My looksmax user face tier list

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
Tier 1 Over /=6 PSL (@facemaxxed (After surgery), @Amnesia, @Salludon, )

Tier 2. 5.5-5.8 PSL
@Crisick 5.8-6, @Alarico8 5.75, @TubOfLard 5.5-5.75, @elfmaxx 5.75 post haircut

Tier 3 5-5.4 PSL
@SurgerySoon 5-5.2, @Prettyboymaxxed 5-5.2, @Pendejo 5- 5.2

Tier 4 Sub 5 PSL
@Achathin

if you want to be placed in a tier, reply below

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
E707799D 4420 4BDB A3E9 E2694ED490F5 Put me in a tier

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vitruvian, SLA and pisslord
Place me.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1551
if your black, its a bad idea to be on psl since you will be self aware, as a black person, you have to be low iq to slay.

you look good in that pic, so ill place tier 3 as a 5psl since im feeling generous, actually nvm, i shud be unbiased placing ppl in tiers

• +1
Reactions: SLA
Tier 1 Over /=6 PSL (Facemaxxed (After surgery), Amnesia, Salludon, )

Tier 2. 5.5-5.8 PSL
Crisck, Alarico, Tub of Lard,

Tier 3 5-5.4 PSL
Surgery Soon, Prettyboymaxxed,

Tier 4 Sub 5 PSL

if you want to be placed in a tier, reply below
No, Crisick mogs @Alarico8

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
You realize the majority of people here are 4-4.9 and well below? The minority of people here are below 5 so you’re making a tier chart for the minority btw.

It would be something like 4-4.5, 4.5-5, etc. So many people would be on your sub 5 tier

• +1
Reactions: Angel
Put me in the worst truecel tier

• JFL
Place me.
just did
You realize the majority of people here are 4-4.9 and well below? The minority of people here are below 5 so you’re making a tier chart for the minority btw.

It would be something like 4-4.5, 4.5-5, etc. So many people would be on your sub 5 tier

you and i have diff opinions on how to rate people.

also the majority of ppl here dont post pics

Screenshot 20190308 154326

Here Bro rate me with new haircut
It's called princess leia

No, Crisick mogs @Alarico8

Crisick is a 6psl but I put him down to a 5.8 psl since he frauds his pics and his unfrauded pics were exposed, Alarico does sort of fraud but he does look pretty gling so I have him as a PSL 5.7-5.8.

You can’t place a morph in a fucking list jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Crisick is a 6psl but I put him down to a 5.8 psl since he frauds his pics and his unfrauded pics were exposed, Alarico does sort of fraud but he does look pretty gling so I have him as a PSL 5.7-5.8.
Alaricos side profile is shit you should’ve kept that in mind too. Bcos it failos in motion. Hes slightly a birdcel from profile.

Alaricos side profile is shit you should’ve kept that in mind too. Bcos it failos in motion. He slightly birdcel from profile.
bro i wish i had his front, i will give my side all day long. Imo side is shit

I presume it’s a morph considering it says “after surgery”
it's quite odd yeah tbh, we don't know how he will look like, nor if it will be natural and harmonious

Wheres my boy @reptiles

only know like 2 or 3 of them

it's quite odd yeah tbh, we don't know how he will look like, nor if it will be natural and harmonious
Btw u r probably the most deadbeat person i’ve ever seen. You joined on 3 sep and you’re already are a zephir jfl at ur life
only know like 2 or 3 of them
Yeah op should post pics too

Btw u r probably the most deadbeat person i’ve ever seen. You joined on 3 sep and you’re already are a zephir jfl at ur life

Yeah op should post pics too
it is what it is : i need to ascend, but definitively i need to take a break about it.

where are the pics motherfucker ?

Wheres my boy @reptiles
updated

Tier 2. 5.5-5.8 PSL
@Crisick 5.8-6, @Alarico8 5.75, @TubOfLard 5.5-5.75, @elfmaxx 5.75 post haircut @DarknLost (5.5-5.7 PSL)

Tier 3 5-5.4 PSL

Tier 4 Sub 5 PSL
@Achathin @reptiles
Where am I?
pics
I presume it’s a morph considering it says “after surgery”
hes already a 6pls atm, after surgery, im pretty sure he will go up

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
I only have one pic lol

updated

Tier 2. 5.5-5.8 PSL
@Crisick 5.8-6, @Alarico8 5.75, @TubOfLard 5.5-5.75, @elfmaxx 5.75 post haircut @DarknLost (5.5-5.7 PSL)

Tier 3 5-5.4 PSL

Tier 4 Sub 5 PSL
@Achathin @reptiles

pics

hes already a 6pls atm, after surgery, im pretty sure he will go up
You can’t just put someone where they don’t belong when they haven’t even had surgery yet. wtf

• JFL
Alaricos side profile is shit you should’ve kept that in mind too. Bcos it failos in motion. Hes slightly a birdcel from profile.

He’s side profile looks fine in motion tbh

You can’t just put someone where they don’t belong when they haven’t even had surgery yet. wtf

I already stated hes 6 psl atm pre surgery so hes still tier 1 as hes = psl 6

• +1
rate me

Attachments

• 5E9.jpg
    5E9.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 12
Do you think I can reach 6+ PSL if Taban's eye area overhaul is successful?

Tuboflard is 6psl
Alarico is 6.25psl

srs

place me after my surgeries that i will never get

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Do you think I can reach 6+ PSL if Taban's eye area overhaul is successful?

of course for sure, but i wouldnt have your hopes up too high just in case.

You mentioned getting a premaxillary implant, tbh I heard its good for anti aging as it projects the midface a lil foward, I do think it would help you look better but its not worth getting further into debt imo. I think it would look good on you tho

After reading more into, Im very much interested in getting it done, although its 15k for a custom one, DR Y is retiring soon and all the custom implant surgeons charge 15k for it lol

You mentioned getting a premaxillary implant, tbh I heard its good for anti aging as it projects the midface a lil foward, I do think it would help you look better but its not worth getting further into debt imo. I think it would look good on you tho

After reading more into, Im very much interested in getting it done, although its 15k for a custom one, DR Y is retiring soon and all the custom implant surgeons charge 15k for it lol
You think I can get 6PSL with rhino, fat graphs under eyes, cantho, lower bleh, and ptosis?

Tuboflard is 6psl
Alarico is 6.25psl

srs
your overrated alarico tbh, if you take into account his hieght and frame then ya sure hes a mogging machine, but facially with the limited amount of pics hes posted with lighting etc, i dont think hes a psl 6, close but not quite there, I would need to see more pics of his to accuratly acess.

5.75 psl is a accurate rating for him

Tuboflard on the other hand is probably a psl 5.5-5.7 facially, he has good foward growth and bones but his features, eye area, lips etc arent all that great, his skin tone isnt that light where he look white either. he is ging tho, his hieght kills thim tho however and would probably lower his overall rating irl
You think I can get 6PSL with rhino, fat graphs under eyes, cantho, lower bleh, and ptosis?

the problem with people asking these questions is that you never know tbh, especially with eye area shit since that area is the most important feature on the face.

its really hard to say

Last edited:
your overrated alarico tbh, if you take into account his hieght and frame then ya sure hes a mogging machine, but facially with the limited amount of pics hes posted with lighting etc, i dont think hes a psl 6, close but not quite there, I would need to see more pics of his to accuratly acess.

5.75 psl is a accurate rating for him

Tuboflard on the other hand is probably a psl 5.5-5.7 facially, he has good foward growth and bones but his features, eye area, lips etc arent all that great, his skin tone isnt that light where he look white either. he is ging tho, his hieght kills thim tho however and would probably lower his overall rating irl

the problem with people asking these questions is that you never know tbh, especially with eye area shit since that area is the most important feature on the face.

its really hard to say
PSL 6 is one in every 30 right? I don't see people as gl as tuboflard or alarico in my school at all, maybe only 10 males out of the 200.

• +1
Tomorrow I'm heading down to the hardware store to get a new claw hammer & up my bonesmash game, stay tuned.

• +1
Throw me in tier 4 coach
PSL 6 is one in every 30 right? I don't see people as gl as tuboflard or alarico in my school at all, maybe only 10 males out of the 200.
10 males out of 200 is 1 in 20 lol

• +1

TBH I would probably just get a non-custom premaxillary implant (if they exist), since it seems like something that could easily be carved down by the surgeon to fit each individual patient (considering that it's such a basic implant in the first place).

... Wait a second, Dr. Y is retiring soon? Where did you hear that @ZUZZCEL? B/c if true, I need to get to him ASAP to get the rest of my jaw implant put in.

Do you have pics of Tuboflard or Alarico (or any of the other guys who are considered to be the really GL members here)? Just curious to see what they look like (no homo)