightly shorter and you should cut them off at a slight angle to follow your jawline making your face look more contoured/aesthetic

au contraire!

Upturned nose= more visible nostrils from the front. Visible nostrils have no business being on a male face.
Its not upturned in the before and after surgery pic the surgeon took of him unconscious. It's barely upturned in the 4 month video anyway plus it can take like a year for the nose to rest in the intended position.

• +1
I think your sideburns could be trimmed slightly shorter and you should cut them off at a slight angle to follow your jawline making your face look more contoured/aesthetic

Its not upturned in the before and after surgery pic the surgeon took of him unconscious. It's barely upturned in the 4 month video anyway plus it can take like a year for the nose to rest in the intended position.
Thats not correct, there is a big difference in the upturned angle of the tip in the after photo:

Untitled

There are 3 main things that should be avoided in male rhinoplasty.

1. avoid curved / convex nose bridge, because its a giga feminine trait
2. avoid narrow nosebridge, because its a giga feminine trait
3. avoid upturned nosetip, because its a giga feminine trait

These are 3 absolute no-gos for a male rhinoplasty, unless youre gay and want to look more feminine.

Thats not correct, there is a big difference in the upturned angle of the tip in the after photo:

View attachment 1467472

There are 3 main things that should be avoided in male rhinoplasty.

1. avoid curved / convex nose bridge, because its a giga feminine trait
2. avoid narrow nosebridge, because its a giga feminine trait
3. avoid upturned nosetip, because its a giga feminine trait

These are 3 absolute no-gos for a male rhinoplasty, unless youre gay and want to look more feminine.

That's week 3, he is referring to month 4. It takes a while year for it to settle into its correct position.

au contraire!

Yes, it's a feminine feature to have the nasal tip pointing upwards but it gives him a younger and more "pretty" look and it's a big upgrade from his previous nose. Many women prefer the pretty nose on a male rather than the greek- and more masculine nose.

• +1
Reactions: Ronaldo37 and Gaia262
Based surgery max now u need LL to get curry waifu

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Gaia262
I have nothing useful to add except thanks for sharing, this is extremely helpful. Tbh you seem too good for this forum

• +1
Reactions: totalretard, Squirtle, never_lucky and 6 others
Hey Gaia, I hope you're well man. Thanks for sharing your experience and congrats on the surgeries, you look natural :) I was wondering, since you have no real bone deformity, why not just do chin implant or sliding genio? Thanks @Gaia262

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Gaia262
Hey Gaia, I hope you're well man. Thanks for sharing your experience and congrats on the surgeries, you look natural :) I was wondering, since you have no real bone deformity, why not just do chin implant or sliding genio? Thanks @Gaia262

Thanks bro :)

I'm looking into a wrap around jaw implant which will cover the jaw angle and chin area.

Before I had short face syndrome which the bimax + genio fixed :)

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle, LooksmaxxHopeful and Ronaldo37

There's honestly nothing wrong with wanting to be a slayer or chad lol.

And yeah you shouldn't feel harassed for your race bro ❤️.

This thread is honestly a big hope for me as I also plan on getting jaw surgery in the future, I might have asked this before but was the surgery painful during it or after it?

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
What age do you think is old enough to get jaw surgery?

Steroids do alot muscle size, fat reduction, how the muscle and general composure of the body looks, vein striations.

Also health benefits improves insulin resistance, improved appetite, libido, general stamina and endurance.

The key Is not to abuse it (which everyone still does)

I'm not familiar with MK 667.

If you have stubborn areas, liposuction is incredible for contouring the body.
Which doctor did you go to for liposuction and which technique/technology was used? Classic liposuction should be abandoned by now

Thanks bro :)

I'm looking into a wrap around jaw implant which will cover the jaw angle and chin area.

Before I had short face syndrome which the bimax + genio fixed :)
Did you find any interesting doctor for the wrap around in Europe?
Do you know if Ortognatica could do that?

thanks

Did you find any interesting doctor for the wrap around in Europe?
Do you know if Ortognatica could do that?

thanks

Yes Dr Ramieri can do that :)

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle and ItalianCesso
Which doctor did you go to for liposuction and which technique/technology was used? Classic liposuction should be abandoned by now

I had vaser liposuction in HD. It's best to search around it can be done alot cheaper elsewhere where i went.

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle and ItalianCesso
Should've Used The Forwardontics Bow Instead for only $350

• +1
Yes Dr Ramieri can do that :)
Do you know if he does a custom one and how much does he charge? Does he use Peek? You can PM me if the price discussion is private.
Thanks

• +1
Do you know if he does a custom one and how much does he charge? Does he use Peek? You can PM me if the price discussion is private.
Thanks

I do everything in public, so it helps everyone :)

Yes its custom made in peek its around €10k he never uses non custom.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Squirtle, Pumanator and ItalianCesso
Have you had any surgical clinics make a custom morph for you to predict what implants would look like on you? If so, could you post them?

You are going to look really good in about 6 months tbh

• Love it