My thoughts on Looks theory

G

GuyFromSingapore

It's all fun games until someone gets punched
It would seem, Schizothymic high intelligence could be an attractive feature of the person if they already already has attractive features to begin with.

A combination of progressiveness/neomorphism, harmony, proper ratios, forward growth and masculinity along with an "intelligent look" could be highly appealing.

Schizothymic intelligence is appealing to humans too.(she's not attractive but she looks highly intelligent)

Example. Face looks "highly intelligent"

images

Download

Download 1

Last edited:
She got subhuman Witch skull .

I said this because I saw my face in the mirror and had the "highly intelligent" impression.

She got subhuman Witch skull .

No you don't understand... She gives off an impression of "high intelligence"/nerd.

Like if you get a face that looks great and also looks highly intelligent as a model. You get something that looks very attractive in a "refined", "trustworthy", "reliable" sort of a way.

NTpill
Looks are cope

Does your skull look like this woman’s?

Not exactly. But both of us have Nordid admixture, so we both have the Neomorphic/Progressive look.

Nordids can look ugly but it's not very frequent.

We should get a statistic, composite of PhD students in STEM. And compare them with like people who work full time in McDonald's.

It would seem, Schizothymic high intelligence could be an attractive feature of the person if they already already has attractive features to begin with.

A combination of progressiveness/neomorphism, harmony, proper ratios, forward growth and masculinity along with an "intelligent look" could be highly appealing.

Schizothymic intelligence is appealing to humans too.(she's not attractive but she looks highly intelligent)

Example. Face looks "highly intelligent"

images

View attachment 2770861

View attachment 2770862
What am I looking at?