New black pill theory based on fogd art tinder experiments and IRL observations

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering.
Seeing the people who slay irl and even on tinder has debunked PSL theory so hard it’s crazy, PSL Theiry is only for modeling, for slaying it’s cope. I’d like to challenge the PSL zeitgeist and lay out a new theory

The vast majority of non fat men (85%) are between 3.3 and 4.75 PSL, with significantly more ppl on the lower half of that distribution

Here, face is significantly overrated. This is LTN to low tier HTN range. No woman is going to pick a short scrawny 4.5 PSL guy over a tall jacked NT 3.5 PSL guy just because of face. In this range, women see alll the guys as just average (below average to women) and increase in face become unremarkable

4.75-5 PSL is a frat area where you might be able to slay off face alone

But truly once you hit 5-5.25 PSL that’s when you can slay off face alone irl. And even then, what I’m bout to say is the most important thing, once you hit 5.25 PSL, face has significantly diminishing returns for getting sex. Not getting matches on tinder or compliments on IG, I mean just getting sex.

At 5.25 PSL you are certainly good looking and women at that point are looking for other things imo. Sure prime Chico might get more compliments on IG or matches on tinder, but as far as actual sex, for someone like Chico vs @Xangsane , the biggest slayer would be determined by things other than face

For men below 3.3 PSL I’m sorry

Next we need to talk about the ranking of face height and body

The constitebtly accepted ranking is face > height > body

I think this ranking is different for normies (3.3PSL to 4.75 PSL), and chads (5.25 PSL +) and I mean IRL chads not a 6 PSL true chad

For normie’s, the most important thing is by FAR body now. I’ve been blue pilled by tinder. If alpha destiny can slay on tinder with a Manlet height and 3.5 PSL face, then body is king. On tinder and even IRL, a short gymcel is better than a tall lanklet

Also the biggest halo and single most dimorphic trait in existence is broad shoulders. Broad clavicles/big shoulders alone is almost as important as face. Studies have shown that shoulder to waist ratio is the BIGGEST predictor of a woman’s orgasm in bed

If you’re not V taper maxing just LDAR

For normies, body (v taper mostly) >>>> height = face

Chads can pull off the tall and skinny look and it’ll be fine,

For them height is greater than body

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 18153, FailedNormieManlet and 6 others
Thoughts? @fogdart

Tldr for attention span cels:

85% of men are between 3.3 and 4.75 PSL, and like a sigmoid function, face makes very little difference to women in that range and women don’t care about a LTN vs a MTN. They’re all kinds the same

Body is usually greater than height and can often make a bigger difference than face

Having a v taper is the most dimorphic thing and that’s something women do care about

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Xangsane, CsCurry and 3 others
I agree that gymmax and NT is underestimated, pretty much all the chads I saw slaying irl were always those two things. I’ve just been coping with no gym for your face cause that shit is soooo boringggh

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 17311 and fogdart
Thoughts? @fogdart
Body is more important in online dating or avenues where you're able to show your physique i.e. pool side, gym etc. Height is more important for IRL settings like club, social circle, school etc. I believe that sex appeal is everything. Unless your face is true Chad tier, you should be focusing on maxing out your sex appeal. All that matters to women nowadays is whether you're gonna be a good fuck or not that's why sex appeal is so important. Another thing is that women have types some women like bloated looking ogres with a nice body, some like pretty boys, some like masc looking guys with a decent stubble etc. - so know the niche of women you're into and lookmaxxed appropriately to attract them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19445 and 4 others
Cope, I’m 6’1, top tier frame and body, between 4.25-4.75 PSL and incel.

6’3, 6PSL, Gymaxxed, to get MTB in 2022

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Chadeep, Looks234 and 3 others
Body is more important in online dating or avenues where you're able to show your physique i.e. pool side, gym etc. Height is more important for IRL settings like club, social circle, school etc. I believe that sex appeal is everything. Unless your face is true Chad tier, you should be focusing on maxing out your sex appeal. All that matters to women nowadays is whether you're gonna be a good fuck or not that's why sex appeal is so important. Another thing is that women have types some women like bloated looking ogres with a nice body, some like pretty boys, some like masc looking guys with a decent stubble etc. - so know the niche of women you're into and lookmaxxed appropriately to attract them.
Agreed many guys are trying to jump into a niche they can’t succeed in, as sub chadlite, nichemaxxing is the most legit way to slay attractive women.

Find your strong points and accentuate

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, thereallegend, Xangsane and 1 other person
Gymcelling gets you a lot of matches that don't respond or flake on you.

