My Last Post: Permanently Ban @cocainecowboy

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
To the Mods: This will be my last thread I will contact you later on to have my account closed down/banned, came to help now I am done here. Please take this as an application to permanently ban @cocainecowboy after the attempted suicide of @LondonVillie to which I hold him responsible within the realms of this forum due to his actions days before the incident and explain below and to set precedence for future events.

To @cocainecowboy You are a text book abusive asshole that has no worth in the real world, so have found a forum of downtrodden people that will accept you. You have no real desire to assist anyone, you just want to break someone's self esteem down so they chase your validation and join your harem of followers to feed your ego. A classic push pull technique of being a cunt followed by moments of being nice to re earn your place. You then follow to justify your abuse with facts based on your pre-concieved notions of the world, supported by your harem of followers that need your validation and find it easier to accept abuse then fight against it. You don't live rent free in my head. Hopefully people see you for what you are as you crawl back.

Evidence 1: Outlines your abuse of someone who was clearly mentally ill cutting himself and you being aware of this. You kept attacking him and mocking him "mentally weak loser"
Evidence 2: Outlines His poor self esteem of referring to himself as "subhuman"
Evidence 3: Outlines your continuing assault to break down his self esteem to nothing even with a history of self harming.
Evident 3.5: Is a verbal assault that shows you never wanted him to help him you just wanted to break him.
Evidence 4: Outlines collective bullying of you trying to turn everyone on the thread against him
Evidence 5: Outlines you taunting and be proud of what you said with no remorse
Evidence 6: After your temporary ban. Here is you understanding he was mentally ill. You tried to be the victim to gain support and diffuse the blame to others and to justify your actions. Contrary to what you said you did want him dead indirectly as seen in evidence 1 and 3.5.

Overall the shear focus, malice and severity of what you said was a catalyst for his suicide attempt a few days later.

To the general forum: To those that support and help others, share ideas and try improve themselves, you have my respect. To the rest , most of you are autists who have no desire to improve yourselves, but live to tear each other down to give yourselves some meaning and self-worth. It goes to show we are all tyrants in the waiting you are just waiting for your turn to be one. You have a space on the internet to collect and share ideas and grow together with people in the exact same situation as you. Yet this is how you behave, seen as joke to anyone looking in. Most of you will never "ascend" but I am happy with that as you are exactly where you deserve to be. Until you can behave as human you do not deserve to treated as one. Stay away from the good life and pollute here instead.

@LondonVillie : I really am sorry for what happened, I did report what was said to you to the mods. Hopefully if you see this post you know you had someone on your side. I enjoyed talking to you and hope the advice I gave you to improve yourself was helpful. Just remember there are people on this forum who want the best for you and hope you can move on from here and grow with positive people, I hope you seek mental support , improve yourself and find peace. (Picture 8).

Just tagged some people (not implying anything) @Gudru @SirGey @medialcanthuscel @TurboGhost @Preposterous @TheMewingBBC @Bobbu flay @Alexanderr @needsolution @Zygos4Life @Kade @MammothActuary @fobos @jjm4765 @Grotesque Subhuman @toolateforme @gotoa10humanbeing @NiBBaCel @Mansnob @je3oe @leloucheREBORN @Lifeisgood72 @MewKing

Attachments

• Evidence 1.PNG
    Evidence 1.PNG
    12.5 KB · Views: 189
  • Evidence 2..PNG
    Evidence 2..PNG
    33.9 KB · Views: 200
  • Evidence 3..PNG
    Evidence 3..PNG
    30.6 KB · Views: 186
  • Evidence 3.5.PNG
    Evidence 3.5.PNG
    29.6 KB · Views: 185
  • Evdience 4..PNG
    Evdience 4..PNG
    40.7 KB · Views: 178
  • Evidence 5.PNG
    Evidence 5.PNG
    51.8 KB · Views: 184
  • Evidence 6.PNG
    Evidence 6.PNG
    85.5 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: stevielake, RAITEIII, Deleted member 2227 and 17 others
Didnt read

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, turkproducer, Ropemaxing and 21 others
Rent free to the point of making college essays for him. Rope asap OP.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, turkproducer, Ropemaxing and 29 others
This is pathetic.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 2227, Vitruvian and 12 others
tldr?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
OP thinks his life is an anime jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, BigBoy, Ruby and 5 others
Sad shit, man.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and turkproducer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Drugs, Enlil and 1 other person
Rent free to the point of making college essays for him. Rope asap OP.
i love the bullying on this site.
@Ritalincel what do you think bout this thread?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Ropemaxing, BigBoy and 4 others
we live in a society

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 275, birchman and 3 others
in

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
@cocainecowboy you absolute faggot look at what you did. You drove away a curry. I hope you rope

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: WTFCGod, chadpreetinthemaking, Vitruvian and 9 others
@cocainecowboy did nothing wrong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
ZHYfo5r

@Gaia262 you just made my day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yang, Deleted member 3328, Gebirgscel and 4 others
if you feel that cocainecowboy did anything wrong get your T checked ASAP

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 2486, Aesthetic and 2 others
His self esteem was already fucked up,a conversation on internet doesn't effect a person that drastically unless he is already mentally ill.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Mansnob and poonkiller9000
Imo it's not just @cocainecowboy
the lack of empathy from most users here is pretty shocking, I get it his only real problem is being overweight while other users have other problems which are pretty much unfixable but the fact that he tried to kill himself and most people were just taking the piss out of him is kinda messed up imo.

