My #metoo story

alien

alien

Kraken
The 58 year old BBW who approached me online and went to my house for sex, I feel traumatized from that event. Legit. I have repressed it deep in my memory. The way that I feel must be the way that prostitutes feel when they have to have sex with ugly, old, fat balding subhumans.

I recall when I first saw her, I gave her a kiss on the lips and she wanted tongue. I have totally blocked out the memory of her droopy tits and fat body and huge underwear from my memory. I recall her struggling to get up my stairs due to her arthiritis in her knees. I recall her spreading her pussy lips for me before I even got the condom on (I eventually went raw because it was hard to maintain an erection with the condom. Luckily I came in like 10 seconds and probably didn't expose myself to STDs. She claims she's clean and can't get pregnant anymore.)

I am listening to Drake's "Shut It down" on repeat thinking about my ex Yogapants and balling my eyes out. That was the song that played in my head when we were making love for the second time. That night was very magical. After the first round she told me, "that was amazing." How far I have fallen from that. Hopefully it works out with the filipina single mom on Monday. HOPE. I have a good feeling.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Einon and ElliotRodgerJr
Wtf is wrong with you and why did you choose a bbw

when did this happen

A true warrior.

Remember that you're the reason why her looksmax browses incel forums and may have even roped by now.

tl:dr:

Op is ugly so he got metooed

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and currymax
giphy.gif

Jfl @ this post.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Who said he would regret it?! Lol

This is hilarious!!

I feel this way if a fat bitch even talks to me. I would probably rope if I was in your shoes tbh

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash
Then ignore her you retard
I should have. It's just it's been like 3+ years since I had proper PinV sex. The filipina I had a ONS with 4 weeks ago, I had trouble getting hard (I didn't pop any pills that day). I was trying to force my semi into her pussy. And it couldn't push through. I had only started online dating again early June after being in LDAR mode for 3+ years.
I laughed about it with you guys after it happened. But now I feel trauma from that shit.
I feel this way if a fat bitch even talks to me. I would probably rope if I was in your shoes tbh
I don't have the desire to rope over what happened. But I have a "hey, it's not okay" type of feeling about the whole situation. I feel like it was rape. Even though I technically consented.

OP about to get locked up. BRUTAL!

The 58 year old BBW who approached me online and went to my house for sex, I feel traumatized from that event. Legit. I have repressed it deep in my memory. The way that I feel must be the way that prostitutes feel when they have to have sex with ugly, old, fat balding subhumans.

I recall when I first saw her, I gave her a kiss on the lips and she wanted tongue. I have totally blocked out the memory of her droopy tits and fat body and huge underwear from my memory. I recall her struggling to get up my stairs due to her arthiritis in her knees. I recall her spreading her pussy lips for me before I even got the condom on (I eventually went raw because it was hard to maintain an erection with the condom. Luckily I came in like 10 seconds and probably didn't expose myself to STDs. She claims she's clean and can't get pregnant anymore.)

I am listening to Drake's "Shut It down" on repeat thinking about my ex Yogapants and balling my eyes out. That was the song that played in my head when we were making love for the second time. That night was very magical. After the first round she told me, "that was amazing." How far I have fallen from that. Hopefully it works out with the filipina single mom on Monday. HOPE. I have a good feeling.
LOL. No one cares btw. Like everyone does fucked up shit.

Your story doesn't matter because you aren't a girl

Blue Name Here i come :love:

Remember that you're the reason why her looksmax browses incel forums and may have even roped by now.
If I was her looksmatch, I would hit the fucking gym. :) I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I was that ugly