Opiate² by Tool is giving me multiple orgasms. And religion is a SCAM!

reborn

reborn

Banned
I don't get how they can be so brilliant after all those years. Those niggers must be like a hundred years old at this time and they can still produce a (remake of a) song that mogs 99.999% of the entire discography ever written by mankind. I mean not only the lyrics but the entire composition. The drums are just perfection. And speaking the truth on religion, too. Religion is a complete and utter SCAM.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20677 and cvzvvc
Their live version of Cold and Ugly is great. Ridiculously tight band it's just too bad their entire discography/reputation has ruined by Reddit "Bro the spiral" faggots

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677
Their live version of Cold and Ugly is great. Ridiculously tight band it's just too bad their entire discography/reputation has ruined by Reddit "Bro the spiral" faggots

Yeah I also like how based MJK dealt with the #metoo bullshit brought up against him. He just went to the public and said something to the account of (not an actual quote): "The bitch is lying. Now leave me the fuck alone with this bullshit!" which is exactly how this kind of shit should be responded to.

And when they said that the word "rape me" triggers rape victims in Opiate he did a live performance where he sung: "metaphorically rape me" to show those suckers how ridiculous they are.

• +1
Reactions: cvzvvc
Or when Justin Bieber said he liked Tool and JMK responded with: "Bummer" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: He doesn't give a shit about becoming the next Rolling Stones or something...a band that used to be "wild" but now is liked by everybody and their dog.

One of the most innotavie if not the most innovative bands ever
Maynard scream on The Grudgr still mogs to this day

• +1
Reactions: reborn