And all the bullying on this site I get it it's meant as a joke and not to be taken seriously but when you can clearly see someone is not coping with the bullying and you carry on doing it anyway, that's kinda messed up aswell

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 2227, Kilimanjaro and 16 others
the lack of empathy from most users here is pretty shocking, I get it his only real problem is being overweight while other users have other problems which are pretty much unfixable but the fact that he tried to kill himself and most people were just taking the piss out of him is kinda messed up imo.

And all the bullying on this site I get it it's meant as a joke and not to be taken seriously but when you can clearly see someone is not coping with the bullying and you carry on doing it anyway, that's kinda messed up aswell
this is looksmax.me not suicidesupport.me.if someone is in need of help he shouldn't be here.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, PenileFacialSurgery, Amnesia and 1 other person
this is looksmax.me not suicidesupport.me.if someone is in need of help he shouldn't be here.
I get that but is it really that hard to at least not bully someone who is suicidal

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, MandibularCel, PenileFacialSurgery and 1 other person

Bro people were bullying me in my childhood so why i would have empathy to someone who claim to fuck 18 girls

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 1774, Vitruvian and 2 others
This is just sad. Op it’s either mog be mogged

• +1
Reactions: yang
I get that but is it really that hard to at least not bully someone who is suicidal
how do you know if someone is suicidal or not?.its hard to see on the internet.

I don't like them both @cocainecowboy is a bitch, @LondonVillie is bluepielled faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gazzamogga, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 439 and 7 others
Bullying has made me tougher

According to all known laws
of aviation,

there is no way a bee
should be able to fly.

Its wings are too small to get
its fat little body off the ground.

The bee, of course, flies anyway

because bees don't care
what humans think is impossible.

Yellow, black. Yellow, black.
Yellow, black. Yellow, black.

Ooh, black and yellow!
Let's shake it up a little.

Barry! Breakfast is ready!

Ooming!

Hang on a second.

Hello?

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Dicklet.4.3
Bro people were bullying me in my childhood so why i would have empathy to someone who claim to fuck 18 girls
Doesn't mean that it's ok that you were bullied as a child. That shit sucks sorry man.
Also having sex with women doesn't mean you'll be happy

Can you imagine londonville being a 6ft 4 jacked gigachad that comes here just to troll to feed his substantial ego. Just like what yeaimincel did

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Rtyrturtyu

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga, needsolution, Arkantos and 2 others
how do you know if someone is suicidal or not?.its hard to see on the internet.
Your right it's hard to know, that's why you should always be carefull in general what you say to people and think about what you say and how it's going to affect the person before you post it.
And by the fact alone he's posting on here shows he probably has some sort of problems going on

Doesn't mean that it's ok that you were bullied as a child. That shit sucks sorry man.
Also having sex with women doesn't mean you'll be happy
Bro, if someone lurk this forum for at least 24h then would know how this forum looks like. I dont take anything seriously here because most of users are either trolls or mentally ill... He should be aware he will get critical comments when he posts his pics 24/7 and claims to have fucked 17 girls where most users here struggle to get one
Not saying cocainecowboy behaviour was okay, because surely it wasnt and i have a few problems with him too but this guy should be aware that some people can be like that and world isnt disneyland.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774, TheMewingBBC, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others
Horrible behavior from Cocainecowboy. But what can be expected from a forum like this.
Still doesn't make it ok, LondonVillie tried to kill himself, Cocainecowboy should at least apologize.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and turkproducer
@cocainecowboy GTFIH!! EXPLAIN YOURSELF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 3328, Zygos4Life and 3 others
Your right it's hard to know, that's why you should always be carefull in general what you say to people and think about what you say and how it's going to affect the person before you post it.
And by the fact alone he's posting on here shows he probably has some sort of problems going on
he should not be alive if he is so weak anyway. fuck him. misfortunes brought down by circumstances beyond your control is one thing, but people that are not born to misfortune - fuck em. the guy was like 300lbs and asking me for rates in PM's - i told him he looks ok considering his state but that did not stop him.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: yang, turkproducer and Titbot
True but its not possible that everyone will act like this especially in sites like this you have to understand people here come because they like taking piss out of each other.

• +1
Reactions: jjm4765
Shiiiieet,you people are fucked up

• Ugh..
Reactions: godsmistake
what do you expect from someone who lost their virginity at 23? That scars you for life

just so people understand. the real reason @Gaia262 is mad at me bcuz he didn't like the feedback I gave him on his rate me thread. then he messaged me multiple times and he ignored his messages so he got really mad i assume

it has nothing to do with londonville btw

https://looksmax.org/threads/video-so-had-the-surgeries-and-looking-for-more.51476/

View attachment 149683
View attachment 149684

View attachment 149699
View attachment 149703
the truths hurts man. looks like @Gaia262 cant take it

imagine taking this site seriously

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, Aesthetic, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
Bro, if someone lurk this forum for at least 24h then would know how this forum looks like. I dont take anything seriously here because most of users are either trolls or mentally ill... He should be aware he will get critical comments when he posts his pics 24/7 and claims to have fucked 17 girls where most users here struggle to get one
Not saying cocainecowboy behaviour was okay, because surely it wasnt and i have a few problems with him too but this guy should be aware that some people can be like that and world isnt disneyland.
I agree with you, I get if your gonna post on here you pretty much have to expect your gonna get negative comments and feedback, and then if you brag about have 17 lays when most people here can't get laid it's not going to go down well, the thing that bothered me the most though is after he said he tried to kill himself people were still just joking
Maybe it's just my way of thinking but that seem wrong

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and turkproducer
giphy.gif

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Gebirgscel and Dicklet.4.3