One of the highest PSL kpoop dude

Cheesyrumble

Cheesyrumble

Son from Tottenham
Mingyu from Seventeen

Blew up on multiple platforms with a shit ton of likes from non kpoop fans due to his Masthetic appeal

If he isn't a Chang. Then changs don't exist lol

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Mewton, aspiringexcel and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: 1966Ford, Mewton, Deleted member 29167 and 5 others
Mogged to han dynasty and back by Massimo.

Does he pass as Asian?
The sim or the gook? The sim looks slightly hapa and weirdly arab/gook masthetic. The gook looks 100% gook.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Looked at his other pictures and disagree. Just looks like every other kpop idol there is and doesn't have great bones.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Looked at his other pictures and disagree. Just looks like every other kpop idol there is and doesn't have great bones.
Well my point is, that 90% of kpoop idols can't even attempt to post pics with appeal like that.

Looks good, many of my asian girls friends or relative follow him

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Well my point is, that 90% of kpoop idols can't even attempt to post pics with appeal like that.
90% of them can. The fetish for kpop looking asians is high. You will see a lot of them blow up on social media despite not being all that. Him getting attention is nothing unusual about guys of his look.

• Woah

Yes that's a chang and high PSL man. If any asian guy is going to blow up it should be one's who look like him imo. I don't understand the obsession with the kpop idol look. They're caked with visible 20 pounds of makeup, look way too feminine (unlike other races pretty boys) and most likely have had surgery.

• +1
Looks good, many of my asian girls friends or relative follow him.
He is famous for what ?
He's not ultra famous like some other gook musicians and actors at only 10 million followers. Also jfl at the likes on the IG post, 14 of my mutual apparently liked the pics.

Seventeen (the kpoop group he is in) is unironically more popular in Korea than BTS. They have actual general public listeners, unlike the rabid Fandom of BTS. So yeah they are famous especially in Asia.

But they have definitely expanded their reach into the west over the last couple years with sold-out concerts. They debuted in the same year of BTS, so honestly they were late bloomers in regards to worldwide popularity until recently.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Jungcuck
why i despise k poop and wish poopian fans died in the most gorusome way? because its pure suifuel. nobody cares about your music and you are ONLY followed and wanted because of your face.

• JFL
Yes that's a chang and high PSL man. If any asian guy is going to blow up it should be one's who look like him imo. I don't understand the obsession with the kpop idol look. They're caked with visible 20 pounds of makeup, look way too feminine (unlike other races pretty boys) and most likely have had surgery.

I tried looking him up and he has no more Instagram and no social media.
What a shame.
I wanted to see what mix he is and what his parents looked like

• +1
why i despise k poop and wish poopian fans died in the most gorusome way? because its pure suifuel. nobody cares about your music and you are ONLY followed and wanted because of your face.
Kpoop is the most superficial and lookist music industry. Honestly just expand that to the all of South korea.

• JFL
he looks very full of himself

In what way is he slightly exotic? Where could he pass?
Why chad?
I'm not going to contribute to ur study on phenotypes lol

• So Sad
I tried looking him up and he has no more Instagram and no social media.
What a shame.
I wanted to see what mix he is and what his parents looked like
Thai dad and German mom I think

Kpoop is the most superficial and lookist music industry. Honestly just expand that to the all of South korea.
i would pay my whole life savings + my own life to see all poopian fans and idols get beheaded and skinned alive infront of my eyes.

• JFL
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun, HeightPilledum and Cheesyrumble
Thai dad and German mom I think
There ain't no Thai man or German foid named "Di Sante" who names his son "Massimo".
At least one of the parents is Italian

• +1
i would pay my whole life savings + my own life to see all poopian fans and idols get beheaded and skinned alive infront of my eyes.
That's why I listen to Korean R&B and Korean Indie music.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and mortis
That's why I listen to Korean R&B and Korean Indie music.

i give 0 fucks about the music you like unless its non mainstream and by subhuman artists.

Last edited:
  • So Sad

this is real music, everything else is low t.

• +1
IMG 5763

This guy mogs

• Woah
i give 0 fucks about the music you like if its non mainstream and by subhuman artists.
Whatever man, my nigga Jung Jinyeong who is a kpoop idol reject for smoking weed. Is now touring Europe after blowing up on tiktok. There is definitely a worldwide audience for non kpoop korean music.

Berlin

There is no real "mainstream" anymore. The internet has millions of subcultures.

• +1
Reactions: Smuuu, aspiringexcel, HeightPilledum and 2 others
Whatever man, my nigga Jung Jinyeong who is a kpoop idol reject for smoking weed. Is now touring Europe after blowing up on tiktok. There is definitely a worldwide audience for non kpoop korean music.

Berlin

There is no real "mainstream" anymore. The internet has millions of subcultures.

im joking, like what ever you like. not my business

• Love it
my favorite chang is still mackenyu. prettyboy but more robust looking than most kpoppers and mogger physique.

Mm DcqbbYbX4AAwT5E

• +1
Absolute chink machine mogger

• +1
this was a joke btw, why upvote :lul:
I was trying to be nice. I didn't even press play on that video jfl. Idk if its good or not..... and I will never find out if it is

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
my favorite chang is still mackenyu. prettyboy but more robust looking than most kpoppers and mogger physique.

View attachment 2278293View attachment 2278297

And he's playing Zoro in the One Piece live action show. Japanese actors are way underrated to comapred to korean actors sadly. But Jap TV just isn't as good nowadays, people would rather watch kdramas

• +1
Reactions: dakchuh
COPE, OVER FOR MINGYUCELS

He gets brutally mogged back to the slums of the basement of his agency's building by Jackson Wang, Bang Shunghoon, Rowoon, Ricky and Eunwoo

He has mogger songs tho, Aju Nice.

Last edited: