My Oneitis has gone to ANOTHER halloween party right after yesterday

MRPERSONNN

MRPERSONNN

Silver
My oneitis has gone to another halloween party full of nt chads and put it on her story. Everyone my age has gone to a halloween party and its on everyones stories whilst i rot. I hate my shitty existence what was the fucking point in me being born if all im gonna do is leech off my parents and cope because im subhuman. If God is real he can suck on my big white cock im now with lucifer. Richard ramirez type shit i should rope and tortue all the normies in hell with lucifer to get my revenge on humanity for what has been taken from me. Lucifer
dwells within us all type shit

7da1d561d9eee7dbfb3ec8373fa75f08

• So Sad
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Napoleon de Geso, thecel, autistic_tendencies and 4 others
My oneitis has gone to another halloween party full of nt chads and put it on her story. Everyone my age has gone to a halloween party and its on everyones stories whilst i rot. I hate my shitty existence what was the fucking point in me being born if all im gonna do is leech off my parents and cope because im subhuman. If God is real he can suck on my big white cock im now with lucifer. Richard ramirez type shit i should rope and tortue all the normies in hell with lucifer to get my revenge on humanity for what has been taken from me. Lucifer dwells within us all type shit.
cuck

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 23558, GunDevilHybrid and 2 others
Age?

• +1
Reactions: MRPERSONNN
Ahhh imm poundingg youu onetiss rnn haaahhh

• WTF
Soo goodd cummingg everyywheree woaahh

• JFL
Reactions: Aspiemogger
we dont care. seriously.

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Richard ramirez type shit i should rope and tortue all the normies in hell with lucifer to get my revenge on humanity for what has been taken from me.
You will do nothing of the sort

Also there are no chads at this party. Not even a single chadlite. It’s all in your head.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fuse, Aspiemogger, boyopower23 and 2 others
You will do nothing of the sort

Also there are no chads at this party. Not even a single chadlite. It’s all in your head.
i saw pictures on story

• JFL
I with you bro, my oneitis is most definitely going to do some wild shit on halloween, hope to god I don't hear about it.

• So Sad
Yeah you got no chance lmao, What the hell is the point of having a oneitis then

• Hmm...
i saw pictures on story
They were HTN’s at best

Your brain is just fucking with you

I saw your thread ‘your girl will always want chad cock’ or smth. Users in .org are quick to call anyone lifemogging them a chad, because that’s how they cope. Don’t fall for this meme.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuse, a1dancell, boyopower23 and 1 other person
Lucifer was Gods most beautiful angel, but Lucifer thought he could do better, he had evil in his heart, and a silver tongue, so he convinced others to rebel against God, in the end he lost, Michael, with his sword of flame send Lucifer to Hell, along with his accursed angels, now turned into demons.

You are siding with the losers side. But you might feel more at home there.

• +1
Yeah you got no chance lmao, What the hell is the point of having a oneitis then
she asked me to prom a few months back but i declined because i had a buzz cut and she didnt like it. I dont think she likes me anymore tho

she asked me to prom a few months back but i declined because i had a buzz cut and she didnt like it. I dont think she likes me anymore tho
This is just a lie cause theres no way youre that retarded

• Hmm...
Lucifer was Gods most beautiful angel, but Lucifer thought he could do better, he had evil in his heart, and a silver tongue, so he convinced others to rebel against God, in the end he lost, Michael, with his sword of flame send Lucifer to Hell, along with his accursed angels, now turned into demons.

You are siding with the losers side. But you might feel more at home there.
lucifer mogs

its not a lie nigger im being serious might be because im aspie idk
Jfl so she asked you out and you said no cause you thought you werent attractive (She asked you out nigga?) and now your not even being at a halloween party where you know she and other nt foids will be please you are not even trying

Jfl so she asked you out and you said no cause you thought you werent attractive (She asked you out nigga?) and now your not even being at a halloween party where you know she and other nt foids will be please you are not even trying
At the time she asked me to prom i was frauding with my lucious curly black hair but then i got a buzz cut which revealed my subhumaness so she lost interest so i didnt go. Also she was the only person or friend that i really had but now all i do is rot at home and i dropped out of school im an aspie loser subhuman

At the time she asked me to prom i was frauding with my lucious curly black hair but then i got a buzz cut which revealed my subhumaness so she lost interest so i didnt go. Also she was the only person or friend that i really had but now all i do is rot at home and i dropped out of school im an aspie loser subhuman
Think aspie is understatement

• JFL
she was getting fucked in her sexy nurse costume while u typing this thread up

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: User28823 and MRPERSONNN
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and MRPERSONNN
She’s getting busted by BBC

• WTF