Nose getting straighter from chewing and thumb pulling | PICTURES PROVIDED

D

Deleted member 1660

Diamond
Before:
Screenshot 20220524 182122 Gallery

After:
Screenshot 20220711 083401 Gallery

I know it is not fully straight yet however I made noticeable progress and I am happy to tell you guys rhinoplasty is useless unless you are some sort of le happy merchant. Anyways do what you want with this info. When my entire nose is straight I will make another thread. If you want to be tagged, then tell me.

Tagging:
@RabidRosaries @BugeyeBigNoseCurry @prettyboyy @pneumocystosis @KING REIDYZ @currylightskin @skinnytwink @ProCoper @JustOneQuestion @Nextchadlite @deathdiss @LMSMaxxer

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Deleted member 21146, justinzayn and 15 others
which teeth are you chewing with?

how hard and how often are you thumbpulling?

I plan to do this soon also

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
which teeth are you chewing with?

how hard and how often are you thumbpulling?

I plan to do this soon also
Premolars. Chewing with incisors is retarded because the range of motion is decreased meaning the you can't apply much force to move the maxilla.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and currylightskin
also another guy thinks its better to get a gum shield and bite down hard with incissors for hours and this will cause ccw cos its constant and harder pressure than chewing

thoughts?

what is thumbpulling and how does it help in relation with chewing , how much time for results
This took me like 2 months

i saw on the mega chewing thread incissors is ideal for ccw
getting it lower or higher?
my gonial is around 90 AKA its bad and i have a short face so chewing with incissors would just make my face rounder?

also another guy thinks its better to get a gum shield and bite down hard with incissors for hours and this will cause ccw cos its constant and harder pressure than chewing

thoughts?
i heard mouthguard pressing is good , what type of mouthgard to get?

god i fucking hate the mew niggas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302
that sounds like such a cope lol

Very nice bro, keep griding 🤲🏼😉

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
4x

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, germanlooks, deepweb1298 and 3 others
Before:
View attachment 1774996
After:
View attachment 1775040

I know it is not fully straight yet however I made noticeable progress and I am happy to tell you guys rhinoplasty is useless unless you are some sort of le happy merchant. Anyways do what you want with this info. When my entire nose is straight I will make another thread. If you want to be tagged, then tell me.

Tagging:
@RabidRosaries @BugeyeBigNoseCurry @prettyboyy @pneumocystosis @KING REIDYZ @currylightskin @skinnytwink @ProCoper @JustOneQuestion @Nextchadlite @deathdiss @LMSMaxxer
Try bonesmashing nasion and radix using ur fist knucles.
Dont use hammer.
I am seeing decent progress in getting high bridge nose.
I want henry Cavill type nose

Also, please tag me in your threads from this time.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, germanlooks, thereallegend and 2 others

Last edited:
my gonial is around 90 AKA its bad and i have a short face so chewing with incissors would just make my face rounder?
chew with incissors for ccw.

chew with molars for cw

Premolars. Chewing with incisors is retarded because the range of motion is decreased meaning the you can't apply much force to move the maxilla.
how is range of motion relevant here

Thumbpulling is legit.

No changes, im so sorry op

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Biiyo03, Deleted member 13787 and 3 others
get rhino

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Mewing gave me a wider ipd :feelsgood: not cope

Literally 0 difference

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Deleted member 7580
i can go from looking like i have a slightly upturned nose in photos to looking like i have a gross ethnic nose. it changes with lighting. i have yet to see anyone on this forum with genuine results that aren't just the hyoid and submental fat being pulled up

Yeah bro stacy is obviously going to look at your upgraded nose now and fall in love with you :ROFLMAO:

another decade of this and youll save yourself a surgery!

• JFL
Reactions: epictroll
What bodyfat % are you?

1st

Last edited:
I know mewing works because between 17 and 20 I did anti-mewing and got an anti mewing transformation (descend) my nose became downswung (a little). Now I’m throwing everything I can at this to reverse and go beyond my old state. Surgery’s included where needed for speed reasons.

