Now, 1 day after losing my v-card, I feel completely different

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Now working to the italian 🇮🇹
I feel like those niggas acting like they gained superpowers after a month on no fap.

I spent half of the past year trynna find someone to lose my v-card with, I started gymcelling, tindermaxxed, badoomaxxed, went to the mall with a low-tier becky/sub-4 girl and got more experience in regards to kissing, turned into a more low inhib human being, stopped reading books in order to NTmax (that one I didn't do completely, still read some books here and there but kept pushing myself into the life of a 90 iq mutt), and now, after all of that, after almost failing college, I fucked a girl and finally stopped being a virgin.

Now everytime I look at my dick I have pride upon myself, I remember how I ravaged the pussy of a 15 yrs old like a fucking gorilla, not even using a condom or anything. She was on her period, after fucking her my leg was full of blood, it was like I just came out of my mom's womb, reborned as a new man, it was simply beautiful.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, FailedNormieManlet, Entschuldigung and 26 others
15 yrs old like a fucking gorilla
Shemar Moore Swat GIF by CBS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Chadeep, one job away and 10 others
You may not be a virgin anymore but you’re still filled to the top with GIGA autism.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Gargantuan, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 14 others
Dn rd faggot ass bitch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10652, Chadeep, Deleted member 16371 and 6 others
I feel like those niggas acting like they gained superpowers after a month on no fap.

I spent half of the past year trynna find someone to lose my v-card with, I started gymcelling, tindermaxxed, badoomaxxed, went to the mall with a low-tier becky/sub-4 girl and got more experience in regards to kissing, turned into a more low inhib human being, stopped reading books in order to NTmax (that one I didn't do completely, still read some books here and there but kept pushing myself into the life of a 90 iq mutt), and now, after all of that, after almost failing college, I fucked a girl and finally stopped being a virgin.

Now everytime I look at my dick I have pride upon myself, I remember how I ravaged the pussy of a 15 yrs old like a fucking gorilla, not even using a condom or anything. She was on her period, after fucking her my leg was full of blood, it was like I just came out of my mom's womb, reborned as a new man, it was simply beautiful.
i fucked an italian HTB and had ED as my first time. I've had ED every time since until i fucked a 80lbs asian 5'6 who was full of plastic. I came like a bull

Asian models only

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 16275, Chadeep and 5 others
Caged.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, Chadeep, datboijj and 10 others
She was on her period, after fucking her my leg was full of blood, it was like I just came out of my mom's womb, reborned as a new man, it was simply beautiful.
I'm dead :lul:, these books didn't go for nothing it taught you to be poetic

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
Sex is cope

How many men have you mogged to suicide today incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, DivineBeing, Deleted member 16371 and 8 others
Didnt the blood smell?

Didnt the blood smell?
Kinda, I was quite smelly when I came home but I don't think my mom correlated that with me having sex, since even her treats me like a permavirgin inkwell and, sometimes, jokes about me being a virgin.

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing, Deleted member 16970 and MaxillaMaxing
  • +1
Reactions: Hades
aren't you 23 or close to that? how did a 5 PSL prettyboy remain virgin for so long in promiscuous ghetto brazil

ok

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, .👽. and Michael Myers
latino incel: writes lengthy thread about losing his v-card

latino chad mogger: writes the following as a response to said thread:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DivineBeing, .👽. and Deleted member 15099
latino incel: writes lengthy thread about losing his v-card

latino chad mogger: writes the following as a response to said thread:
Thats just how I roll my nigga

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Michael Myers
Kinda, I was quite smelly when I came home but I don't think my mom correlated that with me having sex, since even her treats me like a permavirgin inkwell and, sometimes, jokes about me being a virgin.
You sound like you still didnt take a shower

I remember how I ravaged the pussy of a 15 yrs old like a fucking gorilla, not even using a condom or anything. She was on her period, after fucking her my leg was full of blood, it was like I just came out of my mom's womb,
nigga u sure it was consensual?:forcedsmile:

The day after I lost my virginity, my roommate told me "You have to feel good as a man knowing you're getting your dick sucked by a woman."

aren't you 23 or close to that? how did a 5 PSL prettyboy remain virgin for so long in promiscuous ghetto brazil
I'm 19, and autistic

• Ugh..
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing
this is beautiful :cry:
leo-cheers.gif

First and last time, i hope you enjoyed your 30secs of bliss

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16456
He's not 5 psl jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
i fucked an italian HTB and had ED as my first time. I've had ED every time since until i fucked a 80lbs asian 5'6 who was full of plastic. I came like a bull

Asian models only

Looks like its @Anstrum95 kinky adult language alt :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

@ForeverRecession this feels like something he would write.

Only he could jerk off to plastic Korean 0 boobz 0 azz abominations and don't feel disgusted and ashamed of himself :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

@House Lannister @Preston @StrangerDanger do you guys jerk off to asians? :feelswat:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 14160, Deleted member 16474 and 1 other person
Looks like its @Anstrum95 kinky adult language alt :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

@ForeverRecession this feels like something he would write.

Only he could jerk off to plastic Korean 0 boobz 0 azz abominations and don't feel disgusted and ashamed of himself :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

@House Lannister @Preston @StrangerDanger do you guys jerk off to asians? :feelswat:
i have ED with anyone but sub 80 lbs asian girls

• JFL
Reactions: ropemax and Deleted member 16058
i have ED with anyone but sub 80 lbs asian girls

Fucking knew it!!!

Also look at his narcy username!!!

"diVinE bEinG" narcy nerdic rotfraud with pedophilic tendencies!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10652 and DivineBeing
Fucking knew it!!!

Also look at his narcy username!!!

"diVinE bEinG" narcy nerdic rotfraud with pedophilic tendencies!!!
cope i'm from EE

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
cope i'm from EE

EE are nerdics lol.

You will never be a 6'3 somali foreign exchange student in Germany like me.

Keep crying for somalis :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 10652 and DivineBeing
EE are nerdics lol.

You will never be a 6'3 somali foreign exchange student in Germany like me.

Keep crying for somalis :ROFLMAO:
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
proud of u bro (y):cool::cool::cool::cool::love::love:

• +1
Reactions: Bvnny., DivineBeing and Beetlejuice

Asian models only
I have ED as well during my first time and have ever since, I only grow out of it if I have fucked a girl multiple times then it gradually dissapates. Then again blowjobs (deepthroats) always get me super hard and I am grateful for them

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back