To them you're just a guy they keep in their back pocket on a slow Tuesday. While they actively chase the 6PSL face dude who has never touched the weight.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19445

But truly once you hit 5-5.25 PSL that’s when you can slay off face alone irl.
This sounds rather optimistic.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19478 and LightSkinNoob
Lol if 5.25 psl is irl chad. Its 6 psl or death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19478
Anyway all that matters is being NT lol.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, whiteissuperior, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234
Not sure where people are seeing 3 PSL 18-22 year olds. People project their LoL/discord/STEM friend groups onto the average person. Average 18-22 year old who actually tries is legit 5 PSL.

People who get rated 4 PSL (apparently average) on here would be in the incel nerd friend group at any state college.

• +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔
Not sure where people are seeing 3 PSL 18-22 year olds. People project their LoL/discord/STEM friend groups onto the average person. Average 18-22 year old who actually tries is legit 5 PSL.

People who get rated 4 PSL (apparently average) on here would be in the incel nerd friend group at any state college.
what would you rate me then?

what would you rate me then?
Face barely matters if black. Only height, muscles, and demeanor matter. If the black slayers I know posted on here they would be rated 3 PSL and told to get pointless surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19445 and incel194012940

Naw mike epps

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
Face barely matters if black. Only height, muscles, and demeanor matter. If the black slayers I know posted on here they would be rated 3 PSL and told to get pointless surgeries.
so basically im 3 psl.

got it

Gymcelling gets you a lot of matches that don't respond or flake on you.

To them you're just a guy they keep in their back pocket on a slow Tuesday. While they actively chase the 6PSL face dude who has never touched the weight.
>6/10

>actively chased

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
normies don't understand most chads already have big joints and thick bones, which means their baseline muscularity is going to be much higher already. the point of gymceling is to reach and surpass that point. but it's developed into a kind of bro culture. there are no "skinny chads", they skinniest untrained chad is going to look big and well fed by default. he'd have to starve himself to look like the average soylent. and if he's some twink estromorph then he can't be a chad in the first place

tall good looking twinks are one rung above fat it gook betabux

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 22126 and thereallegend
Seeing the people who slay irl and even on tinder has debunked PSL theory so hard it’s crazy, PSL Theiry is only for modeling, for slaying it’s cope. I’d like to challenge the PSL zeitgeist and lay out a new theory

The vast majority of non fat men (85%) are between 3.3 and 4.75 PSL, with significantly more ppl on the lower half of that distribution

Here, face is significantly overrated. This is LTN to low tier HTN range. No woman is going to pick a short scrawny 4.5 PSL guy over a tall jacked NT 3.5 PSL guy just because of face. In this range, women see alll the guys as just average (below average to women) and increase in face become unremarkable

But truly once you hit 5-5.25 PSL that’s when you can slay off face alone irl. And even then, what I’m bout to say is the most important thing, once you hit 5.25 PSL, face has significantly diminishing returns for getting sex. Not getting matches on tinder or compliments on IG, I mean just getting sex.

At 5.25 PSL you are certainly good looking and women at that point are looking for other things imo. Sure prime Chico might get more compliments on IG or matches on tinder, but as far as actual sex, for someone like Chico vs @Xangsane , the biggest slayer would be determined by things other than face

For men below 3.3 PSL I’m sorry

Next we need to talk about the ranking of face height and body

The constitebtly accepted ranking is face > height > body

I think this ranking is different for normies (3.3PSL to 4.75 PSL), and chads (5.25 PSL +) and I mean IRL chads not a 6 PSL true chad

For normie’s, the most important thing is by FAR body now. I’ve been blue pilled by tinder. If alpha destiny can slay on tinder with a Manlet height and 3.5 PSL face, then body is king. On tinder and even IRL, a short gymcel is better than a tall lanklet

Also the biggest halo and single most dimorphic trait in existence is broad shoulders. Broad clavicles/big shoulders alone is almost as important as face. Studies have shown that shoulder to waist ratio is the BIGGEST predictor of a woman’s orgasm in bed

If you’re not V taper maxing just LDAR

For normies, body (v taper mostly) >>>> height = face

Chads can pull off the tall and skinny look and it’ll be fine,

For them height is greater than body
Can u post examples of the psl levels u posted? Wtf is 4.75psl?:lul:

Dogfart.com

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
IK a Manlet with a god tier physique who is 5-7 ish and he’s the biggest slayer on my team despite being brutally heightmogged (rowing so I’m usually a turbomanlet on our team at 6-1 and I’m still twice his size).

IMO it’s mostly on leanness. If you can hit 185/225/315 on ohp/bench/squat and you are lean it’s pretty much impossible to be incel

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, tehVigilante and FailedNormieManlet
If alpha destiny can slay on tinder with a Manlet height and 3.5 PSL face, then body is king.

There is no such thing as a roided incel. If this quote doesnt sell it idk what will tbh.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
You literaly need everything from face , frame , body , pheno , style , NT , everything in 2022

Im college maxxing rn and it Will be interesting since i told my sociology profesors i Will study incels