I know mewing works because between 17 and 20 I did anti-mewing and got an anti mewing transformation (descend) my nose became downswung (a little). Now I’m throwing everything I can at this to reverse and go beyond my old state. Surgery’s included where needed for speed reasons.
If your past 18, mewing is bullshit cope

• JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
Before:
View attachment 1774996
After:
View attachment 1775040

Tagging:
Did you thumbpull to the sides or forward?

If your past 18, mewing is bullshit cope
objectivly wrong:cautious:☝️

what u think i am 🤨👉:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
But in reality :cool:👉:feelshah:

Plenty of transformations past 18. Im not even sure what cope means? Seems like it refers to a thing one does because there is no real hope. The truth is that if you did not develop right from the start mewing is your next best solution, cope in this sense are all things which attempt to replicate proper development: implants, surgeries... but back to your claim... I know for a fact your statement is 🐂. Doesn't mean you cant go for surgery or something for faster guaranteed results...

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
It always surprises me that people are too retarded to take a proper before after in the same lighting, angle and head tilt. It really isn’t that hard.
I wonder why they do that:feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
That's right. You'd want cw rotation so chewing/clenching with molars would help with that

• Love it
Reactions: Lihito
its the same bro, it wold take years for you to see changes.

objectivly wrong:cautious:☝️

what u think i am 🤨👉:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
But in reality :cool:👉:feelshah:

Plenty of transformations past 18. Im not even sure what cope means? Seems like it refers to a thing one does because there is no real hope. The truth is that if you did not develop right from the start mewing is your next best solution, cope in this sense are all things which attempt to replicate proper development: implants, surgeries... but back to your claim... I know for a fact your statement is 🐂. Doesn't mean you cant go for surgery or something for faster guaranteed results...
The “transformations” are just a tighter submental area and temporalis.
Only real transformation so far I’ve seen is Salludon, and that’s most likely surgery/one in a million hyper responsive

The “transformations” are just a tighter submental area and temporalis.
Only real transformation so far I’ve seen is Salludon, and that’s most likely surgery/one in a million hyper responsive
im talking about transformations which are not public.... to each his own...

That's right. You'd want cw rotation so chewing/clenching with molars would help with that
How does chewing with molars help with this bro can you tell me , this could literaly Save my dating life

How do you chew with molars?

How does chewing with molars help with this bro can you tell me , this could literaly Save my dating life
Well according to https://looksmax.org/threads/chewing-megathread.160248/post-4379526
Biting down with your incisors will cause ccw rotation and decrease gonial angle. So it makes sense that the opposite (biting/chewing with molars) would cause cw rotation.
There's of evidence of this here
"As the masseter became larger, the anterior maxillary region tended to shift downwards relative to the cranial base, whereas the posterior region tended to shift upwards. The decrease in LAFH/TAFH and increase in LPFH/TPFH as the size of the masseter muscle increases may be influenced not only by the inclination of the mandibular plane but also by the clockwise rotation of the maxilla."

• Love it
Reactions: Lihito
Well according to https://looksmax.org/threads/chewing-megathread.160248/post-4379526
Biting down with your incisors will cause ccw rotation and decrease gonial angle. So it makes sense that the opposite (biting/chewing with molars) would cause cw rotation.
"As the masseter became larger, the anterior maxillary region tended to shift downwards relative to the cranial base, whereas the posterior region tended to shift upwards. The decrease in LAFH/TAFH and increase in LPFH/TPFH as the size of the masseter muscle increases may be influenced not only by the inclination of the mandibular plane but also by the clockwise rotation of the maxilla."
thanks man this could save my life

can you PM me video of chewing with molars i really dont know what part is molars and what incisors

thank LEGEND:love:

Screenshot 2022 07 27 16 40 52 481 comwhatsapp

There’s literally another article from that same site that states the opposite. Not to mention the amount of chewing transformations the only thing that changed was massater size and not midface length

• Woah
Reactions: thecel